Americans now consider Ukraine to be the second most reliable military ally (after Great Britain) in the event of a world war.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Jay, keep speaking the truth ! I wish we, Europeans could place the US that high as reliable ally ...

But Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

Jay, keep speaking the truth ! I wish we, Europeans could place the US that high as reliable ally ...

But Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

View attachment 921781

you do not need a poll for that. only quislings do not know that ukrainians are dying in wwiiii right now. history will consider your people in a class with the 300 spartans and the defenders of the alamo.

you do not need a poll for that. only quislings do not know that ukrainians are dying in wwiiii right now. history will consider your people in a class with the 300 spartans and the defenders of the alamo.
Litwin may i quote you

"military assistance is a national security issue. not a foreign aid issue." litwin

"the need is pressing, mutual and immediate. give it to them. lend/lease it to them, the victorious allies will decide who pays for it after the surrender ceremony. " rampart

View attachment 921781

No source, no pollster provided. How do we know this is not just another X fake news piece?

Jay in Kyiv? Another reason why UCMB should restrict posts to be from the good old USA or identify and highlight foreign propaganda as such.

View attachment 921781

The Allies will always work with one another, irrelevant of what the peasants on forums twine about.

Forum List

Back