American Students Still In Afghanistan....As Biden Continues To Try to 'Turn The Page'

What exactly do you think I’m defending?
Biden's withdrawal, his decision to leave Americans, allies and Afghani who will certainly be brutally murdered and his fucked up lies about the entire mess.

The fact that Americans were left behind leaves out the far larger story, there are a LOT more Afghani allies we just left for dead. If I were another country, I would get into a war against the US LONG before I would ally with them, our word is worth nothing.

And most of that is because we have just left allies to be brutally murdered for the last decade.

Biden's withdrawal, his decision to leave Americans, allies and Afghani who will certainly be brutally murdered and his fucked up lies about the entire mess.

The fact that Americans were left behind leaves out the far larger story, there are a LOT more Afghani allies we just left for dead. If I were another country, I would get into a was with the US LONG before I would ally with them, our word is worth nothing.

And most of that is because we have just left allies to be brutally murdered for the last decade.
If only we hadn’t had four years of complete inaction on getting allies out.

But given that there’s over 300,000 people eligible for VISAs, it’s obvious that not everyone was going to make it. Attempting to do so would have added years to the mission. We needed to move on.

If only we hadn’t had four years of complete inaction on getting allies out.

But given that there’s over 300,000 people eligible for VISAs, it’s obvious that not everyone was going to make it. Attempting to do so would have added years to the mission. We needed to move on.
Case in point.

All the peanut gallery has is criticism. They have no alternatives.
No alternatives my ass. There were a TON of alternatives, not the least of which was not handing over our largest most defended airbases to the Taliban. Not handing airport security over to the Taliban. Not pulling out military assets or increasing military assets WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO UNDERTAKE A MASSIVE OPERATION. Just listen to your military commanders.

No fucking alternatives... What a partisan hack bullshit thing to say.

No alternatives my ass. There were a TON of alternatives, not the least of which was not handing over our largest most defended airbases to the Taliban. Not handing airport security over to the Taliban. Not pulling out military assets or increasing military assets WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO UNDERTAKE A MASSIVE OPERATION. Just listen to your military commanders.

No fucking alternatives... What a partisan hack bullshit thing to say.
We had the entirety of an airport. That was not the issue. Handing airport security over to the Taliban makes zero sense even if that was what they offered to do. The Taliban does not get to determine who is evacuated.

The military commanders wanted to stay forever. I’m glad we didn’t listen to them.

The US has have level 4 travel warnings against Afghanistan for years. Are you stupid?
Brain washed functionally stupid I tell you lol. They get 10% of the news and insanely spun backwards...
Everybody that wanted to get out has gotten out and they can still get out, no matter what your ridiculous hateful racist garbage propaganda says, brainwashed functional moron.

The fact that Americans were left behind leaves out the far larger story, there are a LOT more Afghani allies we just left for dead. If I were another country, I would get into a war against the US LONG before I would ally with them, our word is worth nothing.

Everything You know is garbage April propaganda. Change the goddamn channel stupid.... Brainwash functional racist shid head

Biden, who reversed every law, every reg, every rule, and every other agreement could not do things his own way in Afghanistan?

Yeah, when American lives are on the line, somehow Barry's and Biden's hands were / are always tied.

Well, there was kind of no reason to.

Let's say Biden did throw out the Doha Accords. What would have been his alternative? Send more troops back in to prop up an Afghan government that was failing?

You shitstains are already using 13 coffins as soap boxes, imagine what you would do with hundreds.

Well, there was kind of no reason to.

Let's say Biden did throw out the Doha Accords. What would have been his alternative? Send more troops back in to prop up an Afghan government that was failing?

You shitstains are already using 13 coffins as soap boxes, imagine what you would do with hundreds.
Biden's military leadership told Biden to leave troops in Afghanistan there before they were taken out. Trump may have come up with the plan to take them out, but Biden was advised not to & HE made the decision not to listen and to take them out.

Those 13 coffins would not have been filled at a if it were not for his clusterfuck failed withdrawal.

Innocent US Aide workers and 10 children would not be dead if it were not gor his order to affect a drone strike to 'kill THE PLANNER'.

And if you DO need to send troops back in to rescue/ evacuate US citizens, as you promised you would do, then by God you do it. You only abandon them if you don't give a shit about then and care more about a deal with the Taliban, that they broke, and meeting their deadline than you care about saving American lives.

