Almost 102

I wonder if the old dotard remembered to pull the thermometer out of his ass when he was done (or maybe he didn’t want to...).

This wormy ^^^^^ little pervert continues sniffing my ass trying to piss me off enough to get me banned....Sorry "drizzly shits"....hasn't worked before, won't work now.

Okay, random bio info. I did a 5 mile running race in 1991 without training, simply relying on my distance running from high school. My heart rate after the race did not come down, for a few days. It triggered Grave's Disease. Ominous sounding name. Thyroid related. After a month of idiot physicians attempting to figure it out, one finally took a thyroid level blood test indicating "hypo" levels. Took radioactive iodine which generally collects in the Thyroid and destroys it. But since they kill it, a synthetic thyroid prescription is necessary for life. Anyhoo, my body temp is usually in the 96 range. Which is why I laugh at Penquin plunges. I have swam underwater in the Long Island Sound in January. A little bit of a wake up call, but generally no problem at all.

Forum List

Back