American's Trapped in Afghanistan; if Hostages Taken Will This Have Same Consequence for Biden as it did Carter?

haha he was VP.

Regardless, he current is! So i fail to see your point
The point which evades you is it appears you lied.

Unless you can prove your claim that is... prove Biden was involved with that deal years ago...

You mean civilians who stayed there even though they knew we were going to pull out and the situation is dangerous.

"Oh, help me Mr. Biden, save me from my own stupidity".

The sad thing is, he will, and you won't give him any credit

Sorry, equipment isn't worth wasting more lives.

As John Kerry once said, how do you ask someone to be the last man to die for a mistake?

Again, we really didn't have a say in the matter. We were there under the invitation of a government that no longer exists. Our ability to evacuate people or demolish eqipment was limited by the SOFA we signed with the Ghani government.

Wow, guy, you really think that was what this war was about? Really? Hold on, I think we have an image for your naïve thinking.

View attachment 529374

As long as the Zionists, Oil Companies and War Profiteers dictate our foreign policy, we are going to get into messes like this.

Actually, if we lose lives, it's because of our overall policies...

Here's how we don't lose lives.
Pull all our forces back to our own shores.
Tell the Zionists to go fuck themselves
Take the money we spend on defense and dedicate it to alternative energy independence. Then they'll all be sitting on a worthless commodity no one needs.

Hey, I'm a pragmatist. The Taliban, unlike our own leaders, seem to have the capability to learn. They know what they did wrong last time and they aren't likely to do it again.
With your thought process, conversation with you is useless….

The point which evades you is it appears you lied.

Unless you can prove your claim that is... prove Biden was involved with that deal years ago...
i didn’t lie

He was second in command VP, that admin negotiated with terrrorist to release prisoners, he is currently president and he is negotiating with terrorist to get our people out of Afghan that he left behind

i didn’t lie

He was second in command VP, that admin negotiated with terrrorist to release prisoners, he is currently president and he is negotiating with terrorist to get our people out of Afghan that he left behind

Uh, the VP is not in the "Chain of Command".

Obama released 5 people the Afghan Government wanted released to return one POW.

Trump released 5000 hard cases behind the backs of the Afghan Government, including the guy who overthrew the Kabul regime.

But it is nice to see the pretend Hippy Drum Circle that supported Trump's craven surrenders last year now all turn into war-(chicken)hawks again.

Uh, the VP is not in the "Chain of Command".

Obama released 5 people the Afghan Government wanted released to return one POW.

Trump released 5000 hard cases behind the backs of the Afghan Government, including the guy who overthrew the Kabul regime.

But it is nice to see the pretend Hippy Drum Circle that supported Trump's craven surrenders last year now all turn into war-(chicken)hawks again.
1) haha since when is the VP not in the chain of command? hahah

2) hahaha no Xiden ans Biden didn’t release anyone to the Afghan Govt. They released US peinsoners to the talbain. Prisoners who are now leading the Talban

3) Trump didn’t release any US prisoners but encouraged the exchange of prisoners between the Afghan Govt and Taliban

stop your lying

1) haha since when is the VP not in the chain of command? hahah

Show me on the chain of command chart where the Veep is... Because if you ever served in the military, you'd know the chain of command is the president to the Sec. of Defense and Chairman of the JCS, Secretary of the Army to the Army COS, and then on down to the chain of command down to Private Snuffy.

2) hahaha no Xiden ans Biden didn’t release anyone to the Afghan Govt. They released US peinsoners to the talbain. Prisoners who are now leading the Talban

Dude, that sentence didn't even make any sense. We released five Taliban who were not returned to Afghanistan but interned in Qatar where the Afghan government used them as conduits to the Taliban.

3) Trump didn’t release any US prisoners but encouraged the exchange of prisoners between the Afghan Govt and Taliban

NO, they released 5000 Taliban hard cases as part of a peace agreement that called for Americans to retreat.

1629713406261.png

Trump sold the Afghan government out.