You USMB Snowflakes have had no problem with the idea of Sacrificing American lives, breaking a promise - an oath of office - to protect US citizens...like Biden did.

mout.

Here's an other Conservative who ate Paint Chips as a child.

Biden's military leadership told Biden to leave troops in Afghanistan there before they were taken out. Trump may have come up with the plan to take them out, but Biden was advised not to & HE made the decision not to listen and to take them out.

Yes, the military leadership has been insisting on staying in Afghanistan and lying to the American people for two decades about how rosy the situation was over there. Biden promised to get us out of that mess and he got us out of that mess.

Those 13 coffins would not have been filled at a if it were not for his clusterfuck failed withdrawal.

Uh, guy, a total of 2401 Americans died in Afghanistan... because Bush lied to us. You are suddenly concerned about these last 13? How many do you think would have died if we did "backsies and didn't pull out after the Taliban won?

Innocent US Aide workers and 10 children would not be dead if it were not gor his order to affect a drone strike to 'kill THE PLANNER'.

241,000 people including 71, 000 civilians have been killed in the Afghan War. Now you are concerned, really?

Where were you in 2002 when this shit started?

And if you DO need to send troops back in to rescue/ evacuate US citizens, as you promised you would do, then by God you do it. You only abandon them if you don't give a shit about then and care more about a deal with the Taliban, that they broke, and meeting their deadline than you care about saving American lives.

Except the Taliban didn't break their deal... and Trump sold the Afghan government out.

You USMB Snowflakes have had no problem with the idea of Sacrificing American lives, breaking a promise - an oath of office - to protect US citizens...like Biden did.

Uh, guy, when you sign up for the military, that's what you sign up for. I was in for 11 years. It was always understood you could be sent off to some God-forsaken country and you might get killed.

We lost a total of 2401 servicemen in Afghanistan and 4431 servicemen killed in Iraq, because our leaders lied to us and we really never did what you need to do to win a war.

It would have been foolish to keep this going after 20 years, because a few stupid civilians didn't get out when they were told to.

Here's an other Conservative who ate Paint Chips as a child.

Yes, the military leadership has been insisting on staying in Afghanistan and lying to the American people for two decades about how rosy the situation was over there. Biden promised to get us out of that mess and he got us out of that mess.

Uh, guy, a total of 2401 Americans died in Afghanistan... because Bush lied to us. You are suddenly concerned about these last 13? How many do you think would have died if we did "backsies and didn't pull out after the Taliban won?

241,000 people including 71, 000 civilians have been killed in the Afghan War. Now you are concerned, really?

Where were you in 2002 when this shit started?

Except the Taliban didn't break their deal... and Trump sold the Afghan government out.

Uh, guy, when you sign up for the military, that's what you sign up for. I was in for 11 years. It was always understood you could be sent off to some God-forsaken country and you might get killed.

We lost a total of 2401 servicemen in Afghanistan and 4431 servicemen killed in Iraq, because our leaders lied to us and we really never did what you need to do to win a war.

It would have been foolish to keep this going after 20 years, because a few stupid civilians didn't get out when they were told to.
You keep repeating how many people were lost in Afghanisran but keep dodging hos Biden's Sect of Defense and Chairman of the JCS threw his ass under the bus before Congress TWICE, telling how Biden ignored the advice of his military & CIA advisors and how his incompetence got 13 Americans killed and hundreds of Americans and allies left behind.

No one is saying we should have stayed - that is Biden's talking oint he continued to throw out in attempt to save his own ass.

Biden lied to our allies at he G7 Summit when he promised not to leave allies behind. He lied to the American people when he promised he would not eave until every American had been evacuated. HE FUCKING LIED & ABANDONED AMERICANS IN AFGHANISTAN TO THE TALIBAN, AL QAEDA, AND ISIS.

Spare me the 'Biden hot us out of Afghanistan bs when he and Barry could have done that years ago, and instead they invaded Syria for no good reason and left troops to fight THEIR war as they left the WH.

Biden fucked up the withdrawal every possible way he could, to include killing US Aide workers and 10 Children.

You keep repeating how many people were lost in Afghanisran but keep dodging hos Biden's Sect of Defense and Chairman of the JCS threw his ass under the bus before Congress TWICE, telling how Biden ignored the advice of his military & CIA advisors and how his incompetence got 13 Americans killed and hundreds of Americans and allies left behind.

