Amazon demands in-person union vote after arguing mail-in ballots ‘raise risk of fraud’

Who would have imagined that?

Surprise! Mail-in ballots raise the risk of fraud - according to Amazon.

The world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots. –Bloomberg
The solution, according to Amazon? Hold the election in a heated tent in the facility’s parking lot in conjunction with software designed to ensure social distancing. The NLRB says conditions are too dangerous for in-person voting, and that acquiescing to Amazon’s demands might give workers the impression that government employees conducting the vote might be receiving inappropriate benefits from the company.

“The most important factors in my decision are the safety of all election participants and the enfranchisement of all voters,” wrote the NLRB’s acting regional director in the Board’s decision, adding “Both of these factors weigh in favor of a mail ballot election.”

Jesus wasn't Amazon pushing for all those mail in ballots??
Show us.

No. I asked a question about Amazon. If you want to know if its true or not. Look it up.
I did. Couldnt find anywhere that Amazon was for mail in voting. Now wondering about why the OP is there.

Did you check what the owner wanted to do?? He's no Trump fan.
Smart guy but I havent heard him say anything about mail in voting either.

The Wapo, which he owns, and which follows his orders, was fully in the tank for mail in ballots.
Show me where Wapo supports mail in ballots for union business.

Doh! Moving the goalposts again you little twat!
So you cant find where Wapo supported mail in ballots for union business but you tried to compare it to a presidential election?

Doh! Not what the OP was about little clown boi! The OP was about how bozo Bezos was all in favor of mail in ballots so that he and his fellow oligarchs could steal the election, but when it comes to his business he's suddenly against them.

But then you are a feckless, dishonest toad.

We already KNOW that!

The world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots. –Bloomberg
The solution, according to Amazon? Hold the election in a heated tent in the facility’s parking lot in conjunction with software designed to ensure social distancing. The NLRB says conditions are too dangerous for in-person voting, and that acquiescing to Amazon’s demands might give workers the impression that government employees conducting the vote might be receiving inappropriate benefits from the company.

“The most important factors in my decision are the safety of all election participants and the enfranchisement of all voters,” wrote the NLRB’s acting regional director in the Board’s decision, adding “Both of these factors weigh in favor of a mail ballot election.”

Show us.

No. I asked a question about Amazon. If you want to know if its true or not. Look it up.
I did. Couldnt find anywhere that Amazon was for mail in voting. Now wondering about why the OP is there.

The Wapo, which he owns, and which follows his orders, was fully in the tank for mail in ballots.

So you cant find where Wapo supported mail in ballots for union business but you tried to compare it to a presidential election?

Doh! Not what the OP was about little clown boi! The OP was about how bozo Bezos was all in favor of mail in ballots so that he and his fellow oligarchs could steal the election, but when it comes to his business he's suddenly against them.

We already KNOW that!
Make up your mind. I thought you said Wapo was in favor of mail in ballots? Did Bezos write an editorial? If so lets see it.

Show us.

We already KNOW that!
Make up your mind. I thought you said Wapo was in favor of mail in ballots? Did Bezos write an editorial? If so lets see it.
\

DOH! Caught red handed trying to move the goalposts and then had the OP explained to the retard in language so simple a retard can understand, but it still makes him look like an idiot so the little asslips resorts to trolling!

DOH!

Show us.

We already KNOW that!
\

DOH! Caught red handed trying to move the goalposts and then had the OP explained to the retard in language so simple a retard can understand, but it still makes him look like an idiot so the little asslips resorts to trolling!

DOH!
So neither Bezo or Amazon expressed their stance on mail in voting for the general public but youre trying to tie these two things together?

Show us.

We already KNOW that!
\

DOH!
So neither Bezo or Amazon expressed their stance on mail in voting for the general public but youre trying to tie these two things together?

The Wapo was all in on mail in voting. Go troll someplace else, soy boi.

LOL! Bezos epically trolls the left, and the dummies fall for it again (see below)!

Because, Amazon unionizing is just like a presidential election where the president cheats by voting via mail in ballot.

Show us.

We already KNOW that!
\

DOH!

The Wapo was all in on mail in voting. Go troll someplace else, soy boi.
Did Wapo say they were all in on union business mail in voting? You sound like youre confusing one thing with another.

:auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :laughing0301: :dance:

Holy Fuck this is hilarious. When it comes to its own company, Amazon knows mail in voting is susceptible to FRAUD......but its ok for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

“concerns about election security run particularly high”

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?????!!!

MAIL IN VOTING IS NOT SECURE?????

This story doesn't say what you think it does....

Amazon is anti-union so anything that limits the opportunity for MORE PEOPLE TO VOTE only fits Amazon's goal to bust unions.....

This is just incredible and it makes me want to slap a Biden voter in the face with my
s-l300.jpg

The libs on this site will try to ignore this, but it is a HUGE DEAL.

We have been told by liberals that mail in voting is NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO FRAUD.

Yet........Amazon does not want it for itself because:

“concerns about election security run particularly high”. with mail in balloting....and this is just one company...not 50 states and 150 million voters.

Liberals.....seriously, when are you ever not full of shit?

Libbies......no comment?

AMAZON SAYS MAIL IN VOTING IS NOT SECURE. Directly conflicting what Dim politicans have said....but anyone with a brain and critical thinking skills knows is true.

This story doesn't say what you think it does....

Amazon is anti-union so anything that limits the opportunity for MORE PEOPLE TO VOTE only fits Amazon's goal to bust unions.....

How does it limit more people from voting? You want to vote, go and vote. Not that hard.

Where are my libs at?

Tell us again how secure mail in voting is...come on...why are you guys ignoring this?

The libby silence in this thread speaks volumes.

You silly shits crack me the fuck up.

Just because you ignore something does not make it go away...it still exists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back