America: You Dodged a Bullet

She was a pretty woman.

iu

Tulsa suburb trailer park pretty.

That's what I was gonna say: Drag a dollar bill through any trailer park, and that's what you'd get.

Not many trailer park girls have the capacity to be scarier and more deadly than a mob don.

This is what you almost got in 2016. Consider yourselves damned lucky....

Click here if you have no idea who this person is...

17752436-7399633-image-a-19_1566926935956.jpg

17752420-7399633-Looking_relaxed_Hillary_wore_sensible_navy_flats_to_walk_around_-a-14_1566930878106.jpg

Why are Trump supporters so obsessed with ex-politicians? Is it because Trump knows he will never be considered legitimate like they were?

Fuck off, douche.

Comeon Mary. It was just a question. Do you know why Trump and his supporters are so obsessed?

No, why? Tell me. Seems like leftists are obsessed to me.

I got $10 says Trump hit that at some point in time.

Damn! That ass got big like a Latin chick after 25.

Wide Load!

I'm not sure that discussing the POTUS could be considered obsession because he is there now, and his silly antics effect everyone in the country.
Hillary was a beautiful young woman, even though she has lost some of her youthful glow. She's still smart though. I wish we had some smart in our white house now..

17752420-7399633-Looking_relaxed_Hillary_wore_sensible_navy_flats_to_walk_around_-a-14_1566930878106.jpg

Why are Trump supporters so obsessed with ex-politicians? Is it because Trump knows he will never be considered legitimate like they were?

Fuck off, douche.

Comeon Mary. It was just a question. Do you know why Trump and his supporters are so obsessed?

Wide Load!

I'm not sure that discussing the POTUS could be considered obsession because he is there now, and his silly antics effect everyone in the country.
Hillary was a beautiful young woman, even though she has lost some of her youthful glow. She's still smart though. I wish we had some smart in our white house now..

She's not that into you. Time to move on.

Fuck off, douche.

Wide Load!

You're in no position to judge smart. :rolleyes-41:

Because they continue to attract attention to themselves for political purposes.

We both know that obsession goes far beyond anything deserved for a few speeches.

Fuck off, douche.

Wide Load!

Hillary was a beautiful young woman, even though she has lost some of her youthful glow. She's still smart though.

I believe you meant to say "She still smarts, though." :auiqs.jpg:

Because they continue to attract attention to themselves for political purposes.

We both know that obsession goes far beyond anything deserved for a few speeches.

The obsession is hers, and yours.

Fuck off, douche.

As I suppport neither, coming from a non-biased observer. . .

IMO, the absolute insanity over Trump's election, and his tweets, political positions, even going so far as to create a shady made up excuse to impeach him, i.e., the whole Russian hoax? None of it rises to the so called "obsession," the other side has with the Clintons. They, are just a mere oddity in comparison.

Find me Schadenfreude like this associated with any election of a Clinton, seriously, I challenge you too.

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg

yVSa4V1.gif
4096.jpg

Sarkozy needs to see a shrink. They have a name for his affliction...

"Object sexuality or objectophilia is a form of sexual or romantic attraction focused on particular inanimate objects. Individuals with this attraction may have strong feelings of love and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation..."

Object sexuality - Wikipedia

Actually we're obsessed with losers. Everyone likes a sad clown.

Odd, but it doesn't seem like all those Trump supporter posts like her.

Fuck off, douche.

Wide Load!

I'm not the one with the obsession. I'm not the one that started this thread, and the hundreds of others just like it.

Fuck off, douche.

Wide Load!

You're in no position to judge smart. :rolleyes-41:

Considering the last couple of years, we're all pretty well versed in what dumb looks like.

The obsession is hers, and yours.

Again. Neither she nor I started this thread or the hundreds of others just like it.

Fuck off, douche.

Wide Load!

I'm not the one with the obsession. I'm not the one that started this thread, and the hundreds of others just like it.

But you were the one who dumped out his purse in that love letter.

Fuck off, douche.

As I suppport neither, coming from a non-biased observer. . .

IMO, the absolute insanity over Trump's election, and his tweets, political positions, even going so far as to create a shady made up excuse to impeach him, i.e., the whole Russian hoax? None of it rises to the so called "obsession," the other side has with the Clintons. They, are just a mere oddity in comparison.

Find me Schadenfreude like this associated with any election of a Clinton, seriously, I challenge you too.

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg

yVSa4V1.gif
4096.jpg

You still claim Russia interfering in our elections was a hoax. How ignorant of you.

Wide Load!

But you were the one who dumped out his purse in that love letter.

WTF are you talking about? Did you have some event concerning your purse?

Maybe that's Hillary's body double. Uh make that body triple.

See? Now that's the kind of obsession I'm talking about. If you were complaining about something she said or did, I could understand, but it's all personal attacks. She's fat. So what? Older women gain weight. Your childish obsession with her goes beyond reason

Forum List

Back