America Stares Down a Trump-Biden Repeat in Disbelief and Denial

Nothing better to bring people around to your views than by calling everyone stupid.

Why in the world do you think I am trying to bring anyone around to anything?

If they are not appalled by Trump vs Biden II, there is no hope for them.

Why in the world do you think I am trying to bring anyone around to anything?

If they are not appalled by Trump vs Biden II, there is no hope for them.

"Everyone has to think like MEEEEEEEEEE"

So you just bitch about things and don't try to change anything. got it.

Used to be, until congress gave up on governing and the executive bureaucracy took over things.

In before "ha ha you believe in the deep state ha ha ha"
The bureaucracy is just made up of people going to work. It’s not the big bad wolf

The bureaucracy is just made up of people going to work. It’s not the big bad wolf

No, more and more civil service positions have been carved out higher and higher up the food chain.

Read up on how the Ming Dynasty fell due to the machinations of their civil servants. In particular the book "1587, a year of no significance"

And yet you deride people when they call out the Deep State concept.
he does the same for just about everything,, especially child abuse,,

he will attack anyone that dares to give a plan to protect children,,

so far today hes defending china buying up farming land in the USA and says trade schools are as big a scam as colleges,,

President Joe Biden is cruising to the Democratic nomination. Former President Donald Trump could begin to wrap up his party’s nod within days.

America’s response: This can’t be real.

Glad to know it is not just me that feels this way.

I have said many times this is a true national embarrassment.

I can't wait to see Mac1958, another Biden voter, chime in to tell the same lie.

This is solid evidence that the Biden cult is having some major buyer's remorse.

LOL

Forum List

Back