Which actually, I don't have a big problem with. They had 20 years to get their shit together and didn.

Show me on the chain of command chart where the Veep is... Because if you ever served in the military, you'd know the chain of command is the president to the Sec. of Defense and Chairman of the JCS, Secretary of the Army to the Army COS, and then on down to the chain of command down to Private Snuffy.

Dude, that sentence didn't even make any sense. We released five Taliban who were not returned to Afghanistan but interned in Qatar where the Afghan government used them as conduits to the Taliban.

NO, they released 5000 Taliban hard cases as part of a peace agreement that called for Americans to retreat.

View attachment 529696

Which actually, I don't have a big problem with. They had 20 years to get their shit together and didn.
And of the American citizens that went to Afghanistan to support the US, what suckers right?

View attachment 529696

1) US Constitution Art 2, Section 1, Clause 6

2) I am not sure what you didn't understand. Xiden and Obama released US Prisoners back to the Taliban, that are now leaders of the Taliban. High level, "hard cases" - actually doesn't get much harder, considered they were the leadership, and are once again leading the Taliban.

3) we released nobody, we encouragd the exchange between the Afgan govt and taliban, as part of a peace and withdraw deal...that never came to happen sadly, due to Joey Xiden and the Dembots ignoring the conditions in the peace deal

And of the American citizens that went to Afghanistan to support the US, what suckers right?

You mean the war profiteers whose corporations didn't get them out?

This is the sheer stupidity of outsourcing a war to private contractors.... you have no control over what these people do.

Halliburton, KBR, Blackwater (or whatever it is calling itself now) knew for 18 months were were bringing the Forever War to an end, and they made no effort to get there people out as long as there was still a buck to be made selling $50.00 Cheeseburgers.

1) US Constitution Art 2, Section 1, Clause 6

Which only gives the Veep power if the president dies. Not even a nice try.

2) I am not sure what you didn't understand. Xiden and Obama released US Prisoners back to the Taliban, that are now leaders of the Taliban. High level, "hard cases" - actually doesn't get much harder, considered they were the leadership, and are once again leading the Taliban.

Actually, the five people we returned were minor operatives, at best. Most of them surrendered to the Americans willingly, hoping to be part of the new regime we were setting up.

3) we released nobody, we encouragd the exchange between the Afgan govt and taliban, as part of a peace and withdraw deal...that never came to happen sadly, due to Joey Xiden and the Dembots ignoring the conditions in the peace deal

Uh, the Taliban were ignoring the provisions of the peace deal before Trump left. Trump didn't care, he just wanted out of there.

Again, most sensible people are glad the Forever War is over.

You mean the war profiteers whose corporations didn't get them out?

This is the sheer stupidity of outsourcing a war to private contractors.... you have no control over what these people do.

Halliburton, KBR, Blackwater (or whatever it is calling itself now) knew for 18 months were were bringing the Forever War to an end, and they made no effort to get there people out as long as there was still a buck to be made selling $50.00 Cheeseburgers.
More bullshit blame deflection….Always someone else’s fault with you people…

Will media cover a hostage crisis with Biden administration like it did the Carter administration or will they continue to protect Biden as they have since he took office? Will Biden be mentally up to the task? Hostage crisis in 1979-80 pushed Carter to his limits mentally and physically by Carter's own admission. If hostages taken or Americans murdered in cold blood how much of an impact would that have on Biden re-election chances in 2024?

No.

At the time of Carter's screw up, the democrat party members of the press were not as sophisticated in their ability to completely follow the messaging of the democrat party........today, the press and the democrat party are one beast......with one mind....so disappearing the story of the hostages in Afghanistan will be more effective....

Wow, hoping Americans get killed so you can further your agenda.

Here's the reality. The Taliban are going to let us take out our citizens and even the quislings who supported us for the last 20 years. They'll do so for no other reason that they know it will generate international good will.

Moron.....they don't care about "International good will." The people who control biden will simply give them pallets of cash........you idiot.

Forum List

Back