All you people that dislike Mexican food are racists!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Yup and ALL YOU Obama supporters are just that irrational!
You same irrational Obama supporters that think any one disliking Mexican food are racists, are also the same people that accuse conservatives of
wanting to starve children, push granny over the cliff among other totally inane comments.
You are like the women who waited in Detroit for some of Obama's stash...uh huh!! Or the woman who said because Obama she can buy gas! Go Girl!!
Or the idiots that like Obama who said: "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008).

I kid you not... Obama really does think he is a god and can do no wrong... other then have supporters many of them on this forum that also
believe if you don't like Mexican food YOU be dumb white RACIST!!!

Seriously... what makes people so stupid!

A new video by media analyst Mark Dice shows Obama supporters in San Diego expressing their view that it’s racist to not like Mexican food.

Dice invented the narrative that Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner had remarked that he didn’t like Mexican food
and that Barack Obama had asked him to resign.

“I think people in his district should consider voting for somebody else,” said one woman.
Another individual is asked if such “bigotry” should be tolerated in Congress and whether or not Boehner should resign, to which he responds,
“I think he should resign, enough of him”.
Another woman called for Boehner to be “made an example of,” so that other people don’t repeat such comments in the future.
Another man repeated the call for Boehner to resign before stating, “hail Obama!”.
The video again illustrates how many on the left are prepared to play the race card under any circumstances whatsoever, thereby denigrating the seriousness of actual racism, because huge numbers of unthinking Americans will blithely accept such rhetoric.
A recent example is MSNBC’s Ed Schultz, who last week argued that a bill to raise the minimum wage was being blocked due to racism. “I think not raising the minimum wage is a racist policy,” stated Schultz.
In a related story, students in a California school district have been banned from wearing American flag t-shirts on Cinco de Mayo because expressions of “patriotism” may offend Mexicans, a decision that was upheld by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals despite the fact that it is a blatant violation of the First Amendment.

» Obama Supporters: Not Liking Mexican Food is Racist Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I honestly find it incredible that educated Obama supporters are that dumb!
I can't for the life of me understand how people truly support this liar in chief!
Remember: President Obama solemnly pledged on June 5, 2008: “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”
Remember this is the same President that wants businesses to go bankrupt, literally wants 1,400 health insurance companies to cease that pay $100 billion a year in taxes while employing 400,000 people.. ""I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program" ..
Folks if he WANTS a single payer what happens to the 1,300 companies that are payers NOW???

And this same person WANTED I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

When will you more informed Obama supporters tell me that
A) YOU want $100 billion in tax revenue to disappear and 400,000 more people out of work?
B) YOU really want companies to go bankrupt
C) And are you that stupid to want as Obama has SAID that "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
D) seriously you in favor of higher gas prices as Obama is???

What kind of country do you Obama supporters want the USA to become... a 3rd world country???

You are also a racist if you like Mexican food. Or Chinese food or even like to sneak in some tandoori chicken now and then. It's called appropriation racism. You are racist if you appropriate another culture for your own enjoyment.

I had a Mexican girlfriend back in the day who made Mexican food every night, so I started disliking Mexican food. Then after she moved out and found a smart good-looking fellow with money and manners, I eventually started liking it again.

I think in both cases, it was Boehner's fault.

You same irrational Obama supporters that think any one disliking Mexican food are racists, are also the same people that accuse conservatives of
wanting to starve children, push granny over the cliff among other totally inane comments.
You are like the women who waited in Detroit for some of Obama's stash...uh huh!! Or the woman who said because Obama she can buy gas! Go Girl!!
Or the idiots that like Obama who said: "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

I kid you not... Obama really does think he is a god and can do no wrong... other then have supporters many of them on this forum that also

A new video by media analyst Mark Dice shows Obama supporters in San Diego expressing their view that it’s racist to not like Mexican food.

Dice invented the narrative that Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner had remarked that he didn’t like Mexican food

“I think people in his district should consider voting for somebody else,” said one woman.
Another individual is asked if such “bigotry” should be tolerated in Congress and whether or not Boehner should resign, to which he responds,
Another woman called for Boehner to be “made an example of,” so that other people don’t repeat such comments in the future.
Another man repeated the call for Boehner to resign before stating, “hail Obama!”.
The video again illustrates how many on the left are prepared to play the race card under any circumstances whatsoever, thereby denigrating the seriousness of actual racism, because huge numbers of unthinking Americans will blithely accept such rhetoric.
A recent example is MSNBC’s Ed Schultz, who last week argued that a bill to raise the minimum wage was being blocked due to racism. “I think not raising the minimum wage is a racist policy,” stated Schultz.
In a related story, students in a California school district have been banned from wearing American flag t-shirts on Cinco de Mayo because expressions of “patriotism” may offend Mexicans, a decision that was upheld by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals despite the fact that it is a blatant violation of the First Amendment.

