Americans just dont like the republican positions

show me somethign ore recent on the defict, showing Obama is more trusted than the GOP.... dick-stain.

You can't, because he isn't. Cling to your issue if you want to. Ride it straight to the drain your Obamessiah is circling.

So why dont you get one from 6 months ago or ten years ago?

You are dead wrong and so brick brianed you refuse to even admitt when you are wrong.

How does a two month old poll show whatw voters are thinking today?

Ahhh, TM Trolling USMB and as usual no support at all in her corner. People run away from TM almost as fast as the Democratic party is running away from Obama.

man oh man you people really think just saying shit makes it true huh?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

RCP average on Obama approvals...

RCP Average 9/8 - 9/19 -- 43.6 50.9 -7.3
Gallup 9/17 - 9/19 1500 A 42 50 -8
Rasmussen Reports 9/17 - 9/19 1500 LV 46 52 -6
McClatchy/Marist 9/13 - 9/14 825 RV 39 52 -13
CBS News/NY Times 9/10 - 9/15 1452 A 43 50 -7
Bloomberg 9/9 - 9/12 997 A 45 49 -4
CNN/Opinion Research 9/9 - 9/11 1038 A 43 55 -12
Reuters/Ipsos 9/8 - 9/12 1134 A 47 48 -1

well well... look at that! Gallup. the source of preference for TM, has Obama at -8, while Rasmussen, the one's she says lie, have Obama at -6.

(waits for TM to claim Gallup is lying too)

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

No, us proving you wrong over and over makes you a liar...

How is that business you never really wanted to start going for you TM? Still on UE with no education I see...

Rass is not trustable.

They lean to the right of every other pollsters.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

You are dead wrong and so brick brianed you refuse to even admitt when you are wrong.

and you're so fucking stupid, you think a more recent poll about one issue negates a slightly older poll ABOUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ISSUE!

Prove Obama is more trusted on the deficit than the GOP... I FUCKING DARE YOU. And no, a poll on jobs doesn't do it. Try again.

Did your parents have any children that lived?

and you're so fucking stupid, you think a more recent poll about one issue negates a slightly older poll ABOUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ISSUE!

Prove Obama is more trusted on the deficit than the GOP... I FUCKING DARE YOU. And no, a poll on jobs doesn't do it. Try again.

How can a two month old poll show what people are thinking now.

Your july poll was before we had the debt ceiling mess pushed to the edge by the Rs.

Its was before we got downgraded by S&P

How can a two month old poll show what people are thinking now.

Your july poll was before we had the debt ceiling mess pushed to the edge by the Rs.

Its was before we got downgraded by S&P

I have asked you several times to provide a more recent poll, showing Obama is more trusted on the deficit.
Can you... or can you not?

It's a fairly simple question TM.. even one with your limited mental faculties should be able to answer it.

jsut saying you proved me wrong is not proving me wrong

You saying you have facts does not make them facts.
You saying people are Party over country does not make it true
You saying people hate America does not make it true
You saying people hate poor people or the middle class does not make it true

What is true is that you lie and attack people all the time here.

What is true is that the policies you support has lead the country to a default and one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression.

What is true is that there is not even handful of times you have criticized the President despite MOST of his polices being the same or just expanded on versions of Bush's policies that you hated.

What is true is you have less credibility on these boards than a person that shows up on their first post claiming 911 was an inside job and Bush was an alien.

Forum List

Back