All Your Favorite Rappers Met With President Obama About Criminal Justice Reform??????

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
How interesting, a Half Black THUG who occupies the White House meets with a group of RICH, Black THUG supposed singers, and talks about the THUGERY being arrested, and what can he do about it! Can you point out the ones that haven't used the words Mother Fucker, Ni66er, and KILL THE POLICE in the lyrics of their songs?

time.com ^ | April 15, 2016 | Maya Rhodan
President Obama hosted some of hip-hop’s biggest stars for a meeting at the White House on Friday. According to a White House official Nicki Minaj, Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Wale, J. Cole, and Ludacris were among the stars who sat down with Obama and some of his top advisers to talk about criminal justice reform and the My Brother’s Keeper Initiative. An official says the stars were singled out due to their work within communities to confront issues facing young people. “Through their own nonprofit work or artistic commitment, many of these artists have found ways to engage on...

How interesting, a Half Black THUG who occupies the White House meets with a group of RICH, Black THUG supposed singers, and talks about the THUGERY being arrested, and what can he do about it! Can you point out the ones that haven't used the words Mother Fucker, Ni66er, and KILL THE POLICE in the lyrics of their songs?

President Obama hosted some of hip-hop’s biggest stars for a meeting at the White House on Friday. According to a White House official Nicki Minaj, Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Wale, J. Cole, and Ludacris were among the stars who sat down with Obama and some of his top advisers to talk about criminal justice reform and the My Brother’s Keeper Initiative. An official says the stars were singled out due to their work within communities to confront issues facing young people. “Through their own nonprofit work or artistic commitment, many of these artists have found ways to engage on...

Obama identifies with them because he's a Community Organiser or something.

Obama should concentrate more on cracking down on the BLM thugs....oh wait, I forgot :rolleyes-41:

so you don't feel left out

my-brothers-keeper-obama-chance-pusha-600x212.png

I'm impressed,wonder if he brought his whore with him?
BZk9PtDCIAAJO0I.jpg

If it's crime he's concerned about, he ought to simply recommend they all kill themselves.
Imagine the future crimes that could be averted if all these Rappers were simply dead.

Of course Obama is getting advice on how to fix policing in America.....from rappers. Of course he is. God we are so fucked if Hillary wins.

Forum List

Back