America First

Rushing in to rejoin the useless Paris Accord is how Feckless Joe Biden reestablishes U.S. "leadership".

Quislings love his style. That's not leadership, by the way. That's recapitualtion!

Spot on Mac. Trump’s America First was just an empty slogan. While Trump was touting America First, his tax plan encouraged American companies to invest overseas. While Trump was touting American First, Chinese and Russian influence and power grew at the expense of American global leadership.
Biden’s slogan should be America Strong. That is what our new President is doing. Bringing America back into the forefront of global leadership where she belongs.
Also, I wonder how many of these people have ever been in a position of leadership for a large, successful company.

There, you are trained (regularly) that leadership is not about you personally, it's about what you can motivate and inspire others to do. And that includes jumping in, being engaged, contributing and getting your hands dirty. That's how you're judged.

I think most of these people who want America to hide don't know what true leadership is.

The way the EU has been illegally supporting airbus shows how they think that the game should be played.

They are willing to break the law to get their companies sales and their people jobs, at our expense.

That is ONE example where they got caught. It shows that they are pursuing a policy and a mindset far more aggressive than Trump's America First, and they have been doing so, all along. For decades.
Oh, so that's your excuse for relinquishing our position as Leader of the Free World?

Xi thanks you, no doubt.
China and Russia want to see the Western alliance in disarray

Trump delivered

If our friends are so offended by the idea of an American President having a policy of looking out for AMERICANS, then they are not our allies, and maybe never were.
Alliances don’t work like that
It is not always one side always wins

We give something, they give something
We all win

Show me where Trump said that we have to always win.
He complained like a little bitch every time America was expected to give anything.

Trump had no concept of what diplomacy is. He can’t understand mutual interest

He wanted them to pay their fair share of mutual defense, and he pushed A LITTLE on trade.

You people are just filthy liars.

Ever think we pay too much rather than them paying too little?
How about we drop our military expenditure to their percentage of GDP?

Sure. I would be fine with that. We would have to reconsider our international alliance system to reflect our reduced abilities.

BUT, until then, if we are going to be the leader of NATO, expending our allies to carry their fair share of the cost, is completely reasonable.

Germany is around 700 miles from Russia while we are thousands of miles away

If Germany feels threatened, they can invest more, they don’t

If we were not in an alliance, that would work for me. BUT, we are on the hook for their defense, in money and blood.

If they really don't feel threatened, then they can drop out of NATO and never have to worry about any US president again.

BUT, they want it both ways. To not pay for their defense, but to have an expensive army and air force ready to protect them.

That is not fair to America or Americans.

Trump was right to call them on it.

Spot on Mac. Trump’s America First was just an empty slogan. While Trump was touting America First, his tax plan encouraged American companies to invest overseas. While Trump was touting American First, Chinese and Russian influence and power grew at the expense of American global leadership.
Biden’s slogan should be America Strong. That is what our new President is doing. Bringing America back into the forefront of global leadership where she belongs.
Also, I wonder how many of these people have ever been in a position of leadership for a large, successful company.

There, you are trained (regularly) that leadership is not about you personally, it's about what you can motivate and inspire others to do. And that includes jumping in, being engaged, contributing and getting your hands dirty. That's how you're judged.

I think most of these people who want America to hide don't know what true leadership is.

The way the EU has been illegally supporting airbus shows how they think that the game should be played.

They are willing to break the law to get their companies sales and their people jobs, at our expense.

That is ONE example where they got caught. It shows that they are pursuing a policy and a mindset far more aggressive than Trump's America First, and they have been doing so, all along. For decades.
^queefs about airbus, ignores boeing.

the wto doesn't, though.

The way that states compete with tax breaks is a problem, and a valid issue for the EU to raise, BUT, it does not reflect a national, or international policy of benefiting our citizens and corporations at the expense of our supposed friends.
lol. pretzel logic at its finest.

you whine about the EU doing what the US is doing as well. do you expect the EU or everyone but the USA to succumb to your exceptionalism? grow up.

The policy of Washington state is a policy to get the plant to be in Washington State. It is not a national policy of benefitting American manufacturers and workers at the expense of Europeans.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.
get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

trying to blame washington state. lol, as if it was relevant. and true.

