Amazon driver chucks homeowners Trump flag in street and runs over it

Then apparently comes back and does it again.
Amazon is supposedly looking into the matter.
Ya, They'll give him a promotion

I’m impressed by finding a trump hater with a job

What about Meth Hunter Biden?

He had crazy jobs as an a highly compensated Expert Energy Executive.

People just can't ignore. I drive by idiots that have trump signs and morons that have Biden signs. Yep idiots and morons. Easy to ignore and not consider even if they need d my help.

Last edited:
I think the yard sign wars are funny. There's a guy around the block with a Biden sign in his yard. So, then the guy across the street put up a Trump sign. They're always out there inspecting them and making sure they're clean and straight, almost as if they're polishing a trophy. But then another guy put up a big yellow don't tread on me flag a few houses down. It might be a woman, I'm not sure. That's what really makes it funny. Then there's the senior citizen, really nice guy, I always stop and talk to him, he goes out every morning, raises his American flag, salutes it, and goes about his business.

Every time I drive by or run the dog around the block I get a chuckle out of it.

And these were people who always got along, they were always out shooting the breeze or whatever, but now it's almost like they're watching each other with periscopes or something. Waiting. Watching. Guarding.

Crazy stuff.

I have strategically placed cactus in my front yard that I can push tresspasser's into. The kind with stickers that hook into your skin so it's more painful taking them out than getting stuck.

I have four flags with butterflies and hummingbirds. lol.
I always fly the American flag and I used to put sporting ones out, but some pecker face stole my Steelers flag, so I just tacked them all to walls on the third floor. Cheaper too b/c now don’t have to buy new ones every two years or so.

My point is the worker should not touch people's property. And to a lesser extent those that just have to let everyone know who they support I consider well I don't have the word I guess you could say folk I could never lend a hand to if they desperately needed it.

I have four flags with butterflies and hummingbirds. lol.

I love both. I have butteryfly bushes that pull them both in.

RobinNest-2017-F-B.jpg

Forum List

Back