America or trump

It's Trump or the CHAZ.

It's Trump or Defund the Police.

It's Trump or Mob Rule.

It's Trump or Lawlessness.

It's Trump Make America Great Again or Democrats Burn America Down.
Law and order is a dog whistle that turns into mass incarceration.
Not necessarily. If looters and violent rioters are shot on the spot it saves all that additional time trouble and expense. But, yes, we do need more mass incarceration considering the size of the problem.
No, what we need is more speedy public hanging executions.

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

When did this lie happen? When did the president call out troops?
I tell you what snowflake Going with America will also be going with the president
People like you are what civil wars are created for.

" People like you are what civil wars are created for. "

People like you lost the last civil war. You will lose again too. Badly.

dumbass civil wars have happened in other countries not just North and South. I know you miss your master but the civil war that you and the other idiot look to play a part in will make that civil war look like child play

Well there was another civil war where people that thought like you got mopped as well by people that look and think like me. I know they dont teach you this in history but the Hati Revolution brought about the first nation to abolish slavery. It wasnt pretty for your like minded peers.

Dude your side has incels and people who can't decide what toilet to use Your side is about to get a wakeup call

Your side has retards, fat asses and pedos. Your side is going to get an ass whipping.

Great keep think that incel

Thats half the battle retard.

Excellent you have a battle plan I guess lol

Lets just say you'll be unpleasantly surprised. :)

Let's just say you're a little dog barking behind a fence

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

I tell you what snowflake Going with America will also be going with the president

dumbass civil wars have happened in other countries not just North and South. I know you miss your master but the civil war that you and the other idiot look to play a part in will make that civil war look like child play

Well there was another civil war where people that thought like you got mopped as well by people that look and think like me. I know they dont teach you this in history but the Hati Revolution brought about the first nation to abolish slavery. It wasnt pretty for your like minded peers.

The Haitian Revolution was brutal. I hope your not proud of the Africans who took part in that revolution, because they massacred lots of women and children. The torturing and terrible brutality was disgusting.

All revolutions are brutal. Considering what they did to the enslaved over there all deaths were mere chump change regarding what they really had coming. Yes I am extremely proud of those Africans. They created the first nation to abolish slavery. Isnt that something to be proud of? Freedom?

Aannnd Haiti is an absolute shithole, dumbass. AIDS and rape and starvation all over the place.

Don't vote for him then, leftist turd.
Lock arms with the republican political operatives and globalist shit stains in the Lincoln Project and sing Kumbaya as the Marxists slowly take over like a malevolent virus.

Don't forget to hide in a hole when the shooting starts.
From where I sit, you fascists have been running things far too long.

The Haitian Revolution was brutal. I hope your not proud of the Africans who took part in that revolution, because they massacred lots of women and children. The torturing and terrible brutality was disgusting.

All revolutions are brutal. Considering what they did to the enslaved over there all deaths were mere chump change regarding what they really had coming. Yes I am extremely proud of those Africans. They created the first nation to abolish slavery. Isnt that something to be proud of? Freedom?

yet slavery is alive and well in Africa today
A fascist like you doesn't know a damn thing about freedom

Its not alive and well in Hati which you are deflecting from. Remember that when you even dream of doing anything and wake and apologize.

your own ancestors didn't want you

Thats not what they told me. Did they tell you something different?

That's what history tells me that's why the slave trade in Africa still thrives today.

It's alive and well in Europe and here too.

yes illegal immigrants love the slave trade

The US didn't have much of a part in Hatian history. The French did and the rebellion led by Francois Toussiant was agains the French. A very bloody and brutal rebellion it was. Some say that to win freedom the Hatians made a pact with the devil and that is what has kept them in misery and poverty.
I've heard that, too.

1593827864342.png

Dude your side has incels and people who can't decide what toilet to use Your side is about to get a wakeup call

Your side has retards, fat asses and pedos. Your side is going to get an ass whipping.

Great keep think that incel

Thats half the battle retard.

Excellent you have a battle plan I guess lol

Lets just say you'll be unpleasantly surprised. :)

Let's just say you're a little dog barking behind a fence

Lets just say youre a little mouse quivering under my bowl. :)

Don't vote for him then, leftist turd.
Lock arms with the republican political operatives and globalist shit stains in the Lincoln Project and sing Kumbaya as the Marxists slowly take over like a malevolent virus.

Don't forget to hide in a hole when the shooting starts.
From where I sit, you fascists have been running things far too long.
So what's your slogan? "Make America like Haiti Again"?
It was never that bad in America.

Aannnd Haiti is an absolute shithole, dumbass. AIDS and rape and starvation all over the place.

Thanks to the US and the other european countries being afraid of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Its not alive and well in Hati which you are deflecting from. Remember that when you even dream of doing anything and wake and apologize.

your own ancestors didn't want you

Thats not what they told me. Did they tell you something different?

That's what history tells me that's why the slave trade in Africa still thrives today.

Your history is commonly referred to as white boy fables. You dont honestly expect anyone to believe them do you? :)

It's is America or trump. It is the choice we have in the upcoming.

Why do white men like you always talk that civil war shit? Do you understand that if your ilk declared war on this country, you would be wiped out in record time? You talk that bolo shit white boy, but you would be fighting the US military. Your AR 47's, Bigfoot trucks and crop dusters don't stand a chance. There ain't enough fertilizer you can buy to defend yourself against a US Air Force bombing campaign. So your talk about a civil war is retarded.

Dumbass maybe you don't realize it but you're the group that is trying to overthrow the government
It will be you and your ink going against the military

Why do white men like you always talk that civil war shit? Do you understand that if your ilk declared war on this country, you would be wiped out in record time? You talk that bolo shit white boy, but you would be fighting the US military. Your AR 47's, Bigfoot trucks and crop dusters don't stand a chance. There ain't enough fertilizer you can buy to defend yourself against a US Air Force bombing campaign. So your talk about a civil war is retarded.

Dumbass maybe you don't realize it but you're the group that is trying to overthrow the government
It will be you and your ink going against the military

Hey retard. No one is trying to overthrow the government. Get your head out of your ass.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
It is not America and trump. What trump supports is visibly unamerican

America OR trump.

What side are you on?

Forum List

Back