Americans now need a 6 figure salary to own a home in most cities.

The 'system' is designed to s*ck the life out of you, not enhance, or let anyone prosper Broke one

But i think you know that,,,~S~
I would agree with you but I’ve done very well and so have many around me…All we’ve done is follow the basic manual…get educated, get ambitious, get a job, work hard, get a better job, don’t become complacent, get a better job, make sound decisions, get a better job….It’s so fucking simple.

Jeff Bezos is moving Miami relocating to be closer to his parents and the Cape Canaveral operations of Blue Origin LLC.
He could have moved closer to his parents or they him anytime in the past 30 years! Do you really expect him to admit publicly that Seattle sucks the big one now? The guy is going to save a fortune in taxes in Florida too, plus, the state is a lot more business friendly. Leftards drive big business out, Florida and other red states take them in.

Why do you need to lie with your every post?
Really, Goofy? I lie in every post? You mean you are stalking me infatuated with my business and read every post of mine? I'm flattered. :bow3:

As for homes. half the sales around here are to corporations, rental and lease companies. They get cheap free money from the Fed at prime, which is effectively a negative interest rate and has been for going on two decades now.

Next we will hear yet again from the GOP shills all about how private debt is great and only govt. debt causes inflation n stuff. lol

Trump supported shutting everything down. He criticized the handful of governors who didn't.

Trump only wanted everything to close for two weeks, the latter half of April, a total isolation to give time to eradicate the spread of the virus and kill it, and the Dem governors said THEY call the shots for their states not he and kept closed much longer, long enough that they wiped out tons of businesses, so Trump finally acquiesced. I mean, I can literally remember the dem governors ranting on TV that Trump is not dictator of their states and doesn't get to decide policy for the whole country! And now we are living the results of that policy.

Forum List

Back