American ISIS Praises Orlando Terrorist And Encourages More Attacks

From 1994 to 2004 the Assault Weapon Ban did not prevent the Mass Shootings in Columbine and Jonesboro and did not stop any terrorist attack, so a new one will not prevent a damn thing either.

As for some idiot spewing their idiotic support of the Orlando shooter, well you have fucking morons everywhere and not surprising someone would be happy about what the killer did...

Hopefully the FBI will be watching these idiots more closely but then again they might screw the pooch like they do so often...

From 1994 to 2004 the Assault Weapon Ban did not prevent the Mass Shootings in Columbine and Jonesboro and did not stop any terrorist attack, so a new one will not prevent a damn thing either.

As for some idiot spewing their idiotic support of the Orlando shooter, well you have fucking morons everywhere and not surprising someone would be happy about what the killer did...

Hopefully the FBI will be watching these idiots more closely but then again they might screw the pooch like they do so often...
They were never intended to stop anything. It's called incrementalism. Every time there's a shooting, the libs try to pass another restrictive gun law, little by little limiting our access to them until we have no access to ANY of them. It's never been about crime prevention, it's always been about disarming the American people.

But denying law abiding American citizens their right to own a gun will put a stop to it, right?

Alleged American ISIS fighter praises Orlando gunman in new video | Fox News
Who is denying law abiding citizens their right to own a gun? Did I miss something? What are you talking about ?
There are 4 gun control proposals in Congress right not. Are you seriously trying to say they're not trying to incrementally deny our second amendment rights?

This administration will make sure no action is taken against them because they WANT these incidents to continue. It's how they make their case for more gun control legislation.

But denying law abiding American citizens their right to own a gun will put a stop to it, right?

Who is denying law abiding citizens their right to own a gun? Did I miss something? What are you talking about ?
There are 4 gun control proposals in Congress right not. Are you seriously trying to say they're not trying to incrementally deny our second amendment rights?
Which bills are trying to disarm Americans? If your gonna complain about it then back it up and be specific

This administration will make sure no action is taken against them because they WANT these incidents to continue. It's how they make their case for more gun control legislation.
Wow! You are some psychic, where is my lost wallet?

Have they done anything to stop them yet? Did they try to stop the last one, even though they had investigated him several times?

Have they done anything to stop them yet? Did they try to stop the last one, even though they had investigated him several times?
Cops aren't perfect, they fuck up also...

Which bills are trying to disarm Americans? If your gonna complain about it then back it up and be specific
Do your own work, I'm not your personal tutor.

Cops aren't perfect, they fuck up also...
Especially when they're told to.

I've done my work and have no clue what you are bitching about, I don't see anything that is disarming citizens. So if you're gonna complain then you should be able to articulate what you are complaining about.

I've done my work and have no clue what you are bitching about, I don't see anything that is disarming citizens. So if you're gonna complain then you should be able to articulate what you are complaining about.
Yeah, like you would accept any point I have to make, or reality for that matter. And I'm not complaining, I'm stating facts. Facts that an honest person can clearly see.

Yeah, like you would accept any point I have to make, or reality for that matter. And I'm not complaining, I'm stating facts. Facts that an honest person can clearly see.
Then state the facts. So far you have said anything

Then state the facts. So far you have said anything
4 proposals, each designed to restrict access to guns. An incremental approach to ultimately denying the right to buy guns. Of course, hacks like you will never acknowledge the history of the liberal back door approach to nullify the second amendment. Don't bother to play your game of "prove it", I'm not jumping through any more hoops for you. Everyone knows Democrats have always been against the second amendment and everyone knows they jump on every tragedy to advance that agenda. Spew your talking points all you want, I ain't playin' your game.
Senate schedules Monday votes on gun control

Forum List

Back