"In 2012 the WTO ruled that the United States had granted massive subsidies to Boeing in violation of WTO rules. Between 1989 and 2006 Boeing benefited from NASA, US Department of Defence and Washington State/Kansas subsidies totalling over $5 billion. The subsidies allowed Boeing to sell its aircraft more cheaply, to the detriment of Airbus."

Our massive and ever growing trade deficits strongly indicate that that, if true, is NOT an example of a national policy, but more of an exception to the rule.

AND ever if it were true, at the worst, we are just doing what they are doing, just mostly failing.

There is no way to spin it, that what TRump wanted was... wrong in any way.
this is clearly above your paygrade.

NOpe. As an American Voter, expecting my President, ie my employee, to represent my interests in national policy, is exactly my "pay grade".

My point stands. There is not way to spin it, that what Trump actually wanted, was wrong in any way.
nice tantrum.

YOur inability to refute my point, is noted.

Our massive and ever growing trade deficits strongly indicate that that, if true, is NOT an example of a national policy, but more of an exception to the rule.

AND ever if it were true, at the worst, we are just doing what they are doing, just mostly failing.

you don't have a point. like a toddler, and like your immature troll trump, you are led by your feelings, of what you WANT. this is not accepted in the real world outside of your bubble.
if a mature person wants to accomplish something, and has to rely on partners/opponents, he needs to take the needs of the partners/opponents into account. you can cry about what you WANT as long as you wish, partners/opponents will not care. art of the deal, my ass. what a collosal failure you twerp adore.

Trump was asking them to meet defense spending standards that they had agreed to in the past.

A partner that agrees to pay a fair share of a shared burden, and then doesn't, it is ok to ask him to actually do so.

That you attack Trump for this, is you being anti-American.

Oh, so that's your excuse for relinquishing our position as Leader of the Free World?

Xi thanks you, no doubt.

Trump delivered

If our friends are so offended by the idea of an American President having a policy of looking out for AMERICANS, then they are not our allies, and maybe never were.

We all win

He complained like a little bitch every time America was expected to give anything.

He wanted them to pay their fair share of mutual defense, and he pushed A LITTLE on trade.

Sure. I would be fine with that. We would have to reconsider our international alliance system to reflect our reduced abilities.

BUT, until then, if we are going to be the leader of NATO, expending our allies to carry their fair share of the cost, is completely reasonable.

germany feels "threatened" by the US using germany as staging ground for their war machine and as hospital for their grunts. thx for defending us, all you exceptional americans.

BULLSHIT. They could withdraw from NATO tomorrow and have all us forces out of their country in a matter of weeks.

But that would mean they have to pay for their own defense.

Instead they depend on US, while complaining about US.

You know who does that?

Ungrateful children.

the wto doesn't, though.

The way that states compete with tax breaks is a problem, and a valid issue for the EU to raise, BUT, it does not reflect a national, or international policy of benefiting our citizens and corporations at the expense of our supposed friends.

you whine about the EU doing what the US is doing as well. do you expect the EU or everyone but the USA to succumb to your exceptionalism? grow up.

The policy of Washington state is a policy to get the plant to be in Washington State. It is not a national policy of benefitting American manufacturers and workers at the expense of Europeans.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

"In 2012 the WTO ruled that the United States had granted massive subsidies to Boeing in violation of WTO rules. Between 1989 and 2006 Boeing benefited from NASA, US Department of Defence and Washington State/Kansas subsidies totalling over $5 billion. The subsidies allowed Boeing to sell its aircraft more cheaply, to the detriment of Airbus."

NOpe. As an American Voter, expecting my President, ie my employee, to represent my interests in national policy, is exactly my "pay grade".

My point stands. There is not way to spin it, that what Trump actually wanted, was wrong in any way.
nice tantrum.

you don't have a point. like a toddler, and like your immature troll trump, you are led by your feelings, of what you WANT. this is not accepted in the real world outside of your bubble.
if a mature person wants to accomplish something, and has to rely on partners/opponents, he needs to take the needs of the partners/opponents into account. you can cry about what you WANT as long as you wish, partners/opponents will not care. art of the deal, my ass. what a collosal failure you twerp adore.

