Amazons a piece of shit company

My only issue with Amazon was them delaying the shipping of this book when I had pre-ordered it three months earlier. The card that I used had to be cancelled due to another reason, but if the book had shipped on time like it was supposed to, the order would've posted before the cancellation of the card, but instead, I had to cancel the order all together and because of how long they dragged, I ended up getting it from another place online all together.

41-LcRNnhlL._SY445_SX342_.jpg

God bless you and the man in the picture always!!!

Holly

Walmart is bringing back human checkers. That automated fad was a failure, lol

Drove by that new McDonald's 'completely automated' restaurant the other day; they had humans outside taking orders from the cars. lol
Walmart is taking a chunk out of their online sales with their own ....I wonder why

Not that I'm a Walmart fan ...but I'm glad they're kicking Amazon in the nuts

They offered the homeowner a 75dollar gift card until the homeowners filed a police report

Dei needs to stop I'm guessing that she got lunch at the bar, and stayed there a tad more than a few drinks too long. But she still had a lot of packages to deliver. So she was sprinting up to those doors.

Great hustle for sprinting to the porch, but...many women simply do not have very good spatial intelligence.

Or perhaps she had an extra long lunch at the bar and was trying to make up time.

Not that I'm a Walmart fan ...but I'm glad they're kicking Amazon in the nuts

They offered the homeowner a 75dollar gift card until the homeowners filed a police report

Dei needs to stop

Yes, they are. We do no business with them. Not one thin dime.

Walmart is bringing back human checkers. That automated fad was a failure, lol

Bullshit.

I wish this lady worked for my company! She is working her ass off, and knows that there is nothing in the parcel that can be broken.

While driving recklessly, and committing several crimes! She is an ENORMOUS liability and probably should go to jail.

Forum List

Back