American Sniper---Best movie in years

If you are not a pinheaded liberal from the Northeast, or a cocksucker from California, or a lunatic Muslim, you must go see it.

Its about a Heartland American who just did his duty as he saw it to do.

I had planned on seeing it yesterday but Mother Nature had other plans for me. A raging storm with high winds and I didn't want to sit through the movie soaking wet.

I do plan to see the blockbuster before it leaves town, however. Normally I would wait for something I wish to see, when it is available for streaming on my huge TV, but this one I want to see on a REALLY HUGE screen. I also plan to wear a face mask to cover my nose and mouth as the flu virus is spreading rapidly through duct systems of places where many people go ( think malls too ) and the flu vaccine I received in September is only 23% effective this flu season. The virus mutated.

But what a great movie it has been. According to the wife of Chris Kyle, the movie stayed as true to form as could be expected, in a two-hour film. I am anxious to get to know better, the SEAL behind the gun, who lived and died by it. He would have survived in a dark universe, had he lived. A future of despair, in my opinion. What he did for his country would be something he would never have been able to let go of.

Eastwood’s Fistful Of Dollars: ‘American Sniper’ Hits Record Jan. Four-Day Bow With $105.2M

Liberals hated lone survivor as well and the critics panned it. Liberals hate movies that are pro American because they hate America
I liked Lone Survivor, and I am a liberal. You should not try to speak for liberals.
How else are they going to have an argument they can "win"....by MAKING UP a contrary position.

If you are not a pinheaded liberal from the Northeast, or a cocksucker from California, or a lunatic Muslim, you must go see it.

MACAULAY the Traitor ( OP )

I'm sick and damn tired of this anti-Californiaism. So all people living in California are "cocksuckers" Macaulay ? I guess a coward like you would pick on Calif. and marginalize us to make you feel like you are a big man. There is always an elitist ass-hole like you who's true character is revealed once he has his first beer. DON'T POST WHILE DRUNK. I think I am most disgusted by the sheep here on USMB who allow this dick-weed to disparage a whole State here in the United States of America. We are still part of the Union ya traitorous punk. The movie was very good but can rile up some haters, with mis-placed hate. Let us not allow "divide & concur" in this country people. It is ugly in any form. Defend yourself. Nobody's going to do it for you.
Look at it this way...CA haters won't come here. That's a good thing.

All the war mongers will go see a movie, by a guy that talks to empty chairs.....and sing the STAR SPANGLED BANNER while they watch it....and then have bible study afterwards.

If the dude the film is about hadn't been such a bullshitter, I might have seen it already.
You have proof of this right ,scumbag?

Absolutely. Learn something.
Not seeing it. But i expect you the lie like the American hating scumbag you are

I love America. Thanks for the kind words though. And...you are welcome as well.
You love it so much you want to change every part of it.

Most of the critics I have read disagree with you.

Don't worry....those same critics will love the movie glorifying the 2 terrorists who killed those journalists....I'm sure they will see whatever that movie is about as showing the other side of the terrorists and how human they really were.....and how they were driven to kill cartoonists because of how bad the West is........

lefty film critics are just as brain damaged as any other lefties.........
I see, people who think differently than you are brain damaged.

no, just lefty film critics.....who bend over backward praising any movie that makes the U.S. military out to be the bad guys in this conflict....and who make excuses for the terrorists who kill journalists over a cartoon.....those are the truly brain damaged ones....
Not brain damaged. They are just the enemy that's all. There's always two sides to every fight, and there's always traitors on both sides. For example, we have a traitor in the white house, aka. the POTUS.

Most of the critics I have read disagree with you.

Don't worry....those same critics will love the movie glorifying the 2 terrorists who killed those journalists....I'm sure they will see whatever that movie is about as showing the other side of the terrorists and how human they really were.....and how they were driven to kill cartoonists because of how bad the West is........

lefty film critics are just as brain damaged as any other lefties.........
I see, people who think differently than you are brain damaged.

no, just lefty film critics.....who bend over backward praising any movie that makes the U.S. military out to be the bad guys in this conflict....and who make excuses for the terrorists who kill journalists over a cartoon.....those are the truly brain damaged ones....
Not brain damaged. They are just the enemy that's all. There's always two sides to every fight, and there's always traitors on both sides. For example, we have a traitor in the white house, aka. the POTUS.

Oooooooo! He said aka. the POTUS! What a cool way to put it. He's so cool.

If the dude the film is about hadn't been such a bullshitter, I might have seen it already.

Not seeing it. But i expect you the lie like the American hating scumbag you are

I love America. Thanks for the kind words though. And...you are welcome as well.

I do?

I do?
Yep

American Sniper Hero or Murderer

But there is nothing honorable or heroic about anything Chris Kyle did in Iraq. He defended no American’s freedoms. He didn’t fight “over there” so no American would have to fight “over here.” Soldiers who kill for the state in unjust wars are murderers, not heroes. As Future of Freedom Foundation president and Army veteran Jacob Hornberger recently wrote: “Since the U.S. government was the aggressor in the war on Iraq, that means that no U.S. soldier had the moral authority to kill even one single Iraqi. Every single soldier who killed an Iraqi or who even participated in the enterprise was guilty of murder in a moral, religious, and spiritual sense.”

I do?
Yep

Cool! Thanks for sharing.

What's for dinner tonight, chief? You having the hot dog or the taquito?

Lawsuit. Jesse Ventura. Ahem.
Really? Jessis fucking ventura? Lmao thats what you got? What a idiot! Jessie is sueing the widow because he was a pussy who got his ass kicked.

And he won the lawsuit. Or are the courts only right when they exonerate police officers who shoot unarmed black men? :dunno:

I plan on seeing the movie tonight. It looks like a decent flick. But you have to go into any movie like that expecting over-dramatization of actual events. Most events like that aren't the heroic Rambo shoot-em-ups that they are portrayed as in the movies.

As far as "the best movie in years" goes, it's probably not even close. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the OP doesn't really believe that either. Anything for rightwingers to cream all over themselves about.

Forum List

Back