American women

Apr 6, 2014
Too many women in America are fat! I blame psychiatry for giving people meds that cause weight gain. Psychiatrists are weird people! I think most of them are fat women lovers or gay. There is also the modern Western lifestyle. American women can you please stop being fat?

Too many women in America are fat! I blame psychiatry for giving people meds that cause weight gain. Psychiatrists are weird people! I think most of them are fat women lovers or gay. There is also the modern Western lifestyle. American women can you please stop being fat?

The OP includes:
  • Misogyny
  • Psychiatry
  • Drugs
  • Homophobia
  • Western lifestyle
  • Wild generalizations of all of the above
  • No mention of men being just as fat as women
So of course, he chose to put it in Politics.

:dunno:

Why do the hot popular high school cheerleaders turn into obese housewives? They all must be fat girls at heart. A Fat girl in a skinny body. Every cheerleader I knew back in high school loved food. Cheerleading kept them in shape without it they would all be just pretty chubby girls. Their coach even taught a class on how to cook.

Why do the hot popular high school cheerleaders turn into obese housewives? They all must be fat girls at heart. A Fat girl in a skinny body. Every cheerleader I knew back in high school loved food. Cheerleading kept them in shape without it they would all be just pretty chubby girls. Their coach even taught a class on how to cook.

I'll bet your normal daily wardrobe consists of T shirts and baggy jeans and you shave less than you should.

Not to mention you forget deodorant a lot.

Fat people are good for the textile industry. And the food production industry. The petrol industry, the diet pill industry, soap and body wash. . .

Pretty much everything except treadmills, really.

Face it, in this Obama economy, we need fat people.

Yeah, there oughta be a law against holding skinny girls down and forcing food into them.

Get to work on that, wouldja?

Alternatively, one could take responsibility for what they choose to eat.

Easy way to tell if yer girlfriend is gonna' be fat later in life: Just look at her mother. If Momma's fat, daughter will follow.

My wife's mom is 65 and in great shape but of course, they're not Americans so...

There's a lot of fat guys to but the OP does have a point. A high percentage of women are too fat, much more than men around here and where I've traveled to. Around here a lot a depressed and get on those zombie meds, I've dated a few and had a good female friend got on them. Slim beautiful woman. She's fat and even more depressed now.

How much you weigh, girl?

Forum List

Back