Americans now need a 6 figure salary to own a home in most cities.

You wouldn't know the truth if it ran you over. In 2020, all the democrat governors rejected Trump's Covid response plan and said THEY would decide policy for their states! Then they proceeded to close everything down putting millions of small companies out of business and many larger ones teetering.

We are still recovering. Woke has gone broke and now the crap in Seattle Washington is even too much for Amazon!

They are moving to Florida.
Why did you not post all of my reply? You cannot debate me. You are not capable.

Again: which Democrats forced DeSantis to lockdown Florida?

She's not the only one. I've been admonished by the mods for doing the exact same thing. White6 was the last one who did it to me.

They shouldn't. Policy was revised long ago by Flacc to allow one to edit posts so long as you didn't change the words of the person your were replying to. I have always done that, everywhere, not just here, sometimes just in good humor, but mostly just to make it more readable by making it easier for people to follow why I am responding and WHAT I am responding to without having to read through the replyee's long comments and plus it also saves a lot of server space.

Plus, I often prefer not to copy some of the ignorant and insulting comments that many on the left spew at others, especially when they are really not germane to the point my reply is trying to make.

Even at 50-100 K per acre for Prairie with no blacktop or power nearby ?

faux ci
No need to spend that much. I'd also go with a fixer-upper as well. I love doing remodeling.

Last edited:
You wouldn't know the truth if it ran you over. In 2020, all the democrat governors rejected Trump's Covid response plan and said THEY would decide policy for their states! Then they proceeded to close everything down putting millions of small companies out of business and many larger ones teetering.

We are still recovering. Woke has gone broke and now the crap in Seattle Washington is even too much for Amazon!

They are moving to Florida.
Meatball Ron is a Dem??

Dems do ‘t set housing prices.

That’s capitalism at its “finest”

Supply and demand baby

I’m not ignoring it, I know trump wanted thing opens y easter

Which undermines your opinion

That doesn't change what I said. He supported shutting businesses down and criticized those governors who didn't or opened up early. He turned our country over to Fauci.

Dems do ‘t set housing prices.

That’s capitalism at its “finest”

Supply and demand baby
Wow you are stupid. Dem policies such as tax tax tax, war on fossil fuels, plus repairing their riots and attempted coups impact the price

Wow you are stupid. Dem policies such as tax tax tax, war on fossil fuels, plus repairing their riots and attempted coups impact the price
Of HOUSES?

Jesus you are stupid

Forum List

Back