Amazing Race. Blind Dates

Interesting concept! Not sure who to hate yet, though. lol.

didn't watch it- why the hell is it on Wednesday at 9:30 this season?

Are they trying to kill the show?
I'm a little ticked they moved it. If its a permanent one. I missed Dual Survivor due to Survivor and am not thrilled about it but I can catch it on youtube.

Glad you started the thread......I'm always gone on Wednesdays, but we tape it and watch it later. So far it seems like a nice crowd they picked....I kinda figured the older couple would be the last ones to finish.....amazing how he was able to do the Sake challenge without much trouble....they should have picked that instead of the dancing and they probably would have been in first place.....just goes to show that what seems easier, may not be easy after all.

I didn't pickup on any assholey behavior from anyone, so far.........of course, that may change.......:)

didn't watch it- why the hell is it on Wednesday at 9:30 this season?

Are they trying to kill the show?
I'm a little ticked they moved it. If its a permanent one. I missed Dual Survivor due to Survivor and am not thrilled about it but I can catch it on youtube.

Survivor is going to be a hoot this time..............they have three teams, (blue-colllar, white-collar and no-collar) and the white-collar team, who seemed a little snobby, lost the first challenge and had to send someone home.....and it was just the person I wanted to go home.....so far so good.

Meanwhile, the couple that couldn't get directions and beat out the airline couple...that was a bummer. They seem kinda..dumb. They don't pay much attention to the clues and waste a lot of time. It was pure luck they got there ahead of the other couple. I like the lawyer team. They think like attorneys. "It said NEAR the UPX..not IN". Bingo!

Blind dates can be fun. The excitement of meeting someone new and all that. But sometimes they can be awful.

For the most part, I've had good luck on blind dates. However...,a few of them should have been an actress on Hell Date.

These guys blind dates are all around the world in a race, lol. They BETTER like each other to win the race. I find it a great twist to the game.

I like blind dates so far. The Black couple was so busy talking to the camera person last night that they missed their stupid train tho. :lol:

Omg, the look on their faces was hilarious like how dumb are we? Really? :)

They didn't seem to give a shit one way or another. I was glad they were elminated..which also didn't phase them at all. They both had a perpetual Deer In Headlights Look on their faces at all times. Good riddance.

Oy. Someone needs to stuff a bandana in that blonde chicks mouth. YAP YAP YAP YAP.

Oy. Someone needs to stuff a bandana in that blonde chicks mouth. YAP YAP YAP YAP.

Okay- I hate how they are bouncing the show days around- seems like they are trying to kill it- and i hate the premise of the show- 'the dating game meets amazing race'- but that said- its a fun season.

The nurse is annoying- but that is all. I never thought I would like the Vegas dancer and her 'date' but I do. I love the bearded guy and the tatooed girl.

And is anyone else noticing that Amy Adams apparently is on the Amazing race?

We are enjoying it.

A bandana? Maybe a bath towel?
Gosh, she can drive someone to drink! I feel for the poor doctor.

I was liking the lawyers, but the chick lawyer is also getting on my nerves!

That trucker chick sure showed them with the transmission challenge.....:)

Laura Pierson sure does look a lot like Amy Adams, but I don't think it's Adams.....her partner is Tyler Adams....(coincidence?) - couldn't find anywhere that she is Amy Adams.

Laura Pierson sure does look a lot like Amy Adams, but I don't think it's Adams.....her partner is Tyler Adams....(coincidence?) - couldn't find anywhere that she is Amy Adams.

Amy Adams is tiny, this one looks pretty hefty and her boobs are huge. Amy is a little one all over.

Forum List

Back