American Children Being Brainwashed on Diversity

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
There could be some backlash on this. Americans do not like people trying to brainwash their children.

---Lego, Gushers, Nickelodeon, Playstation, Xbox, Amazon, Coca-Cola, and so forth, companies that market to children, decided to flaunt their pro-BLM politics and asked our children to join them. Nickelodeon went off the air for 8 minutes and 46 seconds to teach your children about "injustice and hatred." ...
Millions upon millions of dollars have been channeled by huge companies, companies that are financially sustained by hardworking parents like you, into various BLM movement affiliates. These kids' marketing companies then went on to bully your children into social compliance with the movement....How is BLM using that money? One of the ways is to maintain the constant force-feeding of their politics to your children at school. ---

There could be some backlash on this. Americans do not like people trying to brainwash their children.

---Lego, Gushers, Nickelodeon, Playstation, Xbox, Amazon, Coca-Cola, and so forth, companies that market to children, decided to flaunt their pro-BLM politics and asked our children to join them. Nickelodeon went off the air for 8 minutes and 46 seconds to teach your children about "injustice and hatred." ...
Millions upon millions of dollars have been channeled by huge companies, companies that are financially sustained by hardworking parents like you, into various BLM movement affiliates. These kids' marketing companies then went on to bully your children into social compliance with the movement....How is BLM using that money? One of the ways is to maintain the constant force-feeding of their politics to your children at school. ---

This is why as a parent of 5 me and my wife are diligent about what our kids watch,listen to and read. Some channels are just blocked in general and we have hundreds of dvd's for the kids to choose from to watch. Much better wholesome stuff than that shit they put on TV.

Outrageous! This is the very reason that I never took my daughter too church!

Lol you are such a fucking drama queen. Good god.

I think is time for you to stop been racist and stop teaching that to your kids or they gonna be left out.

We can’t afford private school when the boy is ready. I have a legitimate worry about opinion being snuck in assignments and such. Truly.

The violence and racism by BLM is not being made an issue.
They murdered 5 Dallas LEOs

Just tonight all the Discovery Channels had a one hours Oprah special on BLM with Stacy Abrams entitled :Where do We Go From Here?
massive Propaganda

Just tonight all the Discovery Channels had a one hours Oprah special on BLM with Stacy Abrams entitled :Where do We Go From Here?
massive Propaganda
Home. And let people who care and don’t see us as the enemy 24/7, have a voice. A voice that is drowned out because they demand and have a bullhorn in your face all the time.

If having a street named or renamed makes you feel good remember this, streets get walked on, spit on, driven over just like the Democratic Party has done too you for years.

That is more smoke they are bowing up your ass.

Soviet propaganda, America style.

A) There is NO insidious program of "indoctrination" or "brainwashing" at public schools. Really.

B) Children are most influenced by their parents (if those parents are around and give enough of a shit to talk to their children every day).

I like Amazon.

It is a convenient way for me to shop.

I just ignore its big banner headline shouting about how much it loves BLM.

I understand that here in the United States of America, as in all countries, there is a party line that we have to follow.

Most Americans just keep their heads down and do their best each day regardless of the political winds.

We can’t afford private school when the boy is ready. I have a legitimate worry about opinion being snuck in assignments and such. Truly.
What about homeschooling? 99% of American's have been doing it since March, we enjoyed it and my kids sure in the hell learned more at home than they were at school.

if you are so opposed to anyone brainwashing YOUR kids why do you want to brianwash mine?

besides, it isn't really "brainwashing", it's COUNTERING the brainwashing that has already been done;

example: you, being a deranged piece of shit conservative, teach your kids to HATE liberals and gays and atheists.....

then your kids go to a public school where they learn that HATING people simply because they aren't human garbage is a bad idea!

so public schools are trying to help your kids grow up to be decent people, countering YOUR attempts to indoctrinate and brainwash them into being murderous nazis.

if you are so opposed to anyone brainwashing YOUR kids why do you want to brianwash mine?

besides, it isn't really "brainwashing", it's COUNTERING the brainwashing that has already been done;

example: you, being a deranged piece of shit conservative, teach your kids to HATE liberals and gays and atheists.....

then your kids go to a public school where they learn that HATING people simply because they aren't human garbage is a bad idea!

so public schools are trying to help your kids grow up to be decent people, countering YOUR attempts to indoctrinate and brainwash them into being murderous nazis.
You throw bombs that don’t detonate.

Literally, people in high school, college, etc., ban people from speaking freely! All The Time. Thinking freely, All The Time! Guess what, they are people who share your sentiments.

If I homeschool, I will teach them too hate everyone else? Are you fucking serious? It would be to protect them from progressive opinion, masked as your typical history assignment, that will assume any cause you have should be known to kids.

Books are banned because they are too white. Books are banned because they might have a bad word in it. Books are BANNED because they do not fit a narrative. I would be the problem? Are you fucking kidding me?

Countering the brainwashing that has already been done? It's called teaching them the truth, which is what happened in the old days before liberals took over all the schools.

Forum List

Back