A little song for Hunter Biden

Conspiracy theory not doing well today, eh?

I imagine Rudy being busted as a masturbating pedo creep certaintly didn't help your case.

Not doing well? You haven't heard who the President is bringing as a guest to the debate tonight?

Here's a little word that you should be terrified of at this moment:

Bobulinski

Not doing well? You haven't heard who the President is bringing as a guest to the debate tonight?

So Trump is going to invoke coinspiracy stupidity instead of answering debate questions.

Good luck with that. I'm sure this time, your conspiracy theory isn't going to faceplant.
[/QUOTE]

The Biden Crime Family's being on the take from Russia and China is a foreign policy matter.

Not "Fighting COVID-19", unless the President talks up his travel ban on China.

Not "American Families", unless the President expounds on how the Biden Crime Family's corruption hurt American families.

Not "Race in America", as that has doodly shit to do with foreign policy.

Not "Climate Change", unless the President wants to declare how pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord had helped this country prosper.

"National Security" will be a good topic, as this President has made this country far more secure than it was under the Kenyan mongrel commie bastard Obama.

And as for the subject of "Leadership", that's Donald Trump's middle name. He invented leadership. Joe Biden doesn't have a clue what the word means

The Biden Crime Family's being on the take from Russia and China is a foreign policy matter.

But faked Russian conspiracy theories aren't. They're just illustrations of Trump's desperation, and him being in Russia's pocket.

Where have you been the last few days? The FBI already announces yesterday that the info on Hunter's laptop is not Russian or Iranian disinformation. Two of Hunter's ex business partners have corroborated the information, and the laptop has been in possession of the FBI since 2017, as a result of a money-laundering investigation.

Do you live under a rock or just have your head up your ass?

Where have you been the last few days?

Ignoring your hysterical conspiracy theories, like the rest of the nation.

Everyone thinks you're lying. Have you not figured that out yet?

Poor little out of touch fool. Please seek professional help for your denial. Now you've deluded yourself into thinking that you're the self-appointed spokesfag for the "rest of the nation" and "everyone."

Are you ever in for a rude awakening. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

Here - Let me bring you up to to date. I know there has to be at least a hundred mentions of this on here by now, maybe you missed them:

Last edited:
Is this like the “unmasking” investigation that was going to definitely land Obama or somebody in jail that fizzled out last week?

What do you nuts hang your hat on after this “scandal” dries up by 2:30 pm tomorrow?

Is this like the “unmasking” investigation that was going to definitely land Obama or somebody in jail that fizzled out last week?

What do you nuts hang your hat on after this “scandal” dries up by 2:30 pm tomorrow?

Prove that Biden isn't up to his neck in corruption, and wasn't on the take for millions of dollars from Russia and China.

Go ahead, change my mind.

It's not drying up. Twitter tried to suppress it and had shut down The White House and New York Post accounts for 9 days and counting, and the evidence is like an avalanche falling on Chickity Chinese, the Chinese Chicken Joe's Head.

Chickity China, the Chinese chicken
You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'

Forum List

Back