Amy Barrett Can Be in SCOTUS Next Month if Republicans Have the Balls

Thanks to Reid, no filibuster.
53-47 party line vote.
50-50 minus Romney, Collins, Murkowski.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Now can Trump crack the whip hard enough.
"Ginsburg, who was once passed over for a clerkship on the Supreme Court because of her gender, was the second woman to sit on the nation’s highest court."

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

What about "the American people deserve a choice"?

Or are you saying that republicans are just lying, hypocritical, shit-bags?
Americans do have a choice. That’s why we have Trump as Prez and a Senate with a Republican majority.

Send my love to Harry Reid.
So, you're going with hypocritical shit-bags then.

That's kinda what I figured, knowing you.
Not my fault Americans voted Republicans to run the process.
Did you thank Harry Reid for me yet?
You already voted, son.

Oh shit! Forgot you were a tRumpling!

Listen, no matter what tRump says you can't vote twice!

So, you're going with hypocritical shit-bags then.

Dems told us it was wrong to deny Obama the opp to fill that seat. Okay fine our bad, so we'll let Trump fill this seat okay?
So, you're going with "lying, hypocritical shit-bags" as well?

Popular choice amount republicans.

For the last 50 years or so.

Poor Dims. So much deep, deep Butt-hurt.
You can't even type. Red Necks on a keyboard.

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

"Elections have consequences"-Barry Hussein Obama.
So that's 5 for "lying, hypocritical shit-bags".
Where did I lie, and how am I a hypocrite.

Be specific and quote my posts.

GO!

Last edited:
Any Barrett is my choice. She has outstanding credentials. I wonder how many fake people the Dims will try to trot out and try to destroy her?
What about her credentials do you like?
Any Barrett is my choice. She has outstanding credentials. I wonder how many fake people the Dims will try to trot out and try to destroy her?
She is brilliant. She graduated magna cum laude undergrad and first in Law School class. She is considered one of the best legal minds in the Country.
Ive been reading up on her. She does sound smart and I haven’t seen glaring objectionable Areas. She does however seem very light in experience. I’m not seeing the credentials you speak of. Good education, clerked for Scalia, taught law in college, served as judge in the appellate court since 2017. That’s not a very long time and feels like a pretty light resume for SCOTUS. You don’t think so?

Rs will cave like a wet paper bag.

I'm not so sure about this, the last year has woken them up in ways others may not have foreseen. Sending out millions of ballots and the forced shutdowns, leaked emails from people saying to stay closed, politicians saying "we won't reopen until after the election", on and on.

You can bet GOP voters are feeling the heat from their voters. Trump is leading the ship and can lead the nation and their party to success or failure, all depending on who he calls out. That is how precarious their political futures are.

It's the craziest of times and I've only really followed politics the last 5 years or so. Also, Trump choosing a woman is bullet proof from criticism, it will help him before the election almost certainly.

B6CD5143-AFB8-4D38-A308-792550F6037F.jpeg

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

They always were lying hypocritical shit bags on this. Don’t remember their other arguments? A conservative justice should be replaced with a conservative justice? No president should be allowed to fill more than two vacancies?
Yup. I've been keeping track. So far in their thread it's "lying, hypocritical shit-bags" 5, "the American people deserve a choice" 0.

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

"Elections have consequences"-Barry Hussein Obama.
So that's 5 for "lying, hypocritical shit-bags".
Where did I lie, and how am I a hypcrit.

Be specific and quote my posts.

GO!
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

I haven't got the patience for it.

She is brilliant. She graduated magna cum laude undergrad and first in Law School class. She is considered one of the best legal minds in the Country.
Ive been reading up on her. She does sound smart and I haven’t seen glaring objectionable Areas. She does however seem very light in experience. I’m not seeing the credentials you speak of. Good education, clerked for Scalia, taught law in college, served as judge in the appellate court since 2017. That’s not a very long time and feels like a pretty light resume for SCOTUS. You don’t think so?
53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

They always were lying hypocritical shit bags on this. Don’t remember their other arguments? A conservative justice should be replaced with a conservative justice? No president should be allowed to fill more than two vacancies?
Yup. I've been keeping track. So far in their thread it's "lying, hypocritical shit-bags" 5, "the American people deserve a choice" 0.

Dude, you're killing me. Please don't stop! :lol:

She is 48 years old. Over three years at the Appellate level directly below the Supreme Court. She is plenty qualified.

Forum List

Back