Americans once again prove we're dumbing down fast

Wow, having a black president really warped your train of thought.

328 Million people. About 5,000 are demonstrating and about 1,000 are/were actively looting out of 328,000,000. The only person thinking this is indicative of America at large is you who clearly represents the dumbest of the nation.
The only person thinking this is indicative of America at large is you who clearly represents the dumbest of the nation.

Ferguson, Baltimore, now Minnesota.

It seems to be coming the norm.
You forgot Charlottesville where a bunch of white guys beat a black man to death. Or does that not count? #BLM.
You forgot Charlottesville where a bunch of white guys beat a black man to death.

Don't remember it.

Amazing how some forget white mobs murdering a black guy. It was some of your blob’s very fine people.

You do remember Jasper, Texas right? I’m guessing not.

It was some of your blob’s very fine people.

That tells me all I need to know.

Go away, adults are trying to talk.

Ignorant adults. You do remember conservative icon James Fields, right? It was his “very fine” buddies who viciously beat a black man.

You guys have a way of celebrating people who kill black folks. Zimmerman, Fields... I’m sure when you guys finally secede and print your own currency, the MSP cop will be on the script.
Zimmerman was a Latino Democrat....Trayvon Martin thought he was beating to death a gay guy. Do you like black people who hurt gays? I knew you bitches hated gays all along.

Remember the part Zimmerman was a white dude, for affect? His mother is from Peru, father German and his great grandfather was black. But fucking-A white sounds much more cool.
George should still go after the Lame Stream Media for editing his conversation with the 9-11 operator, that right there should get him about $250,000,000 for defamation of Character. Break those Commie pricks who are the LSM...

I didn't know that, sounds like an easy settle out of court. What little I know about the story is one or two guys were rock dumb, and Zimmerman is no saint. It didn't have to be about race, but that's no fun, let's riot.

328 MILLION people in the USA, a bad cop murders someone and OMG, we can't have this, burn the fucking place down and take no prisoners. Does anyone find this behavior rational? What happens the next time, declare it a trend among 328 million people right?

Oh wait, Obama already has declared it a trend saying "this shouldn't be the normal", which is code for he wants you to believe it's normal, because the Demonicrats depend on snowflakes and victim roles for support.

So remember, one occasion in 5 million is normal, cuz you know, PROGS are smart, Obama went to Harvard and he's "intelligent".

Here's a cop abusing a white elderly male. This is the new normal, let's protest.

We've proven that there has been a 'dumbing-down' of America?

We proved that on November 8, 2016.

328 MILLION people in the USA, a bad cop murders someone and OMG, we can't have this, burn the fucking place down and take no prisoners. Does anyone find this behavior rational? What happens the next time, declare it a trend among 328 million people right?

Oh wait, Obama already has declared it a trend saying "this shouldn't be the normal", which is code for he wants you to believe it's normal, because the Demonicrats depend on snowflakes and victim roles for support.

So remember, one occasion in 5 million is normal, cuz you know, PROGS are smart, Obama went to Harvard and he's "intelligent".

Here's a cop abusing a white elderly male. This is the new normal, let's protest.

Yeah, we found out that a majority of stupid fucks, voted for a sick, loud mouthed bitch and she still couldnt win, even with the Lame Stream Media colluding with Russia to try to bring this president down. Thank you for pointing out how stupid you are...

328 Million people. About 5,000 are demonstrating and about 1,000 are/were actively looting out of 328,000,000. The only person thinking this is indicative of America at large is you who clearly represents the dumbest of the nation.
The only person thinking this is indicative of America at large is you who clearly represents the dumbest of the nation.

You forgot Charlottesville where a bunch of white guys beat a black man to death. Or does that not count? #BLM.
You forgot Charlottesville where a bunch of white guys beat a black man to death.

Don't remember it.

Did a mob try to burn down the town afterwards?

candycorn

Thanks for taking the time to 'wow' my post.

now, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you expand on your Charlottesville comment?
Got tired of clicking off the pop ups.

got anything short and succinct?

Your attention span.

cute

I bring up riots, you bring up vague mentions of a vehicular homicide, and what ever happened in Jasper tx.

