America Is Soft????

Obama is hilarious.

Who is it he hopes will vote for him again? Smack the Republicans around. Smack the professional left around. Smack the CBC around. Smack supporters of Israel around. Call us soft and say we've lost our competitive edge while he does his damnedest to make it difficult for businesses to take hold and thrive.

I am so glad he is showing who he is in time for us to right the wrong which was done in 2008 when everyone was so mesmerized by who they hoped he was.

Obama is hilarious.

Who is it he hopes will vote for him again? Smack the Republicans around. Smack the professional left around. Smack the CBC around. Smack supporters of Israel around. Call us soft and say we've lost our competitive edge while he does his damnedest to make it difficult for businesses to take hold and thrive.

I am so glad he is showing who he is in time for us to right the wrong which was done in 2008 when everyone was so mesmerized by who they hoped he was.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

obama-montage.jpg

Obama....the pampered little priss who spends more time golfing then any President in our history is telling us that we're soft.

Let me tell you something prick. We don't need an empty-suit like you constantly telling us how fucked up we are. We don't need you apologizing for us to our enemies and then telling us we're lazy and soft.

If we wanted someone to talk shit about us we'd listen to any number of our critics outside this great country.

thumbnail.aspx

We don't need you, a man who is supposed to be a public servant, a man who spends most of his time ether complaining about how tough Bush made his job, or making up excuses why he can't fulfill his promises, telling us we are soft.

obummersoft3.JPG

Man-up bitch. We're tired of your crying and whining. Start taking responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to blame us for or anyone else you can dream up for them.

Rant over.

He's kind of right. Look at all the people complaining about the terrorist enemy combatant we just killed.

I would not want to live in an America where we did not at least think about the Fact that he was a US citizen. I am glad we wasted him, and I am glad some people are worried that we did it. We want to make sure Killing a US Citizen with out Due Process does not become normal. It should only be done in extreme Unique Cases like this one.

Yea America is soft.

However Obama has had less time off than either Reagan or Bush at this point in his presidency.

We are still arguing what a terrorist is, but its okay to kill an American one without a trial.

America is soft in the sense that we are saturated with 24 hour, In Depth Coverage of the Darker side of things.

Just imagine the out cry had there been min by min reports of the fire Bombing of Hamburg, or daily Causality Counts during WWII? Would the American People have kept their Resolve through that war, With a Liberal Media Doing everything they can to paint a bad picture of doom and Gloom?

I mean just look at what the Press did in Iraq, shortly after we invaded when we stalled for less than 24 hours. They were on non stop saying we had been stopped, and were Bogged down. Less than 72 Hours later we were rolling through Baghdad.

What would it have been like with that same press in the early years of WWII when the US suffered set back after set back, and it looked on the surface like we were losing the war? Would we have pulled out? Could we have seen it through to the Victory we achieved?

With a small % of the population (volunteer military [I was in during the 80's]) oversea's involved in endless conflicts, started & *cough* "managed" by the previous Repub admin, a lot of Americans are oblivious &/or numb to whats going on over there/the hardships the troops endure.

Last edited:
Yea America is soft.

However Obama has had less time off than either Reagan or Bush at this point in his presidency.

That's a lie...but drive on with it......maybe someone will believe you.

Prove it is a lie!

Fine me a source that has the current figures. That proved I lied.

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28 days.

Presidential vacations: How does Obama compare? - CBS News

obama-montage.jpg

Obama....the pampered little priss who spends more time golfing then any President in our history is telling us that we're soft.

Let me tell you something prick. We don't need an empty-suit like you constantly telling us how fucked up we are. We don't need you apologizing for us to our enemies and then telling us we're lazy and soft.

If we wanted someone to talk shit about us we'd listen to any number of our critics outside this great country.

thumbnail.aspx

We don't need you, a man who is supposed to be a public servant, a man who spends most of his time ether complaining about how tough Bush made his job, or making up excuses why he can't fulfill his promises, telling us we are soft.

obummersoft3.JPG

Man-up bitch. We're tired of your crying and whining. Start taking responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to blame us for or anyone else you can dream up for them.

Rant over.

He's kind of right. Look at all the people complaining about the terrorist enemy combatant we just killed.

Pretty ironic that the "soft" President is lapping Bush in terms of Terrorist leaders killed and putting Al Queda into almost a laughing stock of terrorists worldwide.

Don't know why Mudwhistle decided to unleash this nonsense today of all days.

Epic Fail

Yea America is soft.

I'm not sure how old you are Uscitizen, but it took about 10 minutes of Reagan to return America to what it was before Carter. Reagan had said his very first action as Prez would be to "bring our hostages home, by any means neccesary" everyone on the planet knew what "by any means neccesary" meant including the Irainians ... They put the hostages on a plane before Reagan took his hand off the bible.

Instantly the "climate" of the nation changed ... There was a lot to fix and trouble ahead, but America was BACK

Yea America is soft.

I'm not sure how old you are Uscitizen, but it took about 10 minutes of Reagan to return America to what it was before Carter. Reagan had said his very first action as Prez would be to "bring our hostages home, by any means neccesary" everyone on the planet knew what "by any means neccesary" meant including the Irainians ... They put the hostages on a plane before Reagan took his hand off the bible.

Instantly the "climate" of the nation changed ... There was a lot to fix and trouble ahead, but America was BACK

Unlike you I remember weapons for hostages deal that Reagan admitted to.
Andf I recall Reagan pretty much doubling thr national debt.
Unlike you I live in reality not fantasy.

I am old enough that I was drafted and served combat duty in Nam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back