American Volunteer in Lviv Ukraine pretty much admits that Ukraine is done for.

Does the "highway of death" ring any bells?

highway-of-death-iraq-116.jpg
Yes in 1991.

Killing Ukrainians just to steal their land makes no sense to me. Are Russians proud of their war?
NATO's schizophrenia differs from Ukrainian chernozhem. Russia is now screwing back a system that like the schizophrenic process, constantly sets, then propels its own limits.

A captured Russian pilot admitted to targeting Ukrainian civilians and urged Russia to call off the assault on Ukraine.

Lieutenant Colonel Krishtop Maxim Sergeevich was shot down on March 6 and taken into custody by Ukrainian forces, Interfax Ukraine reported. At a press conference on Friday, Krishtop said he carried out three bombing missions, Newsweek reported.

"In the process of completing the task, I realized that the target was not enemy military facilities, but residential buildings, peaceful people," Krishtop said, per Newsweek. "But I carried out the criminal order."

"I recognize the enormity of the crimes committed by me," Krishtop said, per Newsweek. "I want to ask forgiveness from the entire Ukrainian people for the misfortune that we brought them. I will do everything in my power to end this war as quickly as possible, and bring those responsible for this genocide of Ukrainians to justice."

Krishtop made the comments at a press conference alongside other other Russian pilots held as prisoners of war, according to Interfax. Ukraine has conducted several similar news conferences with prisoners of war in an attempt to counter Russian propaganda about the war, The Washington Post reported.

The Kremlin has banned referring to the conflict as a "war" or "invasion," instead insisting that it be referred to as a "special military operation." Russian President Vladimir Putin has criminalized sharing information about the war domestically, threatening dissenters with arrest and prison time.

"I also urge all military personnel of the Russian Federation to stop carrying out military crimes against the peaceful people of Ukraine," Krishtop said. "I think we have already lost this war."

"The base we came from was struck by rockets in the early morning hours. People we lived with for a couple days are confirmed dead. It is only a matter of time before our location is targeted. We are about to be cut off by a Russian tank column any day now..."

They poked the bear and they are getting mauled for it.

"Food, water, and ammunition dwindle slowly. The mood is somber, people are sending their last messages to friends and family."

That should put an end to the western psyop on Russia. This is part of the cauldron that Russia is forming in cities and the donbas, where most soldiers are stationed. They will be encircled until they either surrender or grow weak enough to finish off.

"Where is NATO? Where is the supposed good of western civilization?"

NATO abandoned Ukraine just as they abandoned the Kurds, Georgians and Afghanis. Big surprise?

"An important note: this American is a special ops veteran who completed combat deployments to Afghanistan. He came to Ukraine before Russia's full-scale war on Feb. 24. He is an experienced, well-trained soldier who gave up his lucrative career in the US in order to help Ukraine"

Makes it all the better for Russia. Can't wait to send that Amerikansky back in a body bag where he belongs.

Can the US just for once stop causing wars over their anti-Russian crusade and manipulate other countries against us just so they abandon them?

All we can do is hope that the Ukrainians come to their senses and surrender.

So you live in Russia?

Does the "highway of death" ring any bells?

highway-of-death-iraq-116.jpg
That was a legitimate military target. Certainly as legitimate as the Road out of the Falaise Pocket was in WWII. A retreating army is a legal target. Retreats are part of warfare, retreating armies almost always turn and attack later. Look at the Western Desert and Eastern Front in WWII for examples.

"The base we came from was struck by rockets in the early morning hours. People we lived with for a couple days are confirmed dead. It is only a matter of time before our location is targeted. We are about to be cut off by a Russian tank column any day now..."

"Food, water, and ammunition dwindle slowly. The mood is somber, people are sending their last messages to friends and family."

That should put an end to the western psyop on Russia. This is part of the cauldron that Russia is forming in cities and the donbas, where most soldiers are stationed. They will be encircled until they either surrender or grow weak enough to finish off.

NATO abandoned Ukraine just as they abandoned the Kurds, Georgians and Afghanis. Big surprise?

"An important note: this American is a special ops veteran who completed combat deployments to Afghanistan. He came to Ukraine before Russia's full-scale war on Feb. 24. He is an experienced, well-trained soldier who gave up his lucrative career in the US in order to help Ukraine"

Makes it all the better for Russia. Can't wait to send that Amerikansky back in a body bag where he belongs.

Can the US just for once stop causing wars over their anti-Russian crusade and manipulate other countries against us just so they abandon them?

Why is Russia "killing the people he lived with"? Also, why would you defend Russia's barbarism?

The Russians who immigrated here after the fall of the USSR brought their criminality and corruption with them. That seems to describe you based upon your opinions. If you are so pro-Russian, why don’t you go home?
Cuz Russia fucking sucks and the US is awesome.

This thread didn't age well. It has been almost a month and Russia is committing war crimes all over Ukraine.

Forum List

Back