America's Last Administration

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Xi Harris Biden will be the last Administration for the USA as we know it.

Had Hillary won we'd still be boiling one degree at a time. Thankfully, Trump's unexpected victory threw the America Haters into panic and overdrive. To their credit, they controlled enough of the government apparatus so President Trump was not able to actually roll them back or even hold them accountable.

In 2020, Xi Harris Biden worked with the CCP to launch a bioweapon and used that to shut down the US Economy. This enabled them to cheat in the tens of million of votes column in November. Do you think your vote in 2022 or 2024 is going to matter?

The Schwerpunkt of the CCP democrat Wehrmacht is the destruction of the US economy. Adding, as they plan, $5 Trillion in new debt this year will likely cause the US dollar to lose it's status as the world reserve currency. The choice is to either reopen the economy or destroy the economy, Xi Harris and Biden (XHB) choose the later.

Additionally, XHB is causing a crisis at the border. I'll bet that before long, the first shots will be fired defending the border.

There are enough Republican Governors who are now finally willing to step up and stand up against this domestic attack on our sovereignty, our way of Life, our values and our nation.

The democrat Jihadists and their Sanctuary States have long been at war with America. Soon, very soon, Republican Governors will exert their power to defend the Constitution. Many States will declare themselves to be 2A Sanctuary States.

I said before that Great Opposition precedes Great Changes. Great Changes are coming.

Had Hillary won we'd still be boiling one degree at a time. Thankfully, Trump's unexpected victory threw the America Haters into panic and overdrive. To their credit, they controlled enough of the government apparatus so President Trump was not able to actually roll them back or even hold them accountable.

In 2020, Xi Harris Biden worked with the CCP to launch a bioweapon and used that to shut down the US Economy. This enabled them to cheat in the tens of million of votes column in November. Do you think your vote in 2022 or 2024 is going to matter?

The Schwerpunkt of the CCP democrat Wehrmacht is the destruction of the US economy. Adding, as they plan, $5 Trillion in new debt this year will likely cause the US dollar to lose it's status as the world reserve currency. The choice is to either reopen the economy or destroy the economy, Xi Harris and Biden (XHB) choose the later.

Additionally, XHB is causing a crisis at the border. I'll bet that before long, the first shots will be fired defending the border.

There are enough Republican Governors who are now finally willing to step up and stand up against this domestic attack on our sovereignty, our way of Life, our values and our nation.

The democrat Jihadists and their Sanctuary States have long been at war with America. Soon, very soon, Republican Governors will exert their power to defend the Constitution. Many States will declare themselves to be 2A Sanctuary States.

I said before that Great Opposition precedes Great Changes. Great Changes are coming.

I absolutely agree. America has seen its' last "free and fair" election.

As amusing as this stuff can be, you guys really need to get a grip.

You're going to make an outstanding Kapo, comrade.

You're going to make an outstanding Kapo, comrade.
Da!

Eventually yes, on the throat of the Democratic Party.

Honestly, you people need a life. I've never the seen the right wing clutch their pearls so tightly and with so much force in my lifetime. You really did love and worship that man, didn't you?
Did you think he was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy you knew growing up for you?... and aww...he turned out to be just an incompetent gasbag who had no business
being in the chair in the first place. And he suckered you in. And you allowed yourself to be suckered...because you liked what he represented to you. Comfort and a buffer against change
and evolution.

Well, you tried your Great Opposition and Great Change....all on the same day (January 6th). It didn't turn out so well. So instead of seeing what you can do to help your standard bearer party
come up with something new (policy wise), you're going to sign on to the deposed fraud's attempt to burn the country down...again. Well, you cry and whine about possible one party rule.
Congratulations. You and many others like you are helping to make it a reality.

Nah, you need to open your eyes just a little bit wider. Shouldn't take much at this point.

Nah, you need to open your eyes just a little bit wider. Shouldn't take much at this point.
I know, I know, the Deep State PizzaGate Swamp Commies are out to get us.

Honestly, you people need a life. I've never the seen the right wing clutch their pearls so tightly and with so much force in my lifetime. You really did love and worship that man, didn't you?
Did you think he was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy you knew growing up for you?... and aww...he turned out to be just an incompetent gasbag who had no business
being in the chair in the first place. And he suckered you in. And you allowed yourself to be suckered...because you liked what he represented to you. Comfort and a buffer against change
and evolution.

Well, you tried your Great Opposition and Great Change....all on the same day (January 6th). It didn't turn out so well. So instead of seeing what you can do to help your standard bearer party
come up with something new (policy wise), you're going to sign on to the deposed fraud's attempt to burn the country down...again. Well, you cry and whine about possible one party rule.

Take your meds BlueAnon Loon, they make you look less insane

Nice use of the term "schwerpunkt"....Bet I'm the only other one on the board who won't need to do a web search on that one.

Uh, I know the term too. Silly boi. Us old geezers are edumucated!

You're going to make an outstanding Kapo, comradeeducated!

No, he won't.

and evolution.

Still no such thing, Finger Licker. No matter how many times you repeat it.
The right wing's extinction level event is on the horizon...and you will have helped make it happen.

and evolution.

The right wing's extinction level event is on the horizon...and you will have helped make it happen.

No, we slowed it down for as long as possible. But fascism always wins out in the end. The critical point now is how to make your reign of terror as short as possible.

and evolution.

No, we slowed it down for as long as possible. But fascism always wins out in the end. The critical point now is how to make your reign of terror as short as possible.
Ron2Augusto2.jpg

Forum List

Back