American Psychological Association says being Masculine is harmful

Psychologists Declare Traditional Masculinity ‘Harmful’
This comes from the same group that claimed Homosexuality was normal WITHOUT any new tests,studies,information etc they just poof voted on it! NOTHING they say matters to me and never has. Without MEN America would not exist.
Also no surprise the clown behind this is a Jew. Once again attacking everything traditional and sane.

Yeah I’m certain whoever “declared” this has no political agenda Lol... I can just imagine naive college students arguing “But the APA says it’s harmful!”
It's harmful because it will keep men from experiencing real emotions...Like women...(JFC)

This comes from the same group that claimed Homosexuality was normal WITHOUT any new tests,studies,information etc they just poof voted on it! NOTHING they say matters to me and never has. Without MEN America would not exist.
Also no surprise the clown behind this is a Jew. Once again attacking everything traditional and sane.

So, it seems that the APA is infested with inadequate men, who, instead of seeking to improve themselves, seek instead to achieve “equality” by dragging down to their own level those who are superior to them.

It is sick.....this is a very sick, sick Association......

My God..... how can they give licences to morons like that?

Something has to be done!:mad-61:

They are a true danger to society.

Masculine men don't go to psychologists. Can you picture the Duke or Charles Bronson lying on a couch whining about their lives to some doofus?

On the other hand, effeminate men all have therapists.

Saying that homosexuality is normal and manliness is sick is just the profession catering to their customer base.

Remember, psychology is a business.

So, it seems that the APA is infested with inadequate men, who, instead of seeking to improve themselves, seek instead to achieve “equality” by dragging down to their own level those who are superior to them.
some men try to find women who are willing to unleash our inner Pygmalion, even if only for a little while.

Because sex to a christian is nasty and ugly..
i insist women of Religion, fornicate me into relationship submission, simply for the sake of true witness bearing and the greater glory of our immortal souls.
Yeah until she gains thirty pounds eating away guilt.
no need for guilt when you have an activity partner to keep your metabolism up.

You're bit confused. Your hand is not your partner.

You haven't been this confused since you had to decide which public bathroom is right for you.

Actually its majority women now......

Because sex to a christian is nasty and ugly..
i insist women of Religion, fornicate me into relationship submission, simply for the sake of true witness bearing and the greater glory of our immortal souls.
Yeah until she gains thirty pounds eating away guilt.
no need for guilt when you have an activity partner to keep your metabolism up.

You're bit confused. Your hand is not your partner.

You haven't been this confused since you had to decide which public bathroom is right for you.
if Only,

there were nice girls to be found who insist; they love breaking in the new guys; results, not excuses! is what some women may claim.

It is sick.....this is a very sick, sick Association......

My God..... how can they give licences to morons like that?

Something has to be done!:mad-61:

They are a true danger to society.

The APA is supposed to be a medical institution, but over years it became organisation that is abusing their "legitimacy" and their privileged position as custodians of mental health to push the leftist agenda. Their legitimacy must be challenged and revoked and they should pay a price for their dishonesty.

Continued...

The same APA often cites itself and political organisations as credible sources in their documents.

Here is the example, just brace yourselves, it's a long one. Also they have changed some stuff since.

Transgender People, Gender Identity and Gender Expression

Of the 6 sources cited in references, two are not online, so I can't verify them, but of the remaining four, two references are of the APA itself.

The first self APA source is a brochure written by the "APA Task Force on Gender Identity, Gender Variance, and Intersex Conditions" which also doesn't mention it's sources but refers you to where you can "learn more" including "advocacy groups". It should be scientific organizations being cited by advocacy groups not the other way around.

The second self APA source Sexual Orientation & Homosexuality goes to their own similar page where "suggested bibliographic citation", you guessed it, leads to another APA source this time in PDF which again, at the bottom in "suggested bibliographic citation" links to yet another APA page, where link doesn't work.

It's like going down the rabbit hole, and none of it is scientific papers.

Now, from the four above mentioned online sources, two were non-APA outside sources.

The first one is an advocacy group National Center For Transgender Equality. The second source is what appears to be the World Health Organization where you really need to dig in and the only thing I found on the topic was Mental and behavioural disorders (F64.0 Transsexualism). The whole WHO source is one single sentence "A desire to live and be accepted as a member of the opposite sex, usually accompanied by a sense of discomfort with, or inappropriateness of, one's anatomic sex, and a wish to have surgery and hormonal treatment to make one's body as congruent as possible with one's preferred sex."

Even that sentence contradicts what the APA pamphlet says: "which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder." Their own source contradicts them. WTF?

They draw on more than 40 years of research showing that traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage

Can you not read anything but the title?
Can you read the rest ?

Forty years of research means reading other people's opinion most likely feminazis.

It does not mean scientific evidence or empirical evidence.

In fact the APA article is empty of any evidence whatsoever and is merely an opinion piece

This are facts and as a left wing organization they are full of shit and have nothing except appeal to authority which is a logical fallacy.

They draw on more than 40 years of research showing that traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage

Can you read the rest ?

Forty years of research means reading other people's opinion most likely feminazis.

In fact the APA article is empty of any evidence whatsoever and is merely an opinion piece

This are facts and as a left wing organization they are full of shit and have nothing except appeal to authority which is a logical fallacy.
When did shit become a logical conclusion?

Yeah I’m certain whoever “declared” this has no political agenda Lol... I can just imagine naive college students arguing “But the APA says it’s harmful!”
It's harmful because it will keep men from experiencing real emotions...Like women...(JFC)
Which is a total fabrication without evidence.

In reality masculinity is good and healthy it teaches one not to be ruled by emotions which is a good thing.

You still have feelings as an alpha male you are simply not controlled by them which is healthy

Can you read the rest ?

When did shit become a logical conclusion?
Why ask me when you are the one posting shit?

Forum List

Back