Am I white passing?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I just ask because Chocolate_Hound the user (on another messageboard) thinks white passing people face anti-white racism, thats why Im curious if I face anti-white racism subtily without knowing it that it was because Im white passing, or Im not white passing?

Not outright but maybe subtile, because Im white passing, maybe someone doesnt like that im gypsy but pass as white, maybe they want that im brown. Then they could say Im owd, self-hater, nazi etc. just because the way i look and act, and they could discriminate me more then only on one side, it is complicated, they could discriminate me for both. In school they said both, that im a n-word or turk, but also that im a skinhead etc. As 15 year old I had a 3mm buzzcut and was good at school, they mocked me that im a nazi wannabe, eventhough i was not, every other guy has a buzzcut, maybe it is just my face with the buzzcut?

Once they said they hate my person or personality, the way i am. Thats why they mob and bully me. I asked why do you bully me so much and they said because of your personality. But if you imagine a gypsy kid, it is someone with learning difficulty, dirty and thug and such, but i was always polite, shy, intelligent (good grades in school) and such, and religious, i went to church, was always a good boy, why would they hate my personality, isnt that what they say a white boy is like?

But didnt Hitler said he hates the ones who pass as white, more then the ones who dont pass as white? Why jews need to wear the yellow star because they pass as white?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I just ask because Chocolate_Hound the user (on another messageboard) thinks white passing people face anti-white racism, thats why Im curious if I face anti-white racism subtily without knowing it that it was because Im white passing, or Im not white passing?

Not outright but maybe subtile, because Im white passing, maybe someone doesnt like that im gypsy but pass as white, maybe they want that im brown. Then they could say Im owd, self-hater, nazi etc. just because the way i look and act, and they could discriminate me more then only on one side, it is complicated, they could discriminate me for both. In school they said both, that im a n-word or turk, but also that im a skinhead etc. As 15 year old I had a 3mm buzzcut and was good at school, they mocked me that im a nazi wannabe, eventhough i was not, every other guy has a buzzcut, maybe it is just my face with the buzzcut?

Once they said they hate my person or personality, the way i am. Thats why they mob and bully me. I asked why do you bully me so much and they said because of your personality. But if you imagine a gypsy kid, it is someone with learning difficulty, dirty and thug and such, but i was always polite, shy, intelligent (good grades in school) and such, and religious, i went to church, was always a good boy, why would they hate my personality, isnt that what they say a white boy is like?

But didnt Hitler said he hates the ones who pass as white, more then the ones who dont pass as white? Why jews need to wear the yellow star because they pass as white?

Dude, you ain't white. You be a nigga!

Mortimer If you come to America and rap, I will make you a fucking millionaire in no time. Within a couple years.

If you're going to pass as white ... don't forget to check your blind spot in your mirror (side of your eye) ...

newdriver2.jpg

Why would I hate my colour? I think I have a beautiful color neither extreme, nor too dark nor too light. I wouldnt want to be a very light type, because I would get skin cancer.
So what's wrong with too dark?

white? no. ' ethnic ' ? for sure. you could pass for a light skinned hispanic or eastern block. you said 'gypsy' ... that sounds & looks about right.

Forum List

Back