All UAE wants is the F35 Jets

Now answer my question -which one empire that went against us we didn't watch fall in humiliation?
Don't flatter yourself Shlomo.
Historically, every empire that has risen eventually fell.
Regardless if they were infected with jews or not. ... :cool:

Is that why You can't name one we didn't persevere?
I'm not flattering myself, I praise the G-d of Israel.

They only care about $$ and military and the best fighter jets should never be in any Arab hands
The F35 is a piece of krap. It was built to export not as a front line fighter for the USA

Of course it's not a front line,
it's a multi facet integrated strategy weapon.

A gem when in the right hands...
but then again we're talking about very different F-35's.

The UAE simply can't rely on their own to employ theirs in any meaningful way.

One of the fundamental pillars of every nation state, its ethnic-racial composition is being destroyed, America is losing its white majority, thanks in large part, to 100 years of incessant jewish-american political activism to "diversify" the United States.

The destruction of its racial composition, the anihilation of its european character.

This was the payment America got for having opened its doors to millions of Askhenazis (european Jews) in the last 150 years.

I know many of you are thinking "José is big into conspiracy" but this is what I've come to expect from total ignoramuses who never heard of american Jews like for example Horace Kallen, the chief ideologue of multiculturalism, the jewish american thinker who spent his entire life preaching "pluralism" and "diversity" for America and the rest of western nations and Zionism for Jews:

images

Horace Meyer Kallen
PS: Nothing wrong with being a total ignoramus... don't take this as an insult.

I was once a total ignoramus too, just like you, before I gained knowledge on this specific subject.

Kallen was just one among hundreds of prominent members of the jewish american community who dedicated their lives to the destruction of America's european character.

And we still have to put up with Rylah's stupid comment:

but those who didn't (expel the Jews), emerge even bigger than before in their past.

What's big, pray tell, in China no longer being an asian majority country, Nigeria no longer being a black majority country?

There's nothing big about America losing its european majority.

It is a disgrace, a national tragedy.... the biggest tragedy that can befall any nation.

But statements like Rylah's is what you get when you have a religious fanatic who doesn't know the first thing about the historic socio-political role played by the american jewish community.

They only care about $$ and military and the best fighter jets should never be in any Arab hands
The F35 is a piece of krap. It was built to export not as a front line fighter for the USA

The F35 is a complete failure, it started out being called a joint strike fighter and was supposed to be VTOL, as such it is a complete failure. The program should be scrapped as far as I am concerned

One of the fundamental pillars of every nation state, its ethnic-racial composition is being destroyed, America is losing its white majority, thanks in large part, to 100 years of incessant jewish-american political activism to "diversify" the United States.

The destruction of its racial composition, the anihilation of its european character.

This was the payment America got for having opened its doors to millions of Askhenazis (european Jews) in the last 150 years.

I know many of you are thinking "José is big into conspiracy" but this is what I've come to expect from total ignoramuses who never heard of american Jews like for example Horace Kallen, the chief ideologue of multiculturalism, the jewish american thinker who spent his entire life preaching "pluralism" and "diversity" for America and the rest of western nations and Zionism for Jews:

images

Horace Meyer Kallen

I was once a total ignoramus too, just like you, before I gained knowledge on this specific subject.

Kallen was just one among hundreds of prominent members of the jewish american community who dedicated their lives to the destruction of America's european character.

but those who didn't, emerge even bigger than before in their past.

What's big, pray tell, in China no longer being an asian majority country, Nigeria no longer being a black majority country?

It is a disgrace, a national tragedy.... the biggest tragedy that can befall any nation.

But statements like Rylah's is what you get when you have a religious fanatic who doesn't know the first thing about the historic socio-political role played by the american jewish community.
I very much like my enemies grandiose in their paranoia.
Makes their fall ever more humiliating.

The F35 is a complete failure, it started out being called a joint strike fighter and was supposed to be VTOL, as such it is a complete failure. The program should be scrapped as far as I am concerned
Good that people think that,
make sure to tell the Russians,
will make them feel better about chasing Packmans...

I know many of you are thinking "José is big into conspiracy" but this is what I've come to expect from total ignoramuses.

Originally posted by Rylah
I very much like my enemies conform to paranoia.

Case in point.

Quasar44
see what I've told You about Sunni?

Easily triggered, predictable like a clock.
and on him You rely for insights into the situation.

Last edited:

Good that people think that,
make sure to tell the Russians,
will make them feel better about chasing Packmans...
The Navy is asking for a replacement for the F18. Duh what about the F35

It's junk and they know it

The models that get exported aren't the same models we produce for our own military. They're down-graded systems, and in the case of Israel's models they're shipped with empty bays as the Israelis like to put their own gear and weapons systems in their aircraft and customize according to their specific needs. Even today the F-15's and F-16's that were sold to foreign countries are lower performance versions, and they have been fitted with fun stuff that will render them dead if used against us. This may not show up since the F-15 and F-16 can only operate at maybe a quarter of their flight capabilities while manned by a human pilot anyway as flying them, which is why there is such a push to do away with pilots, along with the fact that having to keep humans alive the life support takes up almost half the weight and space of the aircraft.

images

Horace Meyer Kallen

but those who didn't (expel the Jews), emerge even bigger than before in their past.

The White race is on decline everywhere now. Look at Europe. It is just the second size of the coin to where liberalism, humanism and capitalism (great ideas per se) can lead when reaching the point of absurd.

Every society has an ideology according to which it lives, even if someone thinks there isn't any. What ideology does the West have now? In short - hedonism. Which is a self-destruction for the society.

Forum List

Back