Americans favor continuing to mute Trump even AFTER debate!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:laugh2:

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report)—Americans favor continuing to mute Donald J. Trump after the final Presidential debate, a new study has found.​
In the study, which was conducted by the psychology department at the University of Minnesota, researchers measured the responses of subjects when they were told that it was possible to mute Trump.​
“Using advanced imaging, we were able to gauge how they reacted to this news,” Dr. Davis Logsdon, who supervised the study, said. “The pleasure centers in their brains lit up like solar flares.”​
When they were told that Trump would no longer be muted after the debate, however, the subjects reacted with “disappointment, anguish, and even rage,” Logsdon said.​
“One man was reduced to tears,” the researcher said. “He said, ‘I don’t understand why they can’t keep muting him—they clearly have the technology.’ ”​
Logsdon said that the study yielded many other findings, including a widespread psychological need to mute Donald Trump, Jr.​

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report)—Americans favor continuing to mute Donald J. Trump after the final Presidential debate, a new study has found.​
In the study, which was conducted by the psychology department at the University of Minnesota, researchers measured the responses of subjects when they were told that it was possible to mute Trump.​
“Using advanced imaging, we were able to gauge how they reacted to this news,” Dr. Davis Logsdon, who supervised the study, said. “The pleasure centers in their brains lit up like solar flares.”​
When they were told that Trump would no longer be muted after the debate, however, the subjects reacted with “disappointment, anguish, and even rage,” Logsdon said.​
“One man was reduced to tears,” the researcher said. “He said, ‘I don’t understand why they can’t keep muting him—they clearly have the technology.’ ”​
Logsdon said that the study yielded many other findings, including a widespread psychological need to mute Donald Trump, Jr.​

The study should be titled "Researchers Measure Liberal TDS in Laboratory Study"

“The pleasure centers in their brains lit up like solar flares.” when liberals were told that it was possible to mute Trump.

Americans favor continuing to mute Donald J. Trump after the final Presidential debate, a new study has found.

Wwww www Whwww Hwww wwww.
2016280x7202.jpg

i see your butthurt continues.LOL must suck knowing your hero Biden only draws a handful of crowds where trumps are in the thousands.:auiqs.jpg:

The study should be titled "Researchers Measure Liberal TDS in Laboratory Study"

“The pleasure centers in their brains lit up like solar flares.” when liberals were told that it was possible to mute Trump.

Your Orange Clown should be muted for eternity. :cool:

DsJjigQU8AEFEPN.jpg
You may have TDS if your brain is lit up like a solar flare right now!

.....the silliness of the left never stops and knows no bounds
and you wonder why I HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH so much
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

You may have TDS if your brain is lit up like a solar flare right now!

Perhaps - But that is covered by Obamacare! :cool:
Sure about that... you do know there won't be a cure for TDS until 2024?

Should Donald succeed (as he has told us he plans to) in tossing the election to the courts and stealing this election, we won't have a country anymore.
Seems to be what you too are rooting for - - - eh Trumpling?

mute and silence all speech you disagree with ! communism 101 !

1603406766084.png

Reads more like a case of subliminal respondent conditioning based on the methodology in play here as described. I believe very little that the liberal media spouts when it comes to out POTUS and his family. Their reporting is shamefully full of lies and spins. I hope that of things get really bad here in America the electorate realizes exactly what entity had instigated the problem with their journalistic effort to vilify Trump.

Reads more like a case of subliminal respondent conditioning based on the methodology in play here as described. I believe very little that the liberal media spouts when it comes to out POTUS and his family. Their reporting is shamefully full of lies and spins. I hope that of things get really bad here in America the electorate realizes exactly what entity had instigated the problem with their journalistic effort to vilify Trump.

Yer a little slow on the draw there Gary the Snail - Andy Borowitz is is a satirist not a journalist.
But as a Rump supporter, no surprise you wouldn't recognize fake news when ya see it ;)

7f421f0b0cfff4e6ee60f3d7db35bbc25b502248r1-480-360_hq.gif

Yer a little slow on the draw there Gary the Snail - Andy Borowitz is is a satirist not a journalist.
But as a Rump supporter, no surprise you wouldn't recognize fake news when ya see it ;)

7f421f0b0cfff4e6ee60f3d7db35bbc25b502248r1-480-360_hq.gif
It has always amazed me as to how some libs suddenly develop a sense of bravado then start spouting off with insults they would never dare to state to another's face when they are safe behind a keyboard. WOOF, WOOF!!!

Forum List

Back