America awaits Trump's reaction as Saudis torture American citizen

Last edited:
Someone said they did?...even if true he is a duel citizen which means he still is subject to Saudi law.....stop with the bullshit someone said threads will ya?....what a waste of electrons.....

On one hand, an American was tortured. On the other hand, the Saudis spend a lot of money in Trump hotels.
Not an easy decision for Donald Trump.
Saudi Arabia Is Said to Have Tortured an American Citizen

Americans are “tortured” in Mexican jails everyday...Link is to your expressed outrage on that please....you know, to stay credible and all.
This is NOT ABOUT MEXICO. Start your own thread.

Negative
My post wasn’t about Mexico either...it’s about credibility. You hate that shit huh?

On one hand, an American was tortured. On the other hand, the Saudis spend a lot of money in Trump hotels.

Americans are “tortured” in Mexican jails everyday...Link is to your expressed outrage on that please....you know, to stay credible and all.

No, but it’s a fair comparison. We give Mexico a pass on a lot of shit, but the people complaining about trumps relationship with Saudi Arabia never mention Mexico

No, but it’s a fair comparison. We give Mexico a pass on a lot of shit, but the people complaining about trumps relationship with Saudi Arabia never mention Mexico
Oh. Another whatabout argument. I see.
Still hoping someone will tell me what happened, since I couldn't read the link.

Don't you just love it when someone takes a headline that says, "Saudi Arabia is SAID to have tortured and American citizen" and makes their headline say, "Saudis torture American citizen"?

And then they get all upset when they hear complaints of fake news. This is how it works.

Negative
My post wasn’t about Mexico either...it’s about credibility. You hate that shit huh?
Your post was about Mexico.

if you are a ''dual citizen''--tough shit---that's a dumbass regulation that screws over the US = dual citizen - ''oxymoronic'' and stupid

Someone said they did?...even if true he is a duel citizen which means he still is subject to Saudi law.....stop with the bullshit someone said threads will ya?....what a waste of electrons.....
----------------------------------------- nothing more Despicable than a Dual Citizen Rambunc!!

it amazes me though its funny , dualie goes to 'iran' or wherever to see grandma and gets thrown in prison . I love it , feck that unamerican Dualie eh ??

Forum List

Back