Trump was asking them to meet defense spending standards that they had agreed to in the past.

A partner that agrees to pay a fair share of a shared burden, and then doesn't, it is ok to ask him to actually do so.

another topic above your extremely limited paygrade, moron.

this is what was agreed in 2014.

At the Wales Summit in 2014, in response to Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and the turmoil in the Middle East, NATO Leaders agreed to reverse the trend of declining defence budgets and decided:
  • Allies currently meeting the 2% guideline on defence spending will aim to continue to do so;
  • Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level will: halt any decline; aim to increase defence expenditure in real terms as GDP grows; and aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO’s capability shortfalls.
Germany is doing exactly what was agreed upon in 2014. Your hero Trump has never understood that, neither have you.
You also do not understand what Germany does contribute to NATO at all, you stupid stupid fuck. They even hosted the Dominion Servers in Franfkurt for special forces to raid. (LOL)

Last but not least, a trumptard trying to lecture about pacta sunt servanda... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xi thanks you, no doubt.

Trump delivered

We all win

germany feels "threatened" by the US using germany as staging ground for their war machine and as hospital for their grunts. thx for defending us, all you exceptional americans.

BULLSHIT. They could withdraw from NATO tomorrow and have all us forces out of their country in a matter of weeks.

But that would mean they have to pay for their own defense.

Instead they depend on US, while complaining about US.

You know who does that?

Ungrateful children.
seriously, grow up, twat.

that's not how anything in the grownup world works. i mean, of course, a trumptard would propose to throw a tantrum and destroy everything that was built by his betters, because he WANTS SOMETHING NOW, while whining about others "breaking da rules".

the whining side for decades are the cucks like you, who claim that the US is being fleeced by the ungrateful unwashed commie europeans. fuck off.

the wto doesn't, though.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

At the Wales Summit in 2014, in response to Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and the turmoil in the Middle East, NATO Leaders agreed to reverse the trend of declining defence budgets and decided:
  • Allies currently meeting the 2% guideline on defence spending will aim to continue to do so;
  • Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level will: halt any decline; aim to increase defence expenditure in real terms as GDP grows; and aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO’s capability shortfalls.
Germany is doing exactly what was agreed upon in 2014. Your hero Trump has never understood that, neither have you.
You also do not understand what Germany does contribute to NATO at all, you stupid stupid fuck. They even hosted the Dominion Servers in Franfkurt for special forces to raid. (LOL)

Last but not least, a trumptard trying to lecture about pacta sunt servanda... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
in the next war germany is more likely to fight against America than with us

the wto doesn't, though.

Their AIRBUS policy IS.

nice tantrum.

in the next war germany is more likely to fight against America than with us
trump's special forces have already started the war. remember the raid on frankfurt to seize the servers to prove the big steal. LOL

Farmers export a good portion of their crops, a large portion going to China
China retaliated by placing tariffs on farmers
and next time china might cut off pharmaceuticals as well as stiffing our farmers.

It all depends on how out of line their peasants in America become

trump's special forces have already started the war. remember the raid on frankfurt to seize the servers to prove the big steal
I don't recall

Germany is so unimportant I hardly notice anything going on there

I'm "America First". I want what's best for America, and I know that, as the world leader, what's good for us is good for the rest of the world.

So, I know that isolating ourselves from a rapidly changing world and insulating ourselves into our own little static rabbit hole are the worst things we can do for America.

I know the world is advancing quickly, all around us. I know that we have long-standing relationships with MANY other countries that we can leverage in our self-interest. Sometimes that will involve carefully using some of our vast resources as we lead the way. That's what leaders do. They don't hide and desperately hold on to what's theirs, like spoiled children.

Just as in the business world, the best leaders are those who help others achieve their potential. They don't mock or insult or attack those people. They lean in and be a part of the growth. And, selfishly, they know they also benefit from the growth of others.

Others claim to be America First, but to them it just means behaving like those spoiled children. You can't have the America First slogan as your own, any more than you can have the American Flag as your own. You don't own either one, because you don't really respect them.