I dont' remember Jasper being on the national news for a major riot.

growing any other crops out there in Left Field?

You don't remember 3 white dudes dragging a black man to his death in Jasper?

Don't remember it.

candycorn

now, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you expand on your Charlottesville comment?

Your attention span.

cute

I bring up riots, you bring up vague mentions of a vehicular homicide, and what ever happened in Jasper tx.

Did they burn down the town afterwards?

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

No. Still shocking you don't recall the dragging death.

in Minnesota Floyd gets arrested for passing a phony $20 bill by a cop who he worked with him as a bouncer, The cop puts his knee on Floyd's neck causing him to die. The cop is arrested and charged with murder.
Protests breakout throughout the country which quickly turns into riots and looting. Someone want to explain how this effects the whole country and how Floyd a convicted felon became a nation hero

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

Still shocking you don't recall the dragging death.

It didn't come to mind, because it didn't start a nationally covered riot.

Same with the black guy getting beat down, or the vehicular homicide in Charlotesville.

why do you constantly deflect and derail?

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

Same with the black guy getting beat down, or the vehicular homicide in Charlotesville.

So the black guy getting chased down and beaten was......what would you call that exactly.....if not a riot?

in Minnesota Floyd gets arrested for passing a phony $20 bill by a cop who he worked with him as a bouncer, The cop puts his knee on Floyd's neck causing him to die. The cop is arrested and charged with murder.
Protests breakout throughout the country which quickly turns into riots and looting. Someone want to explain how this effects the whole country and how Floyd a convicted felon became a nation hero

Someone want to quote where Floyd is being called a "national hero"? I'd say he's a symbol of official oppression. Had it not been video recorded by an onlooker, the bodycam footage would have been released (if at all) 3 years later as it was in Chicago.

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

So the black guy getting chased down and beaten was......what would you call that exactly.....if not a riot?

It happened in the middle of a riot.

It didn't START the riot.

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

Huge distinction.... NOT!!!

Somehow what you called a riot just now didn't make your list of cities that had riots.

Remember when you said...

"Ferguson, Baltimore, now Minnesota."

Shocking how Charlottesville slipped your mind. Well...not so shocking really considering who was doing the rioting--your buddies:

1590905111678.png

1590905125965.png

1590905144318.png

1590905221348.png

Gee, what do all of the rioters have in common? #veryfinepeople

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

Somehow what you called a riot just now didn't make your list of cities that had riots.

Shocking how Charlottesville slipped your mind. Well...not so shocking really considering who was doing the rioting--your buddies:

View attachment 343248

View attachment 343249

View attachment 343250

View attachment 343251

Still misquoting Trump?

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

the riot in Charlottesville didn't start because the kid ran over a woman with his car, it didn't start because some punks beat up a black kid.

It started because antifa and the white supremacists got in each others faces.

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

View attachment 343248

View attachment 343249

View attachment 343250

View attachment 343251

Still misquoting Trump?

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

the riot in Charlottesville didn't start because the kid ran over a woman with his car, it didn't start because some punks beat up a black kid.

And that wasn't included in your list of riots why exactly? It was more recent than Ferguson and Baltimore....

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

View attachment 343248

View attachment 343249

View attachment 343250

View attachment 343251

Still misquoting Trump?

The very fine people; were they the ones with the Nazi Flags or the Tiki Torches?

Yeah ....especially when all of the whiny temper tantrum throwing lefties in the media and Hollywood went on a childish rant for the next several years. Boo hoo

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

View attachment 343248

View attachment 343249

View attachment 343250

View attachment 343251

Still misquoting Trump?

And that wasn't included in your list of riots why exactly? It was more recent than Ferguson and Baltimore....

Have trouble reading?

It didn't start the same way the other 3 did.

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

View attachment 343248

View attachment 343249

View attachment 343250

View attachment 343251

Still misquoting Trump?

The very fine people; were they the ones with the Nazi Flags or the Tiki Torches?

still having a problem reading?

On BOTH sides.

you're trolling, and derailing the thread.

Forum List

Back