Americans now need a 6 figure salary to own a home in most cities.

But when an Acre ( nomatter how many you want is 15-50 k per for shit prairie with no water or power or blacktop nearby it’s not viable
Depends on where it is. I would go to northern Wisconsin. You can get 5 acres on a blacktop road with power for less than $5,000/acre.

Depends on where it is. I would go to northern Wisconsin. You can get 5 acres on a blacktop road with power for less than $5,000/acre.

I like where I’m at (Ultra Rural Eastern Shasta County / Southern Cascades ) But am looking at the Poconos to be near Daughter & Grandsons in Montclair NJ

I like where I’m at (Ultra Rural Eastern Shasta County / Southern Cascades ) But am looking at the Poconos to be near Daughter & Grandsons in Montclair NJ
Beautiful country where you are as are many parts of CA. It is unfortunate that it is still ruled by the democrats and Newsom. I had to leave.

Thank you Biden, thank you Democrats.

That is their plan. They do not want you in your own home, it is much harder to evict you from your home when you disagree with them. If you live in an apartment, you will be ejected by the landlord at the order of the democrats.

Thank you Biden, thank you Democrats.

And all the fault of Democrat policies set during the Clinton administration.
This is what happens when you:
A) Base policies on idealism
B) Insert the government into ANYTHING that creates a false demand with built in government backed safety nets for lenders.

I'd advise young Americans in their 20s to work full time, not date, not get married. Save. Live in your parents house until your mid 40s then marry someone who also had money.

Forum List

Back