Almost twice as many Republicans than Democrats died of Covid, study says

There could be no better virus designed to take out IQ, elderly and obese at the same time. The ahistorical part of SARS2 viral design is the higher IQs represented by non-dems (who are more promiscuous, less conservative) while culling for age and weight.

There could be no better virus designed to take out IQ, elderly and obese at the same time. The ahistorical part of SARS2 viral design is the higher IQs represented by non-dems (who are more promiscuous, less conservative) while culling for age and weight.
Yeah, so intelligent.
Unvaccinated were significantly more likely be involved in a car crash.

Yeah, so intelligent.
Unvaccinated were significantly more likely be involved in a car crash.

You fail to include in your argument or stats coronaviruses themselves, which have host age-bias embedded in their genomes. Once again, the illiterate media helps its scapegoats shoot both feet off.

The OP reifies (cherry-picks) statistics and politics at the expense of scientific potency.

11 Dec 2021 Post #20

You’d have to examine their statistical model to know exactly, but neither of us have time to get a graduate degree in statistics.

Sorry but just saying "the model adjusted for x, y and z isnt all that convincing when there is an obvious reason for seeing more "R" than "D" in the COVID death column. You dont find it interesting that the difference in political party shift (about 10%) from 18-25 to 64- is basically the same as the difference in the covid death rate between the R's and D's or it's close to that at least. The simplest explanation is typically the correct one. There's no reason to make this political or more complicated that it has to be.

Frankly so few young people died of COVID I think it would be hard to make any determination that similarities other their health conditions prior to getting COVID had anything to do with their outcomes anyway. Less than 70k people died under the age of 50 of COVID over the course of 3 years. That's not to make light of 70k deaths but in the statistical scheme of things it isn't that significant.

Sorry but just saying "the model adjusted for x, y and z isnt all that convincing
They explain a lot in their article and they provide supplemental data with their full analytical scripts.

How is anyone supposed to convince you when you lack the fundamental knowledge to understand their methods?

Sorry but just saying "the model adjusted for x, y and z isnt all that convincing when there is an obvious reason for seeing more "R" than "D" in the COVID death column. You dont find it interesting that the difference in political party shift (about 10%) from 18-25 to 64- is basically the same as the difference in the covid death rate between the R's and D's or it's close to that at least. The simplest explanation is typically the correct one. There's no reason to make this political or more complicated that it has to be.

Frankly so few young people died of COVID I think it would be hard to make any determination that similarities other their health conditions prior to getting COVID had anything to do with their outcomes anyway. Less than 70k people died under the age of 50 of COVID over the course of 3 years. That's not to make light of 70k deaths but in the statistical scheme of things it isn't that significant.

In the 2020 election, Trump beat Biden by a margin of 52% to 47% among those 65+. In 2016, Trump won that demographic, 52% to 45%. In 2012, Romney won it 56% to 44%. In 2008, McCain won it, 53% to 45%.

So while older folks lean right, it's not by a big enough margin to account for the discrepancy in covid deaths by political party.

In the 2020 election, Trump beat Biden by a margin of 52% to 47% among those 65+. In 2016, Trump won that demographic, 52% to 45%. In 2012, Romney won it 56% to 44%. In 2008, McCain won it, 53% to 45%.

So while older folks lean right, it's not by a big enough margin to account for the discrepancy in covid deaths by political party.
The study used people’s registrations not who they voted for.

So which Mod is deleting my COVID posts in a COVID thread and claiming they are "off topic"? I posted legitimate COVID related articles and a mod silently deleted them with no mention of it in my PMs. That is some cowardly shit.

Did we end up with a bunch of censoring Twitter employees getting hired as mods here?

So which Mod is deleting my COVID posts in a COVID thread and claiming they are "off topic"? I posted legitimate COVID related articles and a mod silently deleted them with no mention of it in my PMs. That is some cowardly shit.

Did we end up with a bunch of censoring Twitter employees getting hired as mods here?

How many times are you gonna cry about this?

Holy fuck, you pussy. I had a bunch of posts deleted too with no PM. You don't see me crying about it.

This thread is about dumbass Republicans dying from covid at about a rate of 2-1. It's not about your hurt feelings.
Republicans live longer.
Libs shoot each other.

In this thread?

Yes, in this thread. Now either try to refute the study showing more Republicans than Democrats die from covid by a rate of about 2-1 or put your big boy pants on and STFU. Seems to me you can't refute it so you're just trying to blow this thread up instead so it gets shut down.

Forum List

Back