America could win a war against the entire world and here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irans military was the 4th largest in the world at the time we destroyed them in a month.

we destroyed Iran?
no we did not destroy Iraq
it's still there
it was not a total victory
you need to learn some history = PG1 was fought by more than just the US

Typo..

Don't give me this shit, what standing military was left in Iraq left except miltia?

Irans military was the 4th largest in the world at the time we destroyed them in a month.

we destroyed Iran?
it's still there

Typo..

Don't give me this shit, what standing military was left in Iraq left except miltia?

When you blow up everything to blow up and now they become miltia / snipers and shit.

No more planes, no more tanks..

They'd never have to set foot on our soil to win it

~S~

How would they win it with out no oil?

As my OP suggest?
because wars are rooted in economics
~S~

Exactly read my fucking OP the US Navy holds the middle East oil the world economy would collapse

No oil no fighting.

Once again we have enough oil to fight, if we start to run out we just attack Canada or venezuela and get their oil

If you really think oil is the end all 'one upmanship' of global conflict, you're rather niave Bear

~S~

Wait so you don't understand how WWII was won?

No oil it was just a clean up mission

God damn study history the allies blew up a ball bearing factory of the Germans and that was a huge contribute to beating the Germans.

The Allies was rushing so fast to Berlin the fuel supplies couldn't keep up so they had to wait.

Your myopism is phenomenal , go have some more eggnog Bear

Suppose the entire world declared war on America, the USA could beat them simply because the USA don't need the middle East oil, just shut down the shipping lanes they would run out of oil and the economies would crash and burn.

If we needed more oil just attack Canada or venezuela.

The world put together doesn't have an invasion fleet to land on American soil..

Discuss and no nukes allowed..

Why do people that never had the balls to join the military try and talk about military things?

you are just making yourself look more foolish than normal.

we destroyed Iran?
it's still there

Typo..

but we had the Brits, and French [ ETC ] fighting WITH us
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahhahahaha

so the WHOLE World is a bunch of DUMBASSES
their leaders/businessmen/military/etc are DUMBASSES
they declare war on the US not knowing what bear513 knows.....???!!!!!!????

Once again logic fails you?

I know my stats on the military of the world..you think just because say China has 500 ships they are as good as ours?

That's like saying a 1,000 row boats from Timbuktu can beat one US destroyer.

Remember this is the entire world declaring war on the USA, how will they get here?

By land. :eusa_doh:
yes, so Mexico and Canada will play like snowmen?
snowman-picture-id629653980

What the ever living fuck?

How did Americans of the 19th century go from not wanting to get involved in the worlds fucked up affairs, to Americans of the 20th century go from keeping the peace and security of the world, to Americans of the 21st century having the attitude of we can go to war with and conquer the planet?

tenor.gif
That's what happens when certified nuts start threads like this one. We represent roughly 4% of the global population, yet this yahoo thinks we can conquer Earth. And without a Death Star, no less.

How did Americans of the 19th century go from not wanting to get involved in the worlds fucked up affairs, to Americans of the 20th century go from keeping the peace and security of the world, to Americans of the 21st century having the attitude of we can go to war with and conquer the planet?

tenor.gif

What does that have to do with my thread ?

There is no way in hell the entire world would ever declare war on the USA. It would be global financial suicide.

The elites in this nation would salivate at the prospect. If you really knew what is going on, they have been goading and trying to get smaller, less powerful nations to do it, and orchestrating false flags for some years now. The international community has not been buying these provocations, and generally they disappear in the news cycle when China, Russia, India, Brazil, and most European nations laugh them off.

Why? Because no one wants a huge international conflagration or a global international depression. The only folks that do, are the desperate folks in the Anglo-American establishment whose system is nearing insolvency.

What HenryBHough said about removing our financial and capital infusions through out the world? Spot on. If that went, the global economy would be so impacted, it would cause reverberations in such a way as to force a realignment. None of the ruling elites in any nation wants that.

They are all on the same side. IOW, they are all oppressing their own people, and using the competition against each other as the external source of tension to keep each other in power. In truth, they have more in common with each other at this point then they do with their own people.

It's money and personal corporate power that keeps the elites motivated, not any sense of loyalty to the nation state. Those are such antiquated notions to these intentional criminals.

tenor.gif
That's what happens when certified nuts start threads like this one. We represent roughly 4% of the global population, yet this yahoo thinks we can conquer Earth. And without a Death Star, no less.

Not to worry, I hear we are working on it. . . . :113:

2ci2iq.jpg

tenor.gif

This is a poster who hates the fact the USA Is the only super power In the world .

Now I made a premise we control the middle East shipping lanes..

We always have a aircraft carrier battle group there, we hold hostage the oil , countries economies collapse..

I know my stats on the military of the world..you think just because say China has 500 ships they are as good as ours?

bear513 --you're a genius
again, we didn't even beat tiny North Vietnam with:
air superiority
NAVAL superiority
etc etc
upload_2018-12-24_16-42-10.jpeg

air superiority
NAVAL superiority
etc etc
View attachment 236630

So now you are just trolling to show how stupid you are?

So you think that ship siezed the US ship pueblo?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hi...in-history/north-korea-seizes-u-s-ship-pueblo

tenor.gif

This is a poster who hates the fact the USA Is the only super power In the world .

Now I made a premise we control the middle East shipping lanes..

We always have a aircraft carrier battle group there, we hold hostage the oil , countries economies collapse..

Aircraft carriers are obsolete.

air superiority
NAVAL superiority
etc etc
View attachment 236630

Once again this thread is about the world attacking America and my premise is we could crush the world by bleeding them out of oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back