All the President's Debt

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
OK how about 40 Wall Street...
Tax assessors market value $182.5 million... less what Trump owes $138M leaves $48M net worth... not bad!
40 Wall St, New York - Owner Information, Sales, Taxeswww.propertyshark.com › ... › 10005 › Wall St
Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 11.14.56 AM.png

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168
Tax assessors market value $182.5 million... less what Trump owes $138M leaves $48M net worth... not bad!
40 Wall St, New York - Owner Information, Sales, Taxeswww.propertyshark.com › ... › 10005 › Wall St
View attachment 403510
If you don't want to watch the whole thing, skip to 25:00.

Legal Eagle- President Trump, Tax Fraud?

And... I'm going to be absolutely honest with you... If you truly believe Trump owes a billion dollars of debt... You're an idiot.
What’s so idiotic about it?
Yeah...? How much is he worth? Ooo.. Remember what you guys have said in the past. Somebody should explain you you guys that you should STFU... You aren't helping Biden.

Edit: What's worse for you... You are helping Trump.
Hard to know for sure given he hasn’t been transparent with his finances like every other president since Nixon (remember Nixon was actually busted by Congress and had to pay nearly half a million in taxes in the 70s).

A couple of billion is about as accurate as anyone can say, but remember almost all of that is tied up in hard assets. So Trump has a billion in debt and a few billion in assets. That debt comes due, something has to happen.

1. Refinance with banks that Trump has direct control over regulating and supervising.
2. Sell buildings
3. Forgive the debt, which has been done a lot for Trump in the past.

No matter how you slice it, this is a mine field for conflicts of interest. Say I’ve got business with the government and I’m looking for a favorable deal. Trump needs half a billion in cash quick so I offer to pay for one of his properties at above market value. Yep. No problem there.

Trump has a lot of stuff made in China...he probably owes them quite a bit too.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Well it looks like the point flew right over your little head again.

Americans have sent FAR more dollars to China than Trump could in 1000 years.

Of course, if you're not American then I can't speak about you.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\
Yeah...and none of those businesses are selling "I'm going to bring jobs back to America".

China owns Trump.

Tired of your deflections.

Give someone else a headache.

You're the one deflecting bringing up Abercrombie and Fitch and Nike.

Care to discuss Diseased Decrepit Donald's $1B in debt?

Nah...didn't think so.
Left him speechless.. Why do you get into threads that you don't want to discuss?

I type slow.

Why do you only start threads that you can masturbate to?

Wow.... and you used to be a mod.

Truth hurt?

you used to sensible.

that ended over 4 years ago.

It doesn't hurt. It's disappointing that you bring up masturbation. One would think that a former mod would have some consideration for the tone of the board they used to superintend.

It says much more about your lack of character than it does about your inability to stay on topic. You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff. Its time honored trolling.

But do you really have to bring up masturbation?

You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff.

No derail.

YOU brought up his products being made in China, not I.

I pointed out that he did that long before he was CiC, and he's not the only one doing it.
Actually Basic Human unit brought up our national debt that is owned in part by China as some sort of rationalization for the President personally owing $1B. You brought up a bunch of other companies and corporations for some reason.

You brought up a bunch of other companies and corporations for some reason.
and you don't understand why?

Get some sleep, sober up, and try again in about 8 hours.
Yeah, you don't want to talk about your blob's massive debt load and compare his privately held organization to corporations.

I don't think the stupid people you have been replying to know what the difference is between a corporation and a privately owned company.

They don't understand that a corporation is a separate entity from the people who own and work at it. A corporation, not it's owners, holds a debt.

A private company isn't separate from the owner. The business and owner are one and the same. What the business owes, the owner owes. All debt is in the name of the owner not the name of the business.

It is highly unusual for a private company to be in debt for 1 billion dollars.

The fact that trump has not incorporated and owes at least 1 billion dollars to who knows who, shows what a total failure trump is at business.

Hon, I suggest you look around your own home before throwing stones at anyone else.
I looked around my condo...I don't have a billion dollars in debt coming due in the next few years.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.

Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\
Yeah...and none of those businesses are selling "I'm going to bring jobs back to America".

China owns Trump.

Nah...didn't think so.
Left him speechless.. Why do you get into threads that you don't want to discuss?

I type slow.

Truth hurt?

you used to sensible.

It doesn't hurt. It's disappointing that you bring up masturbation. One would think that a former mod would have some consideration for the tone of the board they used to superintend.

It says much more about your lack of character than it does about your inability to stay on topic. You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff. Its time honored trolling.

You can try to derail a thread as you've done here bringing up Obama and Nike and all of the other stuff.

No derail.

I pointed out that he did that long before he was CiC, and he's not the only one doing it.
Actually Basic Human unit brought up our national debt that is owned in part by China as some sort of rationalization for the President personally owing $1B. You brought up a bunch of other companies and corporations for some reason.

Yeah, you don't want to talk about your blob's massive debt load and compare his privately held organization to corporations.