America is back to leading the world. America First.
Imo there is something to the America First Wanderlust (or the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence) so I try to give the Trumpanzees some space on this. There's no doubt all of Nato did not pay its way, and while it's in the West's interest to provide aid in places like the Congo, the US has done the majority of it .... despite Belgium and the UK having a bit of not so nice history, not that our slave trade was anything to be overlooked. But we have needs here in America.

The problem is that for Trump, US and world history began at his birth. And unless it was building a casino or golf course with "funny money" he saw no benefit in trade. And his view of the pinnacle of America's history was 1964 or whenever Vietnam became inconvenient because the bond between labor and progressivism was broken

edit: But for most Americans, even those who don't put much into history, and certainly for recent immigrants, the pinnacle of American history is every time people realize this is where they want to be, because govt mostly leaves them alone act in their own best interests

Last edited:
trump's special forces have already started the war. remember the raid on frankfurt to seize the servers to prove the big steal
I don't recall

i don't recall. like al gonzalez.

imagine war breaks out, and no one cares.

the best and brightest among the usmb scumbags however cared a lot, and started thread and thread and thread, sharing their collective wisdom derived from independent thinking and common sense. how could you have missed it.

e.g.:

410 ELECTORAL VOTES!!!!!!!!

Indeed. Such an incredible monster! :rolleyes:

The world is so used to US being their bitches, that just a little pushback and they had a hissy fit for four years.
Mac1958 believes “America First” is halting the construction of a wall with the sole purpose of protecting Americans, he believes “America First” is throwing a million new illegals in the laps of the American taxpayer...He believes “America First” is crushing high paying union jobs by halting the construction of an oil pipeline, he believes “America First” is taking America from being energy independent to energy dependent almost overnight.
Mac believes “America First” is a feeling he gets based on the words spoken a certain way by the executive....He doesn’t realize that “America First” is policy....policies CERTAIN to improve the quality of life for AMERICANS.
m7f3NX1.jpg
An “America First” President can be easily identified with a quick glance at his domestic policies. Which of Almost Dead Joes domestic actions scream “America First”?
By your definition, none.
I'm asking you to point us to his America First domestic policies...can you do that?

The world is so used to US being their bitches, that just a little pushback and they had a hissy fit for four years.
Mac1958 believes “America First” is halting the construction of a wall with the sole purpose of protecting Americans, he believes “America First” is throwing a million new illegals in the laps of the American taxpayer...He believes “America First” is crushing high paying union jobs by halting the construction of an oil pipeline, he believes “America First” is taking America from being energy independent to energy dependent almost overnight.
Mac believes “America First” is a feeling he gets based on the words spoken a certain way by the executive....He doesn’t realize that “America First” is policy....policies CERTAIN to improve the quality of life for AMERICANS.
m7f3NX1.jpg
An “America First” President can be easily identified with a quick glance at his domestic policies. Which of Almost Dead Joes domestic actions scream “America First”?
I'm asking you to point us to his America First domestic policies...can you do that?
I'm not going to put forth the effort. I already know how the conversation will go.

Please feel free to play with someone else.

I don't recall

If you mean this I dont know if its credible or not

Bit if it is it would seem to exonerate Trump and condemn the trump haters, including the germans
i don't recall. like al gonzalez.

imagine war breaks out, and no one cares.

the best and brightest among the usmb scumbags however cared a lot, and started thread and thread and thread, sharing their collective wisdom derived from independent thinking and common sense. how could you have missed it.

e.g.:

410 ELECTORAL VOTES!!!!!!!!

If you mean this I dont know if its credible or not

Bit if it is it would seem to exonerate Trump and condemn the trump haters, including the germans
^tard can't quote AND can't decide if the server raid story is credible or not. LOL

most likely he is suffering from white trumptard brain disease.

m7f3NX1.jpg
I'm not going to put forth the effort. I already know how the conversation will go.

Translation:
"I know I can't convince a rational mind to take my position, I'm only effective when dealing with suckers, illiterates, degenerates and emotional thinking pussies."

m7f3NX1.jpg

Translation:
"I know I can't convince a rational mind to take my position, I'm only effective when dealing with suckers, illiterates, degenerates and emotional thinking pussies."
Sounds good.

Forum List

Back