Almost 50,000 Biden illegals failed to report to ICE as required. They have disappeared.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Color me shocked. Around 20% of them, or about 10,000 are most likely infected with the Fauci Flu and are spreading it to innocent Americans.

More evidence Joe hates America, and Americans.

shockedkirk.jpg

Color me shocked. Around 20% of them, or about 10,000 are most likely infected with the Fauci Flu and are spreading it to innocent Americans.

and or terrorists

Look who's going to be up all night fretting over those bad, bad illegals.

Not me.

Of course they have disappeared.

The goddamned Dem Lib-Progs are every bit as untrustworthy in this matter as are the goddamned All-Talk-No-Action Pubs.

Done jizzing over Trump for the day so now it's time to piss & moan about Biden.

Look who's going to be up all night fretting over those bad, bad illegals.

Not me.
Yeah, you don't care about the hundreds of thousands of Fauci Flu infested illegals Veggie Joe has spread around the country, but if you see someone on the street without a mask you shit your pants.

Nobody takes you seriously on any topic, hack. Go troll somewhere else.

Wow! Nobody suspected they would go into hiding.

1641944543067.gif

HANG:
beijing xiden
nanny PIG-lousy
barrag-o
the QUACK fake-i
kum-in-me- harris
jen sucky
hit-lery
and ALL SCUM demonRATS
every1 of these twat fux are responsible for this
allowing illegals in to vote, because thats the only chance the SCUM demonRATS have to win ANYTHING---
all they do is LIE, CHEAT and STEAL

Yeah, you don't care about the hundreds of thousands of Fauci Flu infested illegals Veggie Joe has spread around the country, but if you see someone on the street without a mask you shit your pants.

Nobody takes you seriously on any topic, hack. Go troll somewhere else.
Yea, you Trump asseaters only care about the so called "Fauci Flu" when you accuse immigrants pf spreading it. But when you fucking lowlifes spread it with your anti vaxx whining it's a whole different story, right fuckface?

If you live in an urban shithole, just remember these unvaxxed illegals are bagging your groceries, busing your tables, and doing janitorial work all around town. Sleep on that.
I'll bet more of them are vaxxed then you Trump asseaters.

Sleep on that, dick splat.

Yea, you Trump asseaters only care about the so called "Fauci Flu" when you accuse immigrants pf spreading it. But when you fucking lowlifes spread it with your anti vaxx whining it's a whole different story, right fuckface?
We are not accusing IMMIGRANTS of anything. We are talking about the illegals. They shouldn’t be here in the first place, and they’re welcomed in even though when they refuse the vax. At the same time, you spew venom for honest Americans who refuse the vax!

Forum List

Back