America could win a war against the entire world and here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the ever living fuck?

How did Americans of the 19th century go from not wanting to get involved in the worlds fucked up affairs, to Americans of the 20th century go from keeping the peace and security of the world, to Americans of the 21st century having the attitude of we can go to war with and conquer the planet?

tenor.gif
That's what happens when certified nuts start threads like this one. We represent roughly 4% of the global population, yet this yahoo thinks we can conquer Earth. And without a Death Star, no less.

This is a poster who hates the fact the USA Is the only super power In the world .

Now I made a premise we control the middle East shipping lanes..

We always have a aircraft carrier battle group there, we hold hostage the oil , countries economies collapse..

Aircraft carriers are obsolete.

No they are not with drones on them..

How did Americans of the 19th century go from not wanting to get involved in the worlds fucked up affairs, to Americans of the 20th century go from keeping the peace and security of the world, to Americans of the 21st century having the attitude of we can go to war with and conquer the planet?

tenor.gif
That's what happens when certified nuts start threads like this one. We represent roughly 4% of the global population, yet this yahoo thinks we can conquer Earth. And without a Death Star, no less.

This is a poster who hates the fact the USA Is the only super power In the world .

We always have a aircraft carrier battle group there, we hold hostage the oil , countries economies collapse..

Aircraft carriers are obsolete.

No they are not with drones on them..

let's make it a little less fairytale
perhaps China
so the WHOLE World is a bunch of DUMBASSES
their leaders/businessmen/military/etc are DUMBASSES
they declare war on the US not knowing what bear513 knows.....???!!!!!!????

Once again logic fails you?

I know my stats on the military of the world..you think just because say China has 500 ships they are as good as ours?

That's like saying a 1,000 row boats from Timbuktu can beat one US destroyer.

bear513 --you're a genius
again, we didn't even beat tiny North Vietnam with:
air superiority
NAVAL superiority
etc etc
View attachment 236630

Once again this thread is about the world attacking America and my premise is we could crush the world by bleeding them out of oil

....as stated in my original post--this is so far fetched/ambiguous/etc it can't be discussed sensibly

you see a lot of this in ''what if'' scenarios:
nonsensical
the other side supposedly does nothing/sits there like a snowman
very shallow thinking
etc

perhaps China

I know my stats on the military of the world..you think just because say China has 500 ships they are as good as ours?

air superiority
NAVAL superiority
etc etc
View attachment 236630

Once again this thread is about the world attacking America and my premise is we could crush the world by bleeding them out of oil

....as stated in my original post--this is so far fetched/ambiguous/etc it can't be discussed sensibly

Because you don't know , history, economics, military strength and you refuse to learn

Just a question do you comprehend the US gaurds the middle East shipping lanes?

nonsensical
very shallow thinking
etc

Once again you refuse to acknowledge who gaurds the middle East shipping lanes and US military might..

You just want to troll.

nonsensical
very shallow thinking
etc

Once again you refuse to acknowledge who gaurds the middle East shipping lanes and US military might..

You just want to troll.

again--Iraq ALONE put a US ship out of action near the shipping lanes

Britain and France are not minor leaguers
Italy also is not
they WILL hurt the US navy
Israel is an ass kicker

are you out of your mind?
the US taking on the world?

tenor.gif

Dumbass -- the rest of the world wouldn't play by your premise. :eusa_doh:

perhaps China

air superiority
NAVAL superiority
etc etc
View attachment 236630

Because you know I am right the US is the police men of the world, no navy can take us on ..

We gaurd the middle East oil, if the world declares wardeclared war on us sink a few huge oil tankers In the straight starve the world of oil, economies crash ..

No way they can attack the USA..

tenor.gif

So how would they get oil make it like the Germans did?

tenor.gif

I already told you -- by land. They already have mazes of pipelines and they would build more.

Britain and France are not minor leaguers
Italy also is not
they WILL hurt the US navy
Israel is an ass kicker

are you out of your mind?
the US taking on the world?

Now you are showing you are a child..

France wanted to start a war and obama said no..she couldn't do shit

Great britian had to rent awaqs from us to defend her ships.

Last edited:
perhaps China

air superiority
NAVAL superiority
etc etc
View attachment 236630

Because you know I am right the US is the police men of the world, no navy can take us on ..

We gaurd the middle East oil, if the world declares wardeclared war on us sink a few huge oil tankers In the straight starve the world of oil, economies crash ..

oil is produced in places other than ''the strait''
Germany was ''starved'' of oil and they found ways to get around that/etc
the thing that beat Germany was numbers
450px-Countries_by_Oil_Production_in_2013.svg.png

tenor.gif

I already told you -- by land. They already have mazes of pipelines and they would build more.

4,000 miles?

Over like 4 country's that hate them in weeks?

You are fucking stupid about geography..

I guess the irony of starting this thread on Christmas Eve with its Peace on Earth and Goodwill Toward Men has been totally lost on the good Christians posting.

Last edited:
perhaps China

air superiority
NAVAL superiority
etc etc
View attachment 236630

oil is produced in places other than ''the strait''
Germany was ''starved'' of oil and they found ways to get around that/etc
the thing that beat Germany was numbers
450px-Countries_by_Oil_Production_in_2013.svg.png

God are you stupid with history..

They were making synthetic oil out of coal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back