All Your Favorite Rappers Met With President Obama About Criminal Justice Reform??????

Wonder how many high fives were made and wuz up muthfucka yo yo yo dawg.

We can't know, but Barack Obama says:

Screen-Shot-2015-03-21-at-11.05.00-AM.png

I would like to put a camera in the Lincoln bedroom and see the freaky shit going on. Second thought fuck that i would need eye bleach.

How many more months of the faggot in the white house have we got ? Hell I forgot.

How interesting, a Half Black THUG who occupies the White House meets with a group of RICH, Black THUG supposed singers, and talks about the THUGERY being arrested, and what can he do about it! Can you point out the ones that haven't used the words Mother Fucker, Ni66er, and KILL THE POLICE in the lyrics of their songs?

time.com ^ | April 15, 2016 | Maya Rhodan
President Obama hosted some of hip-hop’s biggest stars for a meeting at the White House on Friday. According to a White House official Nicki Minaj, Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Wale, J. Cole, and Ludacris were among the stars who sat down with Obama and some of his top advisers to talk about criminal justice reform and the My Brother’s Keeper Initiative. An official says the stars were singled out due to their work within communities to confront issues facing young people. “Through their own nonprofit work or artistic commitment, many of these artists have found ways to engage on...

Yo, where was the Drone?

"GTP"
Obama3.PNG

How interesting, a Half Black THUG who occupies the White House meets with a group of RICH, Black THUG supposed singers, and talks about the THUGERY being arrested, and what can he do about it! Can you point out the ones that haven't used the words Mother Fucker, Ni66er, and KILL THE POLICE in the lyrics of their songs?

President Obama hosted some of hip-hop’s biggest stars for a meeting at the White House on Friday. According to a White House official Nicki Minaj, Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Wale, J. Cole, and Ludacris were among the stars who sat down with Obama and some of his top advisers to talk about criminal justice reform and the My Brother’s Keeper Initiative. An official says the stars were singled out due to their work within communities to confront issues facing young people. “Through their own nonprofit work or artistic commitment, many of these artists have found ways to engage on...

Yo, where was the Drone?

"GTP"
View attachment 71635

Killing Christians in the ME!

Yo, where was the Drone?

"GTP"
View attachment 71635

Yo, where was the Drone? Well I thought it was hovering over my house a minute ago....then I checked and it turns out it was one of those Black Helicopters instead :eek-52: :scared1:

Lucy Ich kann nicht arabisch lesen dammit lol.

"Lucy Ich kann nicht arabisch lesen dammit lol."

Übersetzung - Er spart für einen Urlaub in Mekka und Kenia lol.
His two favorite places I assure you.

One his spiritual home, the other his probable birth home.

Yo, where was the Drone?

"GTP"
View attachment 71635

Yo, where was the Drone? Well I thought it was hovering over my house a minute ago....then I checked and it turns out it was one of those Black Helicopters instead :eek-52: :scared1:

Yo, you being funny girl?

"GTP"

Yo, where was the Drone?

"GTP"
View attachment 71635

Yo, you being funny girl?

"GTP"

Um, yes....of course :tongue:

Speaking of drones I bought one . I use it for land survey and territory land marking. It has a range of 3 miles full hd camera cool invention. Off topic i know but thought it was cool. Carry on.

Lucy Ich kann nicht arabisch lesen dammit lol.

"Lucy Ich kann nicht arabisch lesen dammit lol."

Übersetzung - Er spart für einen Urlaub in Mekka und Kenia lol.
His two favorite places I assure you.

One his spiritual home, the other his probable birth home.
:clap:

Forum List

Back