That's a reductionist view, really. The problem is, none of these guys could say, with any certainty, that the Afghan Government would have endured if we had kept troops in. Ghani was a dead man walking.

As for the Americans there... they were warned to get out... they didn't. Not as long as they were still picking the last bit of meat off those sweet, sweet gummit contracts.

Biden lied to our allies at he G7 Summit when he promised not to leave allies behind. He lied to the American people when he promised he would not eave until every American had been evacuated. HE FUCKING LIED & ABANDONED AMERICANS IN AFGHANISTAN TO THE TALIBAN, AL QAEDA, AND ISIS.

Oh, can we stop being hysterical for a moment, please. We've been fucking this up in Afghanistan for the last 20 years. Frankly, I'd go back 40, if you want to throw in Carter and Reagan's contribution to the mess.

This was ALWAYS going to go badly... We should have cut and run 15 years ago...

Spare me the 'Biden hot us out of Afghanistan bs when he and Barry could have done that years ago, and instead they invaded Syria for no good reason and left troops to fight THEIR war as they left the WH.

I've been very critical on this board about Obama doubling down in Afghanistan.

Instead, he let the Generals bully him into dragging the thing out. Biden deserves credit for standing up to the Military Industrial Complex and putting an end to this travesty.

That's a reductionist view, really. The problem is, none of these guys could say, with any certainty, that the Afghan Government would have endured if we had kept troops in. Ghani was a dead man walking.

As for the Americans there... they were warned to get out... they didn't. Not as long as they were still picking the last bit of meat off those sweet, sweet gummit contracts.

Oh, can we stop being hysterical for a moment, please. We've been fucking this up in Afghanistan for the last 20 years. Frankly, I'd go back 40, if you want to throw in Carter and Reagan's contribution to the mess.

This was ALWAYS going to go badly... We should have cut and run 15 years ago...

I've been very critical on this board about Obama doubling down in Afghanistan.

Instead, he let the Generals bully him into dragging the thing out. Biden deserves credit for standing up to the Military Industrial Complex and putting an end to this travesty.
Stop using Biden talking points by blaming the Americans Jie led to and left behind.

Also, pointing out Biden lied to Allies & Anwricans then left hundreds behind is not being 'hysterical'.

Biden didn't stand up to anyone, not to his military & CIA advisors, who he ignored, andnot to the Taliban.

Snowflakes continue to claimBiden was bound by Trump's agreement with the Taliban, which was an agreement to leave, so by that logic it was TRUMP'S decision to leave, and Biden was bound by it. He was forced to withdraw our troops and f*ed up the withdrawal.

Stop using Biden talking points by blaming the Americans Jie led to and left behind.

I'm sorry, did someone put a gun to the heads of these war profiteers and force them to go to Afghanistan? Oh, no, wait. No. They paid them a lot of money to go as long as there were fat government contracts involved.

Also, pointing out Biden lied to Allies & Anwricans then left hundreds behind is not being 'hysterical'.

Americans aren't being executed in the streets. The ones who couldn't make it to the evacuation points are being allowed to leave commercially, which is the same way they got in there to start with, isn't it?

Biden didn't stand up to anyone, not to his military & CIA advisors, who he ignored, andnot to the Taliban.

Uh, yeah, he kind of did. The Military Industrial Complex dragged this unnecessary war out for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS. Thank God someone finally said "No" to them.

Snowflakes continue to claimBiden was bound by Trump's agreement with the Taliban, which was an agreement to leave, so by that logic it was TRUMP'S decision to leave, and Biden was bound by it. He was forced to withdraw our troops and f*ed up the withdrawal.

Actually, I give Trump credit for coming to an agreement to leave. it was actually one of the few good decisions to make. The problem is, he's too small and petty to actually stand up for or own his own agreement.

He knew when he signed the Doha Agreement, he was handing the country back to the Taliban, which was probably fine because the vast majority of Afghans AGREE with the Taliban... Foreigners out, modernity bad, and women in their place.

The big problem is that we think the rest of the world wants to be like us. We didn't learn this lesson 100 years ago in the Philippines, we didn't learn it 40 years ago in Vietnam.

I'm sorry, did someone put a gun to the heads of these war profiteers and force them to go to Afghanistan? Oh, no, wait. No. They paid them a lot of money to go as long as there were fat government contracts involved.

