American and European media and leftists colluded with Hamas on hospital bombing disinformation

This is probably the biggest wartime disinformation/propaganda campaign since WWII, and the entire corporate media and virtually every elected DemoKKKrat is in on it.

Yes, nazi dems include Musk doing "corpse" videos about puppet Biden is a deflection. The nazism is built into your post. None of the 9.7K replies can be read by non-members of X. You may have a problem proving to others that this is not so.

Fucking hell, I was not even born yet, no shits given.

BTW....Their AF forced a old Syrian DC-3 to land. Big fucking deal.
No ca ca, you must go back to hominids migrating out of Africa to do a thorough bidenesque job.

Yes, nazi dems include Musk doing "corpse" videos about puppet Biden is a deflection. The nazism is built into your post. None of the 9.7K replies can be read by non-members of X. You may have a problem proving to others that this is not so.
So incredibly typical of dimocraps. You look in the mirror and see your opposition.

Every time.

This is probably the biggest wartime disinformation/propaganda campaign since WWII, and the entire corporate media and virtually every elected DemoKKKrat is in on it.

I don't know about collusion but one has to understand how influential and commited the Axis of China, Russia and Iran are in shaping Western beliefs. It started with China luring industries,.stealing IP, donating heavily to colleges and convicing the West that they would disband Communism. It was a bait and switch. Then you have them convincing some that the more unabashed illegal immigration from all over the world, the better. This is horrible policy and the West now have many who don't share the same values.

Last edited:
So incredibly typical of dimocraps. You look in the mirror and see your opposition.

Every time.
Please look into your own crystal ball and see if you can prove or disprove our claim of Musk's nazi fascist book burning (there's already a thread on this).

I don't k ow about collusion but kne has to understand how influential and commited the Axis of China, Russia and Iran.are in shaoing Western beliefs. It started with cbina luring industries,.stealoing IP, donating heavily to colleges and convicing the West that the wouod disband Communism. It was a bait and switch. Thrn you have them convincing some that the more unabashed illega immigrwtion the better.
You have apparently shocked yourself into a cannabis-induced carnivalesque amnesia.

This is probably the biggest wartime disinformation/propaganda campaign since WWII
Nah, you're a small fry. Nearly all American Media immediately repeated the Israeli response and their assertion that they had evidence to prove it.

You have apparently shocked yourself into a cannabis-induced carnivalesque amnesia.
I have an undiagnosed brain aneurysm thanks to the Security Industrial Complexes interference which causes my eyesight to be blurry and sensitive to light ( and monitor screens etc). Thus, my spelling errors are not intentional.

The world is watching the U.S.A. go bankrupt, our debt $33 trillion and climbing at an alarming rate. Well north of GDP now. If we were an emerging market our currency would be half worthless.

I have an undiagnosed brain aneurysm thanks to the Security Industrial Complexes interference which causes my eyesight to be blurry and sensitive to light ( and monitor screens etc). Thus, my spelling errors are not intentional.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, before surgery, cataracts did the same thing. What about magnification or filtering? So they at least diagnosed an aneurysm, though not the cause? Aneurysms can heal. Is this "interference" the stupidity of screenal space in general?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, before surgery, cataracts did the same thing. What about magnification or filtering? So they at least diagnosed an aneurysm, though not the cause? Aneurysms can heal. Is this "interference" the stupidity of screenal space in general?
Interference is the Police state interferring in my life since I was a kid, including relationships, famiky members, my visits to doctors (regardless of why I go to the hospital I am always advised to speak to my "regular doctor",huh?). If anyone qualifies for asylum it is me, this province and their police handlers have destroyed this place and our global reputation.

Molssad worked continuously with Kyiv and were responsible for the same types of crap all the time .

It has become standard war propaganda tactics and reaps wonders with gullible people and those who react hysterically .

Interference is the Police state interferring in my life since I was a kid, including relationships, famiky members, my visits to doctors (regardless of why I go to the hospital I am always advised to speak to my "regular doctor",huh?). If anyone qualifies for asylum it is me, this province and their police handlers have destroyed this place and our global reputation.
We can relate to these Societies of Control. A Police State will benefit by using a military invention such as the internet to replace the phone booths the hostage population once had, the communication problem the hostage population once had solved. To introduce this lack of phone booths where once there was nothing but abundance, is the fundamental terrorism of the State (Apollon, A Lasting Heresy).

Forum List

Back