» Obama Supporters: Not Liking Mexican Food is Racist Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Thanks for posting this.

Its a good reminder of just how nutz Alex Jones and his sheeple follows really are.

You want a taco or something? What's your point?

It's not enough that they had to get rid of funny commercials, but that faux racist claim is completely jumping the shark.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z82cqetJaHI]Taco Bell Dog Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

I have my Taco Bell stuffed dog toy that says that oh so racist comment Yo quiero Taco Bell.. What dog wouldn't, screw the damn Mexicanos, they also killed the Frito bandito..

You are also a racist if you like Mexican food. Or Chinese food or even like to sneak in some tandoori chicken now and then. It's called appropriation racism. You are racist if you appropriate another culture for your own enjoyment.

Yup, that is why a college couldn't have a fundraiser using the Cinco de Mayo theme and no one can use the word, 'fiesta', unless they are Hispanic. You're racist if you do. You're also racist if you don't. That way, the left can accuse you of being racist no matter what.

The refusal to eat certain foods has been called racist by some teachers in the past. They were concerned that some young children were rejecting things on the lunch menu and instead of realizing that children can be picky eaters, the teachers decided they must be racists. The way some think is so fucked up. They use just about anything as an excuse to interfere in people's lives. They see racism everywhere and claim they must fix it by teaching tolerance. Of course, they don't teach any students to be tolerant of Americans or anyone who disagrees with the left. It's all about indoctrination.

They look really hard to find things that support their views. Now, white people with American flags are racist. Flying American flags is how people show their disgust at Hispanics. Germans, Italians and other legal immigrants aren't offended. The left has focused on creating division only with Hispanics, so they can further the racial divide.

If anyone is offended by the American flag then maybe they shouldn't sneak into America, where they should know they'll see our flags. People who come legally have always been fine with it. Only those who want to replace our flag with their own are pissed off and I really don't give a shit.

MSNBC celebrated the day with a white guy in a cheap sombrero pretending to get drunk. Good thing FOX didn't do that or they'd be called racist.

California schools stated today that displaying American flags on Cinco de Mayo was a dangerous thing to do. Threats against students wearing American flag t-shirts came again this year and all students are advised to not offend any Hispanic anti-American students. I guess we are supposed to sit back and allow them to take our flags down, turn them upside down or just burn them while demanding that we show complete respect for theirs. Once again, freedom of speech was banned for students not wanting to celebrate a Mexican day and the ones making threats of violence against the American students are never reprimanded. Action is only taken with those who might offend them and cause them to react in an inappropriate manner. Just like we do with radical Islamic terrorists.

If you piss them off by showing the least bit of American pride, you deserve to get the shit beat out of you and it's all your own fault. Blame the victims, but only when they are white.

Why are we letting the few dictate what the majority can and can't do or say? It gets worse every year. But, we have the great divider in Washington. And an election is coming up, so they need their claims of race and class warfare so they can hold themselves out as the solution. Yea, how's that working out so far?

I like Mexican food, but I don't really like Mexicans

What the fuck does Obama have to do with Mexican food?

Well Obama has people that believe he is a God.. even the MSM NewsWeek editor believes it....
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Then we have a majority of Obama supporters that ONLY cared that he was black and that was THEIR ONLY reason for voting for him.

Then we have totally mindless, grossly uninformed Obama supporters who are just as Obama joining the chorus that the person who doesn't
like Mexican food then that by direct link is a racist!

What the fuck does Obama have to do with Mexican food?

Well Obama has people that believe he is a God.. even the MSM NewsWeek editor believes it....
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Then we have a majority of Obama supporters that ONLY cared that he was black and that was THEIR ONLY reason for voting for him.

Then we have totally mindless, grossly uninformed Obama supporters who are just as Obama joining the chorus that the person who doesn't
like Mexican food then that by direct link is a racist!
Idiot's are easily deceived.

Forum List

Back