America Is Soft????

obama-montage.jpg

Obama....the pampered little priss who spends more time golfing then any President in our history is telling us that we're soft.

Let me tell you something prick. We don't need an empty-suit like you constantly telling us how fucked up we are. We don't need you apologizing for us to our enemies and then telling us we're lazy and soft.

If we wanted someone to talk shit about us we'd listen to any number of our critics outside this great country.

thumbnail.aspx

We don't need you, a man who is supposed to be a public servant, a man who spends most of his time ether complaining about how tough Bush made his job, or making up excuses why he can't fulfill his promises, telling us we are soft.

obummersoft3.JPG

Man-up bitch. We're tired of your crying and whining. Start taking responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to blame us for your problems.

Rant over.

Mud, you dumb fuck. Yes, you 'Conservatives' are soft. Soft and stupid. Seven years, and you couldn't get Bin Laden. Couldn't do anything but whimper about Al Queda. Obama got Bin Laden, and continues to decapitate that organization.

Yes, Obama planned the mission. It was all in that 6 page executive order he gave to the Sec. of Defense the first week after he took office. 6 pages. What complex military operation can you fit in 6 pages?

Page one.....kiss the enemies asses.
Page two.....destroy the economy.
Page three...throw a party twice a week.
Page four......blame everyone else for your fuckups.
Page five......talk about taxing the rich.
Page six........announce to the press you killed a terrorist leader at least every other month because nothing else you do works. No pictures of bodies, not proof. They'll take his word because they worship him (at least they used to) and every progressive idea he stands for....and feel responsible for putting his ass in office.

Last edited:
*chuckle*

Yeah killing enemy leader after enemy leader using a process that is all at once, precise, deadly, and above all else--fucking terrorizing to a terrorist who realizes that death could come from above at any moment without as much as whisper of a warning --while endangering a bare minimum of our troops is silly.

But lets move from that fact to the topic at hand, your blind hatred for Mr. Obama and his obvious successes to correct---no, not correct--his obvious enhancements to Bush's very active and I might add very appropriate response to 9/11....:tank:

So, we've been in Afghanistan for 10 years now. A decade. How much longer do you say it will take, in your "professional" opinion, to do the job (whatever that job may be)? Another 10 years? Twenty years? Fifty years? Don't answer that, we know that YOU don't know. Instead, you'll simply say, "As long as it takes."

I think you've seen too many movies.

All killing their leaders does is piss them off. They already have their replacements trained and ready to take over, many even more radical then they were. And the tactics we use are cool and inventive, but they don't really scare these folks. They feel our tactics are cowardly, which means they'll never respect us. Instead it will breed generations of killers that will plague the planet for decades to come.

Btw, we should have gotten out of Afghanistan years ago. There is no "job" to do there. We should have gotten out while Iraq was still going full-bore. Instead we're embroiled in an endless war with a President that is afraid to say the word "Victory" because it offends his senses.

Sure, we couldn't do it, so it is not important.

What weasel words, from another lying little weasel.

Sounds like you need to be changed cry-baby. :lol:

Bush showed more guts in responding to 9/11 than Obama could ever muster. We were going to a region of the world known for impossible terrain and tribal groups who disliked all foreigners. Success was not a given, as it needs be for Mr. Obama to commit to anything. Someday you cowards on the left might possibly admit to how poor a leader you generated in 2008, but I doubt you can.

Bush showed more guts in responding to 9/11 than Obama could ever muster. We were going to a region of the world known for impossible terrain and tribal groups who disliked all foreigners. Success was not a given, as it needs be for Mr. Obama to commit to anything. Someday you cowards on the left might possibly admit to how poor a leader you generated in 2008, but I doubt you can.
After all? I don't recall Bush or any other POTUS going around the world apologizing for how America became what it was. If anyone is soft? It is the left and Obama, who even now is softening us up (preparing us) as some lamb for slaughter to become a second rate nation.

*I* will have no part of of his doctrine.

Unlike you I remember weapons for hostages deal that Reagan admitted to.
Andf I recall Reagan pretty much doubling thr national debt.
Unlike you I live in reality not fantasy.

