Amid abortion battle, DeSantis vetoes birth-control funding – again

Because if I don't pay for it, there is no other way for women not to become pregnant?

Of course there is. But that has not really worked out well, so I am personally willing to pay some more in taxes to reduce the number of abortions.

sadly you all are not. Seems abortions are not that big a deal for you all

I must disabuse you of the notion that conservatives do not teach their children basic sex education. What we do not do is indoctrinate them into bizarre sexual choices that the dem cult wants them to make. We also teach them at the appropriate age for their understanding, which evil leftist cultists cannot possibly know.

Hate to disappoint you. Your lies are not anywhere close to what American conservatives do.
Well you really dont do you.I can point to Mrs Palin as the grandmother to several bastards. Didnt boebert get knocked up as erll ?

But then why would DeSantis act to cause more zygots than there would be with publically supported contraception. It's NOT fiscal conservatism because the effects of less abortion and no funded abortion equals more babies with medicaid
It is your responsibility to prevent the "zygots", not the taxpayers.

Projecting your shit again, lying murderer. I said "BAN ABORTIONS." Only a moron could interpret that the way you do. ESAD.

You said that, but doing so is illegal. Thus we need to find other ways to reduce their number. The best way is to reduce the number of pregnancies.

Personal Responsibility has not really worked out. We tired that.

I would normally not support tax payer money for such things as this, but my dislike of abortion is stronger than my dislike of using tax money.

You on the other hand would rather have more abortions just so you can stand on your soapbox and talk about personal responsibility
Fuck off, moron. You have done nothing but advocate against personal responsibility and consequences for the last two days. You are a democrat that won't admit it and you believe you should have unfettered access to the bank accounts of every American to fund whatever bullshit pops into your empty head.

Of course there is. But that has not really worked out well, so I am personally willing to pay some more in taxes to reduce the number of abortions.

sadly you all are not. Seems abortions are not that big a deal for you all

If that's the way you feel why don't you make charitable contributions to Planned Parenthood?

Gimme free everything or else!!!!

yes, sexist and even a tad misogynistic. You totally leave the man out of the equation and you assume that any sex poor women have is only because men view them as sexual receptacles....which seems to just be projection on your part
I don't view women that way. Nor have I ever used birth control. So why would you make a claim like projection?
I was wondering when you defend abortion as a right "women have over their own bodies" why you leave the men out of that equation. Seems like like to pick and choose.

Forum List

Back