Amazon patent imagines tiny personal assistant drones

It will be used to insure no political resistance effort ever gains any real traction; this will be just another tool for controlling the masses and maintaining the status quo. Just like the militarization of police depts. Same as it ever was, watch.

It will be used to insure no political resistance effort ever gains any real traction; this will be just another tool for controlling the masses and maintaining the status quo. Just like the militarization of police depts. Same as it ever was, watch.
I can't entirely disagree with you - but I think that will be the case in radical left-wing libtard places like New York City. I know some count sheriffs that are extremely committed to the U.S. Constitution and would never use a tool like this to suppress political views.

I can't entirely disagree with you - but I think that will be the case in radical left-wing libtard places like New York City. I know some count sheriffs that are extremely committed to the U.S. Constitution and would never use a tool like this to suppress political views.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back