AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!: Carrier Corp stays in US!!!

Obama struck a deal to save millions of American jobs in Great Recession - it was called Stimulus and conservative bitching about it was non-stop for 8 years...until Trump announced his stimulus that is.

You're really clueless aren't you. obummer saved nothing. There are at minimum 9 million fewer jobs existing than when he took office. It's the typical libtard "we saved them by killing them" method of operation.
The amount of those employed is about the same during oblama's tenure...
U.S.: Number of full-time workers 1990-2015 | Statista

Good for the people in Indiana. I hope Trump is able to repeat this for the people counting on him, and that his threats and acts of artificial controls on the free market have no ramifications on jobs or the economy like they always have in the past.
The free market is already springing to life under Trump after you democrats killed it....
Yes I've seen you guys brag about the stock market going up a few hundred points after Trump was elected.

When it goes up 12,000 points like it did under Obama, I'll be impressed :thup:

You're easy like a Tijuana hooker.
Dow hits new high of 19,000 as Trump rally continues

Good for the people in Indiana. I hope Trump is able to repeat this for the people counting on him, and that his threats and acts of artificial controls on the free market have no ramifications on jobs or the economy like they always have in the past.
The free market is already springing to life under Trump after you democrats killed it....
Carrier stayed because it is owned by a defense contractor business and they want to kiss some fat old white govt. ass.......

Your leftist tears are delicious. Suck it up buttercup, YOU FUCKING LOST

Yes I've seen you guys brag about the stock market going up a few hundred points after Trump was elected.

Of course it could just be part of the 12,000 point rally the market has had under Obama's tenure

Carrier stayed because it is owned by a defense contractor business and they want to kiss some fat old white govt. ass.......

I see you've completely just given up presenting counterpoints in your arguments tonight

Pence also instrumental in this deal.

Next stop.......overhaulin' corporate tax code............JOBS! JOBS! When do we get to JOBS!......good ones on the horizon for our American brothers and sisters!
. When do we Get to put in prison all liberals in this Country?

I see you've completely just given up presenting counterpoints in your arguments tonight
Did you think you made a point...how precious....:lol:

And the redundant empty insults are dull and listless....Like rotten lettuce..or an unwashed ass of a transient....

Speaking of points, I'm not sure you've ever made one...

Your room temp IQ limits you so.....

Obama struck a deal to save millions of American jobs in Great Recession - it was called Stimulus and conservative bitching about it was non-stop for 8 years...until Trump announced his stimulus that is.

You're really clueless aren't you. obummer saved nothing. There are at minimum 9 million fewer jobs existing than when he took office. It's the typical libtard "we saved them by killing them" method of operation.

Idiot, before you accuse someone of being clueless you have to at least make sure you aren't saying clueless, ridiculous bullshit.

This is total non-farm employment record:

US_Labor_Force_and_Employment_Numbers_-_v1.png

During Obama's stay at the White House employment INCREASED by 10 million and by 15 million since end of recession.

720px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

There you go, another comment making 0 points. You trying to break a record?

See....

See....
The streak continues

The amount of those employed is about the same during oblama's tenure...
U.S.: Number of full-time workers 1990-2015 | Statista

It is not about same, Obama got into office in 2009 not 2008 and your graph doesn't include 2016.

Of course it could just be part of the 12,000 point rally the market has had under Obama's tenure

Nothing like a gun hating communist to spur record corporate profits and gun sales. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back