Americas Turning to Atheism.

Please explain the atheist's moral foundation to me. Believe it or not, I respect other's opinions.

I am an atheist. All morals are individual and good morals vary from cluture to culture.

however my basic ones are.

Treat people with respect until they have shown they do not deserve it.

Do not kill unless needed to protect you or yours as a last resort.

Do not steal.

Be honest, do not cheat in business nor love.

Be the best you can be in your achievements and performance.

more but for now that will do.

Please explain the atheist's moral foundation to me. Believe it or not, I respect other's opinions.

I am an atheist. All morals are individual and good morals vary from cluture to culture.

Do not steal.

damn I love you USC, I wish there were more people like you and me walking this earth

Do not steal.

damn I love you USC, I wish there were more people like you and me walking this earth

Yep, maybe then guns would only be for fun.

merely tools instead of tools of distruction.

I feel a John Lennon song coming on

Except self-reliance. You would think more conservatives would be athist or at the least agnostic since relying on a God seems to be a little like welfare.

-TSO

No, relying on God is like having life insurance, don't be caught dead without it.

I haven't heard any complaints from dead atheists. :)

-TSO

Don't you wish they could send word back to you, would the message be: A man also died, and was buried. And in hell he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, "Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, "Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receiveth thy good tidings, and likewise Lazarus evil things: But now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

And won't you be pissed to find out that God and religion was just a scam? Nobody knows, and there is no proof that God exists, so ultimately, we'll have to see.

-TSO

And won't you be pissed to find out that God and religion was just a scam? Nobody knows, and there is no proof that God exists, so ultimately, we'll have to see.

-TSO

But if i'm wrong, what will i lose, i've enjoyed a good life. And if your wrong. (?)

Forum List

Back