America did not want a third term of Obama-nomics

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
In the election rual areas overwhelmingly without fail rejected Obama's policies, that's what showed up in this election.
The so-called elites missed it entirely… Fact

Way back when this campaign first started, I heard that it is historically very difficulty for either party to retain the WH for three consecutive terms. I have been scratching my head as to WHY this historical reality seemed to be absent this time. It was wholly predictable.

"Damn those white people!"

Makes my day watching these bigots cry, protest and riot. I knew they'd react the way they always react.

Way back when this campaign first started, I heard that it is historically very difficulty for either party to retain the WH for three consecutive terms. I have been scratching my head as to WHY this historical reality seemed to be absent this time. It was wholly predictable.
That was one of my main reasons I said this election was his to lose.
By the second term the People seem to grow tired of the status quo.

That was one of my main reasons I said this election was his to lose.
By the second term the People seem to grow tired of the status quo.
With the double problem of him walking into the most devastating economic recession in 80 years. If ANYONE other than Trump had been the Republican candidate, she would have been totally embarrassed.

• Banned
It does seem strange, Donald J Trump will be president of the United States… That being said, the contrast Is what is needed. We've tried as a country for decades and decades's using career politicians to run this country.
The Rust Belt basically depends on coal mining, oil drilling them sort of things, Obama fucked those people out of their jobs(great paying jobs) with the new EPA bullshit… Fact

The OP is absolutely correct. The ignorant hate mongers could never forgive record setting job creation, economic recovery, world-wide respect, not even a hint at scandal.

Obama is smart, educated, self-made, as is his wife. There's no place for role models like that in the WH.

It does seem strange, Donald J Trump will be president of the United States… That being said, the contrast Is what is needed. We've tried as a country for decades and decades's using career politicians to run this country.
The Rust Belt basically depends on coal mining, oil drilling them sort of things, Obama fucked those people out of their jobs(great paying jobs) with the new EPA bullshit… Fact

If RWNJ traitors really wanted an end to business as usual, why did they re-elect the very people who have obstructed, filibustered, gerrymandered and refused to do their job?

In point of fact, the Pootareian have hardened the cement that is DC.

Oh and there is no "new EPA bullshit" that screwed people out of good paying jobs. If you can't make a decent living, look in the mirror. Your lifetime of failure is on you and no one else.

The OP is absolutely correct. The ignorant hate mongers could never forgive record setting job creation, economic recovery, world-wide respect, not even a hint at scandal.

Obama is smart, educated, self-made, as is his wife. There's no place for role models like that in the WH.
Of the elitists, by the elitists, for the elitists.....

Sorry Dudley Luddite, we the people rejected that....

If RWNJ traitors really wanted an end to business as usual, why did they re-elect the very people who have obstructed, filibustered, gerrymandered and refused to do their job?

Oh and there is no "new EPA bullshit" that screwed people out of good paying jobs. If you can't make a decent living, look in the mirror. Your lifetime of failure is on you and no one else.
Your environmental fascism is coming to an end, Dudley Luddite.....

Well, I see you're stuck in the groove of thinking career politicians understand the average American. The fact remains recently a lot of people lost their jobs in the mining in oil drilling industry. Those jobs Pay much, much better than service related jobs you know the jobs they want 15 hour dollars an hour for that certainly are not worth $15 an hour.

Elections have consequences…

Right, the country didn't reject the left and its policies is that your rationalization? lol

Careful, no man is self-made or woman. You do know that career politicians have never had a real job in their life? Lol

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back