I am old enough that I was drafted and served combat duty in Nam.

Not really sure what the rest of that was about, I said there were problems ahead, every prez has them ... We were talking about the softness and how a prez CAN change that in very short order ... Do you remember how you felt the day after Reagan was sworn in and Iran freeing the hostages ... The weight was gone from us ...

Remember right?

I know you do, you don't have to admit it. Your responce to my post without acknowledging it's content tells me you remember but your left leaning doesn't want to admit it

Relief for the hostages yes, but not for how their release was obtained, as was suspected at the time and later admitted to by Reagan.

Except that the terrorist Bush killed were the ones out in the open. Road apples in comparison. He had basically 7 years. He had no clue where Osama was.

Dufus.

They killed them in the mountains of Afghanistan dufus. Hardly out in the open. Terrorist leadership sends others out to do their killing. It took Obama ignoring borders of friendly nations to get the leadership. In the long run, that will probably hurt us more than anything Bush did or did not do.

So now you're saying that it was a mistake to kill Osama? Wow, that is probably the most preposterous thing ever said. You should be proud. It takes a special kind of shit-for-brains moron to consider Pakistan a "friendly" nation. To quote Bush, Mission Accomplished, you're that type of moron.

Fuck you.

Doesn't the successful killing of Osama Bin Laden, Abu Omar, and Ayyub al-Masri violate Obama's desire to have miranda rights given during his "Overseas Contingency Operation"? Perhaps the President didn't get to the Navy SEALS in time to remind them of this change in policy to capture Osama, and he had to bite his tongue in response to their actions? How does the left feel about Obama's "backing down" on his policy regarding terrorism, . . rather let's call it "man made disaster" . . and having terrorists . . or was that "men with behavior issues", from being treated like a common criminals?

Last edited:
Yes, America is soft.

Yep, it is. Question is why? Who created this soft, whiny assed America? Democrats. Obama can fuck off whining about America being 'soft', cuz he and his fucking cronies caused it.

Fucking hypocrites.
Yes they did. And now they have been painted into a corner to where they are relegated to assigning blame for thier own deeds.

Wreaks of self hatred, loathing of the Republic they are trying to destroy.

Obama is not solid on National Defense.

I work in the DOD. I see what he's doing. Most of it is not getting reported.

Obama is beginning to gut the military in the middle of two wars and a static military action. His ROEs not only handcuff his troops but Hogtie them giving advantages to the enemy in Afghanistan.

The only reason you think Obama is strong on Defense is because his slobbering press is trying desperately to give that impression. However our troops are becoming burnt out. Some have seen 4 or 5 combat deployments, something that was unheard of even during WWII. Obama has also announced that we are withdrawing long before we intend on doing it. The withdrawals are to help his re-election, not because it is a tactical imperative.

Obama's drone attacks are merely stirring up a hornet's nest instead of accomplishing military objectives. They look good but the end result is not what you think. It does not accomplish anything other then kill a few Ragheads.

*chuckle*

Yeah killing enemy leader after enemy leader using a process that is all at once, precise, deadly, and above all else--fucking terrorizing to a terrorist who realizes that death could come from above at any moment without as much as whisper of a warning --while endangering a bare minimum of our troops is silly.

But lets move from that fact to the topic at hand, your blind hatred for Mr. Obama and his obvious successes to correct---no, not correct--his obvious enhancements to Bush's very active and I might add very appropriate response to 9/11....:tank:

So, we've been in Afghanistan for 10 years now. A decade. How much longer do you say it will take, in your "professional" opinion, to do the job (whatever that job may be)? Another 10 years? Twenty years? Fifty years? Don't answer that, we know that YOU don't know. Instead, you'll simply say, "As long as it takes."

I think you've seen too many movies.

All killing their leaders does is piss them off. They already have their replacements trained and ready to take over, many even more radical then they were. And the tactics we use are cool and inventive, but they don't really scare these folks. They feel our tactics are cowardly, which means they'll never respect us. Instead it will breed generations of killers that will plague the planet for decades to come.

So *now* the DOD expert is saying we shouldn't kill the terrorist leaders....

America isn't soft. You are. In a great many places.

New Topics

Forum List

Back