I don't think the stupid people you have been replying to know what the difference is between a corporation and a privately owned company.

They don't understand that a corporation is a separate entity from the people who own and work at it. A corporation, not it's owners, holds a debt.

A private company isn't separate from the owner. The business and owner are one and the same. What the business owes, the owner owes. All debt is in the name of the owner not the name of the business.

The fact that trump has not incorporated and owes at least 1 billion dollars to who knows who, shows what a total failure trump is at business.

and owes at least 1 billion dollars to who knows who,
Equal to about 1/4th of his assets.

Bor-ing

Hard to know for sure given he hasn’t been transparent with his finances like every other president since Nixon (remember Nixon was actually busted by Congress and had to pay nearly half a million in taxes in the 70s).
OH... Buddy... If you think he owes a Billion dollars, he doesn't have to be that transparent with his finances to know what
And... I'm going to be absolutely honest with you... If you truly believe Trump owes a billion dollars of debt... You're an idiot.
What’s so idiotic about it?
Yeah...? How much is he worth? Ooo.. Remember what you guys have said in the past. Somebody should explain you you guys that you should STFU... You aren't helping Biden.

Edit: What's worse for you... You are helping Trump.
Well... How much credit will a bank normally give you based on income?

Again... remember... How much is Trump worth?

People are fuck'n idiots. You should be RUNNING from this. But ok.. Start another thread on this topic... Please.

You can't have a billion dollars in loans from banks and be a failure you stupid fuck'n... Wow.

Ever hear the saying Poor people can't afford to be in debt? That's true

'BIG GUY' BIDEN Hunter Biden emails ‘name Joe Biden as “The Big Guy” who’d get 10% share in deal with Chinese energy firm’, report says
Difference is that my statements are based on verifiable facts and yours are based on "reports"

Can't believe you're not buying the whole laptop fiction...

The laptop was turned over by a shop owner to Rudy Guiliani.....
Who gave the laptop to a reporter for the New York post....a reporter who used to work for Sean Hannity.

Its not even good nonsense...

You can't have a billion dollars in loans from banks and be a failure you stupid fuck'n... Wow.

Given the sheer amount of debt Trump has had forgiven by banks, I'd say that Trump ain't exactly sporting a great credit rating.

Given the sheer amount of debt Trump has had forgiven by banks, I'd say that Trump ain't exactly sporting a great credit rating.
Exactly HOW much debt have the banks forgiven Trump? More importantly HOW do you know? And finally if you know this are you an anonymous source?

You think you can get a billion dollars of debt without a great credit rating? God I hate stupid.

Exactly HOW much debt have the banks forgiven Trump? More importantly HOW do you know? And finally if you know this are you an anonymous source?
You think you can get a billion dollars of debt without a great credit rating? God I hate stupid.
Credit rating isn’t really a factor when you’re talking about credit rating. But you already knew that.

View attachment 403510

Can you imagine trying to convince anyone that a person owing $138M is "not bad"? And to think the blob owes about 10X that....and it's coming due in the next 4 years.

This is why we call Trump supporters the dumbest people living.

They don't?

Table of Contents
just to name a few
\

China owns Trump.

Nah...didn't think so.

I type slow.

Truth hurt?

you used to sensible.

No derail.

No, they seem to either not understand that or not acknowledge that fact. And hey...according to them...owing $1B is nothing to worry about.

You can if you're well connected and in a position to help out a company/country...like someone who is President.

You can if you're well connected and in a position to help out a company/country...like someone who is President.
Or vice president?

If you can find it, go for it. But don't be a hypocrite. nonono...

Or vice president?

If you can find it, go for it. But don't be a hypocrite. nonono...

The blob is $1B in the hole. And it's coming due. Soon.
As for Pence...I'm not sure how much debt he has. IF he doesn't have any...according to you guys, he's dumb for not being at least $2B in the red...right?

No, they seem to either not understand that or not acknowledge that fact. And hey...according to them...owing $1B is nothing to worry about.
Depends on how much you are worth... For example, California can sell everything it has and not pay off it's debt. Trump, worth more than he owes... OBVIOUSLY. He's not a government that will keep brining in cash and banks will keep giving it to him. You think banks don't look at his loans already on the books to see if they want to give him another one? A lot more than you people are giving him credit for... REMEMBER? Can't have it both ways.

Fuck'n stupid.

It's a no win argument for you. Please... lets make an issue of this.

Depends on how much you are worth... For example, California can sell everything it has and not pay off it's debt. Trump, worth more than he owes... OBVIOUSLY. He's not a government that will keep brining in cash and banks will keep giving it to him. You think banks don't look at his loans already on the books to see if they want to give him another one? A lot more than you people are giving him credit for... REMEMBER? Can't have it both ways.

Fuck'n stupid.

It's a no win argument for you. Please... lets make an issue of this.

Is that why he's filed for bankruptcy so many times...? LOL

The blob owing a billion minimum is not good by any stretch of your fertile imagination.

Forum List

Back