American Health Care Act

This is the real fight. Filibuster until it's a fixed ACA or bust.
You seem to forget the precedent set by the traitor Harry Reid. Nuclear option baby, nuclear option... If it was good then it should be good now....
Good. Force them to do it. Dare them.
Of course they can do it and make sure the populace at large knows about the obstructionist left.
You are a militant little shit aren't you?
You can't brag about using a nuclear option and then call someone militant you dumbass
Uh...the nuclear option was used by Harry Reid, does that mean that democrats are militants? If yes the you are a militant little shit just like I said before.
For appointees, not legislation, dumbass

20 -40 millions Americans lose insurance.

Tens of thousands die.

And Republicans celebrate the massacre of their countrymen, the majority who are from red states.

Agreed, and yet we subsidized their HI and pay their salaries, time for them to go home and get a real job.

"We are working to give all Americans peace of mind about their healthcare"
If this is the real philosophy of that bill well this will be a very good law for all Americans (first of all for those who are not wealthy) :)

This plan is for the healthy and wealthy, not the median income or poor. The GOP would rather kick a homeless man than give him a morsel of food.

I'm all for dismantling the ACA, even though it's not "affordable" but this isn't the proper change I would vote for if I were a senator.

-Lazy old people are still getting more "tax credits" than those in their late teens and early 20's. Old people should have to pull money from their fucking 401k or pension before getting any kind of support for health insurance seeing as they're the ones driving up the costs and mooching off of the millennials. Yes, just sit on your lazy ass while the working class pays for your health insurance premium, why not? Better yet, why don't we give you a HIGHER subsidy than the working class? I don't think so. The government should tell each person above age 60 they'll get $50 a month if they get off their lazy asses and go to the gym at least three times a week. There's no point in having the highest percentage of taxpayer dollars going towards those who will die within 10-15 years anyways. This part of the law is the stupidest idea ever.

-The coverage until 26 mandate needs to go. People ages 18-26 should be paying for their own insurance. Other people within the same insurance company are paying for these people which adds to their premiums. It's a bad idea to even keep this idea in the new law. I'd say it's past due that college students actually get a punch in gut for once rather than coddling for a change. Be a man and pay for your own health insurance.

-Additionally, pediatric dentistry services should not be included in health insurance, and neither should preventative services, which also drive up premiums.

-Catastrophic insurance should be offered to anyone with with an income less than $75,000/year or $150,000 if married, and it allows for a high deductible, lost cost premium for sudden medical emergencies, with an HSA attached of course.

If this is the real philosophy of that bill well this will be a very good law for all Americans (first of all for those who are not wealthy) :)

This plan is for the healthy and wealthy, not the median income or poor. The GOP would rather kick a homeless man than give him a morsel of food.
Oh really? :shock:
Well if what you said is true that's not a good bill :nono:

I'm all for dismantling the ACA, even though it's not "affordable" but this isn't the proper change I would vote for if I were a senator.

-Lazy old people are still getting more "tax credits" than those in their late teens and early 20's. Old people should have to pull money from their fucking 401k or pension before getting any kind of support for health insurance seeing as they're the ones driving up the costs and mooching off of the millennials. Yes, just sit on your lazy ass while the working class pays for your health insurance premium, why not? Better yet, why don't we give you a HIGHER subsidy than the working class? I don't think so. The government should tell each person above age 60 they'll get $50 a month if they get off their lazy asses and go to the gym at least three times a week. There's no point in having the highest percentage of taxpayer dollars going towards those who will die within 10-15 years anyways. This part of the law is the stupidest idea ever.

-The coverage until 26 mandate needs to go. People ages 18-26 should be paying for their own insurance. Other people within the same insurance company are paying for these people which adds to their premiums. It's a bad idea to even keep this idea in the new law. I'd say it's past due that college students actually get a punch in gut for once rather than coddling for a change. Be a man and pay for your own health insurance.

-Additionally, pediatric dentistry services should not be included in health insurance, and neither should preventative services, which also drive up premiums.