Americans aren't being executed in the streets. The ones who couldn't make it to the evacuation points are being allowed to leave commercially, which is the same way they got in there to start with, isn't it?

Uh, yeah, he kind of did. The Military Industrial Complex dragged this unnecessary war out for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS. Thank God someone finally said "No" to them.

Actually, I give Trump credit for coming to an agreement to leave. it was actually one of the few good decisions to make. The problem is, he's too small and petty to actually stand up for or own his own agreement.

He knew when he signed the Doha Agreement, he was handing the country back to the Taliban, which was probably fine because the vast majority of Afghans AGREE with the Taliban... Foreigners out, modernity bad, and women in their place.

The big problem is that we think the rest of the world wants to be like us. We didn't learn this lesson 100 years ago in the Philippines, we didn't learn it 40 years ago in Vietnam.
Biden promised our allies & Americans he would not leave Afghanistan until he evacuated everyone. HE LIED - HE LEFT ALLIES AND AMERICANS BEHIND!
- Suck it up, buttercup - that is recorded FACT. Embrace the suck!

You snowflakes said it yourselves - Biden was bound by the agreement Trump made with the Taliban to leave Afghanistan. TRUMP made the decision to leave Afghanistan, NOT BIDEN.
Biden was entrusted with the task of carrying out the withdrawal after TRUMP made the decision leave and after TRUMP made the agreement to do so, NOT BIDEN.

The ONLY DECISION Biden made at the end was TO ABANDON / LEAVE AMERICANS BEHIND.

He was already carrying out Trump's decision and plan to leave.

In Biden's defense you snowflakes repeatedly said Biden was bound by TRUMP'S exit plan after he made the call and agreement to leave.

In an attempt to save his ass by distracting people from his horrific withdrawal hatred to make himself look like some kind of a hero by trying to steal TRUMP'S decision to leave Afghanistan!

Brain washed functionally stupid I tell you lol. They get 10% of the news and insanely spun backwards...
Everybody that wanted to get out has gotten out and they can still get out, no matter what your ridiculous hateful racist garbage propaganda says, brainwashed functional moron.
Everything You know is garbage April propaganda. Change the goddamn channel stupid.... Brainwash functional racist shid head
You are not even intelligent enough to type out a personal attack.

I really feel sorry for you. Are you able to get dressed in the morning or do you need help figuring out where the arms go in your shirt?

Biden promised our allies & Americans he would not leave Afghanistan until he evacuated everyone. HE LIED - HE LEFT ALLIES AND AMERICANS BEHIND!

Guy, you sound like a high-functioning retard.. "You promised, you promised, you promised".

Our allies should have told their people to leave. Our people never should have been still there. The main reason why the evacuation was such a pain is half the Americans in Afghanistan didn't tell the embassy they were there.

You snowflakes said it yourselves - Biden was bound by the agreement Trump made with the Taliban to leave Afghanistan. TRUMP made the decision to leave Afghanistan, NOT BIDEN.
Biden was entrusted with the task of carrying out the withdrawal after TRUMP made the decision leave and after TRUMP made the agreement to do so, NOT BIDEN.

You mean Biden was stuck with this agreement where Trump sold out the Afghan government and then wondered why no one wanted to fight for said government.

True, we didn't notice it at the time, because we were dealing with Trump's fucked up response to Covid and the economy and the riots, so we didn't notice things he was screwing up on the other side of the planet.

So another Trump mess Joe had to clean up...

Guy, you sound like a high-functioning retard.. "You promised, you promised, you promised".

Our allies should have told their people to leave. Our people never should have been still there. The main reason why the evacuation was such a pain is half the Americans in Afghanistan didn't tell the embassy they were there.

You mean Biden was stuck with this agreement where Trump sold out the Afghan government and then wondered why no one wanted to fight for said government.

True, we didn't notice it at the time, because we were dealing with Trump's fucked up response to Covid and the economy and the riots, so we didn't notice things he was screwing up on the other side of the planet.

So another Trump mess Joe had to clean up...
Wow, you are really defensive about how Biden fucked up the withdrawal, left Americans & allies behind, and have driven off support from long-time allies.

:itsok:

When did they go to Afghanistan? There have been level 4 travel warnings on Afghanistan for years.

Forum List

Back