American ZioNuts@Work!

APPARENTLY A ZIONIST IS..-. someone who is in favor of Israel.

There ya go! And, since there are 60 Muslim countries and 25 Arab countries and dozens of Christian countries, you don't begrudge the nice Jews one tiny little country of their own that they've lived in for thousands of years, right? Right.

Sure once they give back what they have stolen

Jews have stolen Israel? I thought Israel was a Hebrew name established by the Jews, no?

Don't they have history books in the poor neighborhood you live in?

There ya go! And, since there are 60 Muslim countries and 25 Arab countries and dozens of Christian countries, you don't begrudge the nice Jews one tiny little country of their own that they've lived in for thousands of years, right? Right.

Jews have stolen Israel? I thought Israel was a Hebrew name established by the Jews, no?

Yes there are many history books in my hood but they tell a much different tale than yours

Yes there are many history books in my hood but they tell a much different tale than yours

I have an advanced degree in Near East history so why don't you tell me how Jews have stolen Israel from themselves?

I have an advanced degree in Near East history so why don't you tell me how Jews have stolen Israel from themselves?
But........ idEOTS has a PhD in Hubcap Pilfering

jews have stolen israel? I thought israel was a hebrew name established by the jews, no?

yes there are many history books in my hood but they tell a much different tale than yours

i have an advanced degree in near east history so why don't you tell me how jews have stolen israel from themselves?

So how many opinions opposing yours by history professors do I have to post before it becomes apparent how all but meaningless that claim is even if true ?

Last edited:
yes there are many history books in my hood but they tell a much different tale than yours

i have an advanced degree in near east history so why don't you tell me how jews have stolen israel from themselves?

So how many opinions opposing your by history professors do I have to post before it becomes apparent how all but meaningless that claim is even if true ?

when you figure out how the Jews "stole" their own country Israel, let me know. LOL

But........ idEOTS has a PhD in Hubcap Pilfering

Who has fucking hub caps any more > shoe shining..hub caps ??...what century do you guys live in ?

Those with severely low IQs such as yourself often do not excel in life. They post ridiculous youtube videos incessantly, instead.

What is Zionism, moron? I'll give you one last try

The Jews don't have their own country.

What a shame.

You need to get a refund.

The Jews don't have their own country.

What a shame.

Drugs have destroyed your mind. Sad.

Forum List

Back