-Catastrophic insurance should be offered to anyone with with an income less than $75,000/year or $150,000 if married, and it allows for a high deductible, lost cost premium for sudden medical emergencies, with an HSA attached of course.

You are a nasty person. I can tell. I have always felt it appropriate to take care of seniors who need help. I bet you would never take care of your parents, or visit them as they are just a drain on society. $75 grand for a single man or women, are you on drugs.

Do you know who subsidizes congressmen's health insurance , We Do.

This plan is for the healthy and wealthy, not the median income or poor. The GOP would rather kick a homeless man than give him a morsel of food.[/QUOTE]
Well if what you said is true that's not a good bill :nono:[/QUOTE]

Well if what you said is true that's not a good bill :nono:

Read post 25, this is their mentality.

You are a nasty person. I can tell. I have always felt it appropriate to take care of seniors who need help. I bet you would never take care of your parents, or visit them as they are just a drain on society. $75 grand for a single man or women, are you on drugs.

Do you know who subsidizes congressmen's health insurance , We Do, and I'd like to say tomorrow you may find yourself a quad, with a brain but non working body and you would be a drain on society, or a para and then you would also be a drain, ALS, lets make it a bad case of MS so you suffer a long time. I have no idea about your upbringing , but we can safely assume it was not good.

Last edited:

If you are over 60 or 1-26 and you're poor you need government help for your health I think. :(
Same think for those who have babies in need of dental therapies but don't have money to pay :(

Do you know who subsidizes congressmen's health insurance , We Do, and I'd like to say tomorrow you may find yourself a quad, with a brain but non working body and you would be a drain on society, or a para and then you would also be a drain, ALS, lets make it a bad case of MS so you suffer a long time. I have no idea about your upbringing , but we can safely assume it was not good.

So the middle class who's already squeezed to hell has to support these people? You and I both know the poor people aren't supporting them. Old people sit around with $500,000 in their bank account from their IRA they started when they were 25, and then get social security from the funds raised by the middle class, and now you want the middle class to give them higher subsidies than the middle class receives? Bull shit and no fricken way. Old people can drain their IRA on health insurance like I have to drain my paycheck to pay for it. They suck more from the system than anyone, so they can pay for it.

What is wrong with you? Do you not see what's wrong with that picture? If I make $55,000 a year and get a $75 a month subsidy, why should someone who doesn't work get a $400/month subsidy.... After all they have hundreds of thousands sitting in the bank they can use towards their $400.00/month health insurance premium.

Last edited:

If you are over 60 or 1-26 and you're poor you need government help for your health I think. :(
Same think for those who have babies in need of dental therapies but don't have money to pay
:(

You're an adult when you're 18. Pay for your own insurance.

It seems to me like many people don't want to treat adults like adults anymore, but kids. I see adults trying to regulate one another, give them free handouts of this or that, and shedding tears over pity issues. Please, man up.

So the middle class who's already squeezed to hell has to support these people? You and I both know the poor people aren't supporting them. Old people sit around with $500,000 in their bank account from their IRA they started when they were 25, and then get social security from the funds raised by the middle class, and now you want the middle class to give them higher subsidies than the middle class receives? Bull shit and no fricken way. Old people can drain their IRA on health insurance like I have to drain my paycheck to pay for it. They suck more from the system than anyone, so they can pay for it.

What is wrong with you? Do you not see what's wrong with that picture? If I make $55,000 a year and get a $75 a month subsidy, why should someone who doesn't work get a $400/month subsidy.... After all they have hundreds of thousands sitting in the bank they can use towards their $400.00/month health insurance premium.

Most that need help do not have an Ira or HSA. They have used their savings due to medical bills and or being out of work. A 400 a month premium, haven't seen that in decades. If you have a 400 a month premium now for a 60 year old man, the deduct would be 10-15 grand and OOP max 20 grand. You obviously do not know about insurance, but you are young. So lets talk about earned income, I do know a couple that got angry at the ACA, because they were going south for the winter, and if they took too much out of their IRA, (taxable income) they would not get a subsidy, its true. Its not the norm though.

