America our national symbol is in danger again

Bad cess. Hope that they find out what is the problem. The DDT problem was as low as I ever want to see the eagle and other raptor numbers.

I don't know what may be killing some of the eagles but I certainly think some of the deaths can be attributed to the damned ugly windmills. Was it Wyoming that reported some 27 eagle deaths from wind farms? And the wind farms have been given a 30-year "pass"?

They are such gorgeous birds - huge, but gorgeous. I saw a news clip on the eagle rescue in the wild and that bird was just magnificent.

No shortage of raptors (including bald eagles) here on the E coast. I have a couple of nest pairs within a few miles of my home.

On my trip down and back to (PA from Maine), I must have seen 150 red tail hawks for another example.

Seems like that problem is local to Utah.

I don't know what may be killing some of the eagles but I certainly think some of the deaths can be attributed to the damned ugly windmills. Was it Wyoming that reported some 27 eagle deaths from wind farms? And the wind farms have been given a 30-year "pass"?

They are such gorgeous birds - huge, but gorgeous. I saw a news clip on the eagle rescue in the wild and that bird was just magnificent.

Granny you clealy have no idea how many birds die of other manmade causes like building etc.

Deaths from all Windmills don't account for 1% of all deaths in total.

Look it up..educate yourself.

Forum List

Back