Americans just dont like the republican positions

You are not allowed to spam threads in an attempt to derail them.

I have no responsibility to answer your question when I made no claim on the subject.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Who is spamming? You are ALLOWED to put in 100 smiles per post.

My response to you,your posts and your "facts" is to laugh at you. To bad you dont like that fact.

I have been hearing talk tonight that the administration not only wants to tax the rich on income they also want to tax them separately on their accumulated wealth.If you make over a certain amount you get banged with a tax,then you have an accumulated wealth of a certain amount you get taxed again...

When is enough enough with these tax and spend liberals.....
And what of the fees tacked on with this?

New Government Fees in Deficit Proposal Would Hit Airline Passengers, Military Retirees

"Real Americans". Spoken like a true elitist. Ask McCain and Palin how well that line worked out for them in 2008.

They only want Republicans allowed to vote.

The dont like the government our founders left us.

I have asked you several times to provide a more recent poll, showing Obama is more trusted on the deficit.
Can you... or can you not?

It's a fairly simple question TM.. even one with your limited mental faculties should be able to answer it.

Truthmatters said:
keep it up and you will get banned

:tongue::fu::tongue::fu::tongue::fu::tongue::fu:

Here you go (again):

Poll: Most Americans Support Obama Deficit Plan to Tax Rich

September 20, 2011

It’s important to keep in mind that the deficit reduction portion of President Obama’s new economic plan—and specifically the part about raising taxes on the wealthy—is not a wild-eyed sop to his progressive base, but enjoys broad support public support.

A Gallup poll released today provides the latest data point in this regard. According to the survey, 66 percent of all Americans favor the idea of raising taxes on individuals earning more than $200,000 and families making more than $250,000 in order to pay for the president’s jobs plan, while only 32 percent oppose the idea. By an even larger margin (70-26), Americans favor eliminating tax deductions for some corporations, thus raising their taxes.

Poll: Most Americans Support Obama Deficit Plan to Tax Rich - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

I have no responsibility to answer your question when I made no claim on the subject.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

My response to you,your posts and your "facts" is to laugh at you. To bad you dont like that fact.
Astounding, isn't it?

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Mind your own business I was not talking to you.

post some more smily faces , that is all you are good for

why is it the tea party still claims it represents most Americans?

Why does the Left which constitutes about 20% of Americans, Claim it represents most Americans?

A recent poll showed 22% of Americans share the Tea Parties View on Most issues. Exactly 2% more than self identify as Liberals.

Why are you ok with the Far left of the Democrat Party running the show, when it represents less Americans than the Tea Party does. Yet you seem to think the Tea Party should have no influence in our Politics?

The Basic Core ideas of the Tea Party. Are indeed shared by most Americans. Those being, Controlling Spending, Keeping taxes low, and limiting Federal Authority and control of our lives.

No denying it.

why is it the tea party still claims it represents most Americans?

Why does the Left which constitutes about 20% of Americans, Claim it represents most Americans?

A recent poll showed 22% of Americans share the Tea Parties View on Most issues. Exactly 2% more than self identify as Liberals.

Why are you ok with the Far left of the Democrat Party running the show, when it represents less Americans than the Tea Party does. Yet you seem to think the Tea Party should have no influence in our Politics?

The Basic Core ideas of the Tea Party. Are indeed shared by most Americans. Those being, Controlling Spending, Keeping taxes low, and limiting Federal Authority and control of our lives.

No denying it.

The percentage of self-identified liberals has nothing to do with the percentage of Americans who support the ideals of the Tea Party. A better number to to look at is the percentage of Americans who share the view of the Democrats.

Like, for example, this recent poll:

September 20, 2011

A Gallup poll released today provides the latest data point in this regard. According to the survey, 66 percent of all Americans favor the idea of raising taxes on individuals earning more than $200,000 and families making more than $250,000 in order to pay for the president’s jobs plan, while only 32 percent oppose the idea. By an even larger margin (70-26), Americans favor eliminating tax deductions for some corporations, thus raising their taxes.

Poll: Most Americans Support Obama Deficit Plan to Tax Rich - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

I noticed you used the word people Chris. I would have used registered legal voters. I that case I would want them to vote. Obama has done a marvelous job of ticking off just about every voting group you can imagine. I don't think a large voter turnout will show anything but the disgust of the voter toward Obama.

This is why the Republicans don't want people to vote.

The more people that vote, the more likely it is that the Republicans will lose.

It has been so for quite some time now.

when we have high voter turn outs the republican party doesnt win elections.

They have known this for decades.

its why they have been working for decades to keep legal American voters from voting.

They only want Republicans allowed to vote.

The dont like the government our founders left us.

I have asked you several times to provide a more recent poll, showing Obama is more trusted on the deficit.
Can you... or can you not?

It's a fairly simple question TM.. even one with your limited mental faculties should be able to answer it.

:tongue::fu::tongue::fu::tongue::fu::tongue::fu:

Here you go (again):

September 20, 2011

It’s important to keep in mind that the deficit reduction portion of President Obama’s new economic plan—and specifically the part about raising taxes on the wealthy—is not a wild-eyed sop to his progressive base, but enjoys broad support public support.

couldnt bare to keep me on ignore, huh, you little pussy.:lol:

Forum List

Back