Most people that get subsidies are those who work part time jobs, and or have a medical condition, and well do you know how many 50 year old men had to train Indians for their jobs? Check up on it. Those 30 million are not all low lifes, how do you feel about the congress and state workers getting tax payers subsidizes for HI?

The ACA was never meant for the upper middle class and that made most jealous, it was for those who lost their jobs and could not afford the high cost of HI. As you get older you will learn.

Young have always paid for the care of the aged, when you pay for Medicare you are paying for those who collect it.

Last edited:

Same think for those who have babies in need of dental therapies but don't have money to pay

It seems to me like many people don't want to treat adults like adults anymore, but kids. I see adults trying to regulate one another, give them free handouts of this or that, and shedding tears over pity issues. Please, man up.
You're right Slashsnake when you say you're an adult at 18 y.o.
But the point is what happens if you can't get any job and you're not wealthy? That's why the government (every government in the world) should help its citizens.
Because it's not your fault if you're not rich or if the labor market is not "inclusive" :(

Most that need help do not have an Ira or HSA. They have used their savings due to medical bills and or being out of work. A 400 a month premium, haven't seen that in decades. If you have a 400 a month premium now for a 60 year old man, the deduct would be 10-15 grand and OOP max 20 grand. You obviously do not know about insurance, but you are young. So lets talk about earned income, I do know a couple that got angry at the ACA, because they were going south for the winter, and if they took too much out of their IRA, (taxable income) they would not get a subsidy, its true. Its not the norm though.

Most people that get subsidies are those who work part time jobs, and or have a medical condition, and well do you know how many 50 year old men had to train Indians for their jobs? Check up on it. Those 30 million are not all low lifes, how do you feel about the congress and state workers getting tax payers subsidizes for HI?

The ACA was never meant for the upper middle class and that made most jealous, it was for those who lost their jobs and could not afford the high cost of HI. As you get older you will learn. Also I'm on Medicare and let me tell you I pay about 450 a month for insurance, Part B, Medigap and Part D. Nothing is free.

So it's the working middle class's problem those people don't have an IRA like NORMAL people their age do? They should face the consequences of their actions if they'd rather party/drink with their friends than start an IRA when they were younger. The middle class is squeezed... We give them social security, we don't need to give them everything else. They don't work for f*cks sake.

But you're Penelope, the most far left democrat on this site and you have that mentality that everything should be free, so I'm wasting my time here.

But the point is what happens if you can't get any job and you're not wealthy? That's why the government (every government in the world) should help its citizens.
Because it's not your fault if you're not rich or if the labor market is not "inclusive" :(

... When you can't get a job? Don't democrats say the unemployment rate is 4%? Most people don't have a problem finding a job looking at those numbers. Most people in their late teens and early 20's live with their parents, there's no excuse to not afford health insurance if you're living at home and barely have any bills to pay. Not to mention, under my point, people that age would be getting a bigger break than the elderly, so they have even less of an excuse really.

... When you can't get a job? Don't democrats say the unemployment rate is 4%? Most people don't have a problem finding a job looking at those numbers. Most people in their late teens and early 20's live with their parents, there's no excuse to not afford health insurance if you're living at home and barely have any bills to pay. Not to mention, under my point, people that age would be getting a bigger break than the elderly, so they have even less of an excuse really.
4% is the official unemployment rate.
I don't trust to much official statistics. I'm pretty sure the real one is bigger :(
Anyways you can live with your parents but they can be poor and maybe they can barely pay all household expenses :dunno:

It does say that Medicaid expansion stays in place as is until 2020... that's about the only good thing about it.

That part sounds good, but its still too vague. I'm sure they will whittle it away slowly.
At least the penalties will disappear for the non insured.

It does say that Medicaid expansion stays in place as is until 2020... that's about the only good thing about it.

That part sounds good, but its still too vague. I'm sure they will whittle it away slowly.
At least the penalties will disappear for the non insured.

Yup and its 120 pages which can be read. Not the 2,000 some odd pages none of them read.

Forum List

Back